剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on So Help Me Todd...
艾莉森 妈 迪克
MARGARET: Allison! Mom? Dick?
帕蒂 是你吗
DICK: Patty, is that you?
你认识我阿姨
You know my aunt?
我配得上高级助理的职位
I am deserving of senior associate.
我很想给你升职
I would like nothing more than to give you that promotion,
但现在不是时候
but now is not the time.
律所要完了
The firm is going under.
欢迎来到幕后世界
MERRITT: Welcome to the world behind the curtain.
方砖系统 弗丁要装的
It's a Cube- Brick. Folding wanted it.
弗丁当然想装
Of course Folding wanted it.
用来看着我们的吧
Probably to spy on us.
利姐妹来了
MERRITT: The Lee sisters are on board,
但它只能持续六个月
我们还没有走出困境
梅里特·弗丁 梅里特·弗丁
WOMAN 1: Merritt Folding? MAN 1: Merritt Folding.
梅里特·弗丁 梅里特·弗丁
WOMAN 2: Merritt Folding? MAN 2: Merritt Folding.
跳进浴缸
♪Jump in the shower♪
血液开始沸腾
♪And the blood starts pumping♪
街上车水马龙
♪Out on the streets♪
开始变得拥挤
♪The traffic starts jumping♪
像我一样的人们开始
♪For folks like me on the job♪
朝九晚五的工作
jFrom nine to five
朝九晚五
♪Working nine to five♪
为了养家糊口
♪What a way to make a living...♪
莱特女士 莱特女士 我有几个 还没改呢
Ms. Wright. Ms. Wright, I have several...Wrong.
我现在没空刘易斯 但我已经发了三封邮件了
I can't right now, Lewis. - But I've sent you three emails.
我们的办公用品供应商要涨价了
Our office supply vendor is raising their rates.
我知道了 我不能继续置之不理了
I am aware. - I can't keep pushing them off.
那就再拖一段时间 就像我对你的邮件那样
Well, push a little bit longer, like I did with your emails.
玛格丽特 我还是需要你看一下这些人事投诉
Margaret, I still need you to review these H. R. complaints.
好吧 还要签了这些支票
O- Okay. ELLEN: And sign these checks.
我先来的 我的最紧急
I was here first. - Mine is urgent.
我昨天在女卫生间露营了一整天
I camped out all day yesterday in the women's bathroom
就为了等着和她说上 真的吗
·waiting to talk to her. - You did?
别再那么做了
Mm- hmm. Stop doing that.
工资 维护和保管
Payroll, maintenance, and custodial.
我看不见 这 这里
I can't see it...Here, here, and...
如果人事部门的投诉演变成诉讼 我们会破产的
An H. R. complaint can bankrupt us if it turns into a lawsuit.
不 我知道 不行 不是 不能
No, I know. I won't. I'm not. I can't.
行了 我知道了 还有一页
AlI right, I got it...And then one more page. ...
我马上回来 好了
I'll be right back, yes.
给我点时间 号♥码
Just give me a minute, okay?
这怎么就不行呢
How is this not working?
托德
Todd. Uh...
把我椅子腾出来
Vacate my chair, please.
好 你说什么不行
Yeah. How is what not working?
托德的周二墨西哥卷饼
Todd's Taco Tuesday.
我在为我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥社打特♥价♥广♥告♥
I'm advertising a special for my P. I. services.
半价 外加一份美味的墨西哥卷饼早餐
Half off, plus one delicious breakfast taco,
却没有带来任何新客户
and it has yielded exactly zero new clients.
零 一个都没有
Zip. Zilcho.
零 一个都没有
Zip. Zilcho.
真不敢相信人们不肯排队来吃
Well, hard to believe that people aren't lining up
免费墨西哥玉米卷早餐
for one breakfast taco.
我不该像个下水道老鼠一样
TODD: Shouldn't be wasting my time
浪费时间去找生意
scouring for business like a sewer rat.
而是应该像超级英雄那样跑到街上
I should be out on the streets like a vigilante superhero,
赤手空拳
solving crimes
破案抓凶
and catching murderers with my bare hands.
破案抓凶
and catching murderers with my bare hands.
是你要选择自己创业的
You're the one who made the choice to open your own business
而且很幸运还有个律所可以依靠
and you're lucky you have the firm to fall back on,
如果连这样你都觉得自己无法成功
and if you feel like you just can't make a go of it,
那么也许 然而我却困在了两打玉米卷里
then maybe...Instead, I am stuck with two dozen tacos.
是时候承认自己的失败了 是12打
...it is time to admit defeat. - Well, 12 dozen tacos.
至少我知道自己每天吃什么了
Guess I know what I'm eating every day...
也许这并不是你想要的一切
Maybe it isn't everything that you want.
也许 也许还有其它的方法获得成功
Maybe- maybe there's another way to get ahead, and...
你怎么了 没事吧
What's going on with you? You okay?
布拉德肖集团有消息了 如何
Heard from The Bradshaw Group. - And?
不续签了
Not returning.
不续签了
Not returning.
他们和格兰杰·齐斯克签约了
They signed with Granger Zisk.
50万的预付金没了
Half a million dollar retainer, gone.
格兰杰·齐斯克 天 这些秃鹰就是不肯走哈
Granger Zisk. Good God, the vultures are circling.
大家都嗅到CF&W律所要垮了
I think everyone can smell CF&W failing,
所以他们才不想要我的卷饼
and it is causing them to avoid my tacos.
马西娅·盖伊·哈登
我成为冠名合伙入
I did not become a name partner
不是为了被活埋在文书工作
to be buried alive in paperwork
人事问题
and personnel issues
和其它我无法解决的问题中
and problems that I cannot solve. Ugh!
我的毕生事业难道就是这个吗
Is this what my life's work amounts to?
只是抱一块巨石
Just rolling a giant boulder
滚上一座不可能到达的山峰
up an impossible hill to nowhere?
永远这样下去吗
Forever?
该死
Damn...
该死
Damn it.
我今夫只想
I want to accomplish
完成一件事
just one thing today,
就一件
just one thing.
就一件
just one thing.
解决一个问题
To solve one problem.
让自己更有效率
To make myself feel more effective for once.
这有那么难吗
Is that too muchto ask?
挺难的 托德
It is a lot to ask. - Todd.
我是不会让这家律所倒闭的
I refuse to let this firm fail.
我帮忙打造了整个地方
I helped build this entire place,
我工作这这么努力可不是为了让我的名声
and I did not work this hard to get my name. ...
你那个“错”名
Your wrong name.
我门上的“错” 名
My wrong name above the door just to...
我门上的“错” 名
My wrong name above the door just to...
怎样 跟大船一起沉了吗
Just to what? Go down with the ship?
还拉上几个无辜的受害者 比如我 弗朗西
Pulling under innocent victims? Like me and Francey
苏珊 还有 赖尔可以浮起来
and Susan and......Lyle can float.
憋说了
Stop it.
我
I. ...
这就去楼下喝杯咖啡
am going downstairs for some coffee.
我要杯拿铁
Ooh, I- I'll take a latte
加 什么都不加
with a side of...nothing.
什么都不加
Side of nothing.
嗯 拿铁也不急
Yeah. Hold the latte.
海梅·埃利泽·卡拉斯
莱特女士 等一下
Oh, Ms. Wright, wait.
玛格丽特 莱特女士 我只需要一个批复
Margaret...Uh, Ms. Wright, I just need one more approval...
抱歉 你 你没事吧
I'm sorry. Are...are you okay?
有事 我死了
No. I'm dead.
抱歉 你什么 你死了 对
Sorry, you're what? You're dead? - Yes.
这个律师拒绝接我的案子
And this lawyer just turned down my case.
说复活不了我
Says it's impossible to resurrect me.
我都不存在了
Now, how am Isupposed
还怎么生活下去
to live my life when I don't exist anymore?
但是 但是你就 你就在这啊
But- but you're- right here. - Mm- mm.
不在了吗
No?
你的讣告
Your obituary?
我6个月前被宣告死亡
I was declared dead six months ago.
这 这怎么可能 我不知道
H- How did this happen? - I have no idea.
我已经联♥系♥了能想到的所有政♥府♥机构
I've contacted every government agency I can think of,
但都没结果 还是死着 抱歉
and it's been nothing but...Dead ends? Sorry.
我不明白 我是说
I don't understand. I mean...
你活着呢 你很明显活着啊
you are alive, you are clearly alive.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表