剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
你 你跟昨晚不一样了啊
You? You're a different person.
瞧这止痛剂闹的 谢了 默里
Funny how that works. Thanks, Murray.
托德 你这在医学术语上
Todd, in medical terms,
就叫 药物致幻
you are"hopped up on goofballs. "
对于偏执 业余 散漫
And things might look different to the paranoid,
有阴谋论倾向的大脑来说
amateur, scattershot,
情况可能会有所不同
conspiracy theorist- leaning brain.
呼叫格兰特医生 急诊12室
MAN: Paging Dr. Grant, ER Module 12.
我在上班 在工作
You know, I'm at work, at my job,
然后还被人用查克的姓呼叫
and I'm being summoned by Chuck's last name.
真是心烦
I don't love it.
我在想啊
You know, I was kind of thinking
也许我该开个三明治店
I might maybe open a sandwich shop.
什么 不 不可能 是 可能
What? No, you weren't. Yeah, I was.
一间茅草小屋 卖♥♥火腿芝士三明治
Like a thatched bungalow with ham and cheese- -
茅草小屋 你谁啊 彼得兔吗
A thatched bungalow? Who are you, Peter Rabbit?
你能查一下我的同屋到底出什么事了吗
Can you just find out what happened to my roommate?
我不能也不会
No, I can't and I will not.
我得走了 等等 等等 小艾
I got to go. Wait, wait, wait, Al.
我该做什么呢 手♥机♥都没在手里
What am I supposed to do here? I don't even have my phone.
房♥间的墙上就有部电♥话♥
There's, um, there's a phone in the wall behind you.
什么 你认真的
What? Seriously?
嗯呀 欢迎回到1999
Yeah. Welcome back to 1999.
等等 我都不记得任何人的电♥话♥号♥码
Wait, I don't even know anyone's phone number.
好吧
Okay.
克莱斯特弗丁&莱特律师事务所 我是苏珊
Crest, Folding&Wright. This is Susan.
苏珊 谢天谢地 终于 我的手指头疼死了
Oh, Susan. Thank God. Finally. My finger is killing me.
等等 为什么是手指头呢
Wait, what do you mean your finger?
我听说你是阑尾炎啊
I heard it was your appendix.
我们还上班呢
We are working here.
不不 没事了 无所谓
TODD: No, no, i- it's fine. It doesn't matter.
你能帮我搜个东西吗
Um, can you google something for me?
非常重要
It's important.
海德克利本斯坦的离婚案非常重要
The Heidecker Leibenshein divorce is important.
我人可还在医院
I am literally in the hospital,
躺在病床上呢 赖尔
on my death bed, Lyle.
眼见为实
Believe that when I see it.
你想要我查什么 托德
SUSAN: What do you need, Todd?
有没有
Um, is there a...
你能在当地法♥院♥或者俄勒冈什么地方搜一下佩利根法官吗
Can you find a Judge Pelican in the local courts or anywhere
还鹈鹕法官
in Oregon, actually? Judge Pelican?
我们是不是还要搜一下河马警官啊
Should we also search for Officer Hippopotamus?
没有查到佩利根法官
Not seeing any Judge Pelicans.
试试鸟头(箫蛋)侦探
Try Detective Birdbrain.
好吧 好吧 你能
Okay, okay, can you just, um...
你能转接给我妈吗
Can you just transfer me to my mom?
你听我说 她根本不比其他律师强
MILDRED: Listen, I'm telling you, she's no better
没分别
than the rest. Just like before.
那我告诉你 她跟其他人一样
TILLIE: And I'm telling you she's like
但更糟糕
all the others but worse.
弗朗西 你干嘛呢
Oh, Francey. What are you doing?
谢谢 但拿点心也没用
Thank you, but these are not going to help.
天
Oh, God.
我真的是只受了惊吓的小老鼠吗
Am I really a frightened little mouse?
不是
No.
这些蛋糕一块27元呢 所以你
And I paid 27 bucks each for these little cakes, so you.
对了 托德打电♥话♥找你
Oh. Yeah. Todd is on the phone.
你就在这边接吧
You can take it over here.
好
There. Great.
喂 宝儿
Hello, sweetheart?
妈 妈 听我说
Mom, Mom, okay. Uh, listen,
你还记得昨晚那个一直哼哼的人吗
you remember last night, that guy that was groaning?
哼哼 什么 不记得 谁哼哼来着
Groaning? What? No. Who's groaning?
就是昨晚 在医院我住的房♥间里
No. Last night, in my hospital room,
我的那个室友 他一直哼哼唧唧的
that guy, my roommate, he was groaning,
然后我看见他和一个
and then I saw him talking
红头发的神秘女人说话来着
to this mysterious woman with red hair.
红头发对对我看见她了
Oh, red hair. Yes, yes, I saw her.
走廊里那个医生嘛你看见了
The doctor in the hallway? You did?
哇太好了但她不是个医生
Wow. Okay. Uh, well, uh, she's not a doctor.
她完全是另一个人
She's a totally different person.
她什么 对 然后我的室友
She's a what? TODD: Yes, and then
失踪了 或者我也不知道是怎么的
my roommate disappeared, or I don't know what,
但他和那个红头发女人
but then he and that redheaded woman
绝对跟一起谋杀阴谋有关系
were definitely involved in some- some murder plot,
而他们想杀一个叫
and they are trying to kill a...
佩利根的法官 托德
a Judge Pelican? MARGARET: Oh, Todd.
在波特兰就没有叫佩利根的法官
There is no Judge Pelican in Portland.
托德
Uh, Todd,
宝儿 现在我是真没时间
sweetheart, this is not a good time for me.
晚点我会去医院看你
Listen, I will be at the hospital later on...
不行 妈 我认真的 你必须相信我
No, Mom, I'm serious. You have to believe me.
我觉得可能有人要被杀了 而且
I think someone is gonna get murdered and.
托德 你
Todd, you
当时药劲儿还没过
were medicated.
没有人会被谋杀
No one is going to get murdered.
托德 你不如躺下来
Todd, why don't you just lie down,
冷静一下
and calm down,
然后我 很快就去看你哈
and I will be there, uh, very soon.
为什么就不相信我呢
What is with you not trusting me?
我 妈
I...Mom?
妈
Mom!
托德 这位是迪克·弗兰克斯
Todd, this is Dick Franks,
就是我跟你说的那个侦探
the detective I was telling you about.
他会成为你的新室友
He's going to be your new roommate,
这样你们俩就有的聊了
so that, uh, you guys have stuff to talk about,
就都别来找我麻烦了
and you'll both leave me alone.
迪克 不能抽烟
Dick, no smoking.
好
Okay.
等等 你就是
Wait, you're, uh,
迪克·弗兰克斯 就是你
you're Dick Franks. That's you.
那个抓住罗格河连环杀手的家伙
The guy that caught the Rogue River serial killer.
就是我
I sure as Shirley am.
这个凶手真特么的
Huh. Hell of a murderer,
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 给我眼睛来了一刀
that son of a bitch. Stabbed me in the eye.
哪 哪只眼
Oh, i- in which eye?
也许是腿
Maybe it was the leg. Huh.
嘿 你有烟吗
Hey, you got a cigarette?
这里不能抽烟
Oh, uh, there's no smoking in here.
天 现在怎么哪都不能抽烟
Ah, man, there's no smoking anywhere anymore.
这哪儿 医院吗
What is this, a hospital?
是 啊
Uh...yes.
你是我小时候听说过的
You know, you're the first detective I ever heard of,
第一个侦探 而且我
when I was a kid, a- and I, uh,
我还听过你的播客
I listened to that podcast about you, too.
都是假的 不会啊
No, all lies. Oh, no,
你用电报和绳子抓住了那个连环杀手
I was impressed by how you caught that serial killer
给我留下了深刻的印象
with the telegram and the string.
哦对 那部分是真的 我真是个天才
Oh, yeah, that part's true. I guess I'm kind of a genius.
嘿 孩子 你跟我说说
Hey, kid, tell me something,
你是干啥职业的
what is that do you do for a living?
因为我看你像个理发师呢
Cause you look kind of like a barber to me.
不是 我我 我不是理发师
Oh. Uh, no. I'm- I'm, uh- uh, not a barber.
实际上 我 也是个侦探
Actually, I'm...kind of a detective, too.
我是说 跟你是没法比啦 但早晚有一天吧
I mean, not at your level, not yet, but someday,
我希望
I hope,
但是现在 我在一家律所
but, no, uh, right now, I'm working in- house
做调查员
at a law firm for my...
老板是我妈
well, for my mother.
你你 开玩笑呢吧
A- Are- are you kidding me?
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表