剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
不 法官大人 这是又一个无♥耻♥的伎俩
No! Your Honor, this another outrageous ploy.
播放录音
Play the recording.
抱歉 是我放的火
NATE: I'm so sorry. I set the fire,
但我不知道经理在里面
but I didn't know the manager was inside.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
我从没想过杀害任何人
I never meant to kill anybody.
你放的火 录音里面都说了 不是我
You started it, that's what they just said. It wasn't me.
我没放火 我也没杀人
I didn't start that fire, and I didn't kill that man,
而且莱拉都知道 因为是她干的
and Lila knows that because she did it.
她陷害了我
She's framing me.
那声音不是你的吗
So that voice wasn't you?
怎么着 是伪造的吗 是人工智能吗
Well, what, was it faked, then? Was it AI?
内特 只要你说这些话不是你说的
Nate, just tell me that you didn't say any of those things
我就敢拿着宣誓书直接去找地检
and I can take it straight to the D. A. with an affidavit.
是我说的 我这说是因为
It was me. I said those words, but I.
我不能 但是莱拉竟然为了自救而牺牲我
Look, I can't- - but Lila is sacrificing me to save herself.
内特
Nate!
告诉我们那天晚上到底发生了什么
Tell us what actually happened that night.
在星月餐厅的晚餐非常糟糕
The dinner at the Moon &Stars was awful.
菜都冷了 好久才上 莱拉
It was cold, it took forever to show up, and Lila's got
最不能容忍♥的就是这种事
a low tolerance for that kind of thing,
于是她让我去找经理
so she pushed me to speak to the manager.
就是死了的那个人 对 然后我们就吵起来了
Yeah, the man who died. Yes. And we got into this big fight.
莱拉总是这样
Lila always does this.
挑完事
She starts something,
然后让我去替她出头
and then she goads me into sticking up for her.
那你们回家之后呢
And after you got home?
她还是咽不下这口气
She wouldn't let it go.
她 她说我们必须回去
She...she said we had to go back.
我只好听她的 因为
And I went along with it because. ...
我爱她
I love her.
无论如何 一个丈夫
And a husband does what his wife needs
总要满足自己妻子的需求吧
no matter what. Right?
那后来到了餐厅呢
So, at the restaurant later?
她砸了餐厅的窗户
She smashes a window,
然后她丢进去一个像
and she throws in, like, this.
燃♥烧♥瓶♥的东西
Molotov cocktail.
她气疯了
She went crazy.
而我做的只是替她打了掩护 我发誓
AlI I did was cover the whole thing up, I swear to you.
那你要怎么解释那段录音呢
So how do you explain the recording?
那是我在求她 让她说出那番话
That's me begging her to say those things.
我想让她去跟警♥察♥自首
I wanted her to confess to the police.
那段录音是我在告诉她怎么说
That recording is me telling her what to say.
就说 是我放的火
Just say, "I started the fire,
但我不知道经理在里面
but I didn't know the manager was inside. "
但她怎么可能在你没觉察的情况下录了音呢
But how did she record you without you knowing?
我跟她说这番话时
NATE: We were in the hot tub
我们在浴缸里
when I told her all that,
所以我也不知道
so I- I don't know.
她难道泡澡还带着录音笔吗
She took the- the recorder into the hot tub with her?
不 不可能 因为我们一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的
No, no, because we were naked,
所以我不知道
so I- I don't know.
我也不明白是怎么回事
I can't figure out, unless, um...
也许是她的手表
Maybe her watch.
智能手表
A smartwatch?
她从来不摘的
NATE: She never takes that thing off.
我向你们发誓 如果你们能听到
Look, I swear to you, if you could hear
整段录音 你们就会知道真♥相♥了
the entire recording, then you'd know the truth.
我需要马上跟托德谈谈
I need to go speak to Todd. Right now.
我们让他交出侧录器
We make him hand over his skimmer,
然后你要用它扫描莱拉的手表吗
and then you want to skim Lila's watch?
对 因为我想知道手表上是否有完整的录音
Yes, because I want to see if the full recording is on there
我想知道剩下那段是什么
and what else was said. Mm- hmm.
托德 这是犯罪行为啊
Oh, Todd, this is a crime.
用侧录器盗取信息是犯罪
Skimmering is a crime.
对啊 所以干这事的家伙就是个罪犯
Yeah, and the guy doing it is a criminal.
是 但我不是啊
Yeah, but I am not.
我不能这么做 托德 我们得
I can't do this, Todd. We'll have to just- -
不 我们就要求传唤她的手表数据什么的
Well, no, we'll have to subpoena her data plan or something.
莱拉还有30分钟就要出庭了吧
Lila is on the stand in what, 30 minutes?
什么 没人了啊
What? Ah. But it's closed.
当然会这样
Of course it is.
所有陪审员都已经到场了
All the juries have already been sat for the day.
托德 我想我们不得不
Oh, Todd, I think we're gonna have to...
警卫 在那呢 快点
: The guard. There he is. Come on.
好吧
: Okay, look.
好
: Okay. All right.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
好了
Okay.
该死
Ah, damn.
好了 妈 我们得分开行动
Okay, Mom, we need to split up.
分开
Split up.
分 开 啊
Spluh- it- tuh up- uh.
谢谢你 亨利
GUS: Thank you, Henry.
到你盘问证人了
Your witness,
嗨 亨利
BEVERLY: Hi, Henry.
我是贝弗利
I'm Beverly.
我喜欢你的领结
I like your bow tie.
我只有几个
I only have a few
简单的问题
easy questions,
你不用怕哈 你怕吗
so you don't have to be scared. Are you scared?
不怕
No.
你可真勇敢
You're very brave.
在木偶表演之前 你有过害怕
You ever get scared, or have trouble eating
不爱吃东西或者睡不好觉的经历吗
or sleeping before the puppet show?
有时会
Sometimes.
反对 我低血糖了
Objection. I'm hypoglycemic.
如黑不立刻补充点糖分
IfI don't get sugar right away,
就只能休庭了
I'll have to take a recess.
你想要休庭吗
Did you want a recess?
所以 你在
So, you have had
遇到莫扎特和公主之前
issues sleeping and eating
也有过睡不好吃不下的情况
before you met Amadeus and the Princess.
你要尝一口吗
Oh, did you want a bite?
好好吃啊
It's delicious.
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
怎么回事
RIDGE: What's going on?
没事吧
Everyone okay?
没事 没事
: Uh, no, no.
什么事都没有 你继续
Everything's perfectly fine. Just carry on.
玛格丽特
BONNIE: Oh, Margaret.
我得送你出去
: I have to get you out of here.
再次反对对方律师
Renewed objection to the sudden
突然吃蛋糕
appearance of cake,
这显然是诱惑未成年人的伎俩 你的钥匙
an obvious ploy to tempt a minor in a devious...Oh, your keys.
既不成熟也不专业
...immature and unprofessional manner.
对方律师
Opposing counsel
应该被制裁
should be sanctioned.
邦妮 非常 非常抱歉
Bonnie, I am so, so sorry.
但我有件事要问你
But I have to ask you,
你知道那个警卫小伙儿吗
what do you know about that security guard?
谁 我侄子 JT吗
Who? My nephew JT?
邦妮
Bonnie.
你脚上是普拉达新出的布洛克鞋吗
Are- are those the new Prada brogues?
这鞋可1200块呢
Those shoes cost $1, 200.
JT送我的 感谢我帮他找到了工作
JT got them for me for getting him the job,
我
and I.
没什么大不了的真的
It's nothing, really.
他
He...Oh.
邦妮
Bonnie.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表