剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
你还真有一手
You can handle yourself.
真是永远都不能怀疑玛格丽特·莱特侦探呢
Never should've doubted Margaret Wright, PI.
我也应该信任你的
And I should have trusted you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
还有 托德
And, Todd? Hmm?
律所的情况
You were right.
你没猜错
about the firm.
我们是周转不灵了
We are in trouble.
而我有责任解决这个问题
And I am responsible for fixing it.
好吧
Okay.
但你为什么不告诉我呢
But why didn't you tell me?
可能是因为我不想向别人承认
probably because I didn't want to admit
这事是真的吧
to anyone else that it was true.
一说出来这事就成真的了
Discussing it makes it more real.
而且
And.
我以为我能
I thought I could solve
搞定 但是
it all, but...
这些问题比我想的要严重
...these problems are bigger than me.
我需要你的帮助 嘿
I'm gonna need your help. Hey.
我们是一个团队来着
We're a team, come on.
超人 露易丝
Superman, Lois.
大卫 麦迪
David, Maddie.
奥普拉 盖尔
Oprah, Gayle.
那么 有多严重
So...how bad is it?
我觉得你想建的那个直升机停机坪
Well, I think the construction of your helipad
恐怕要等等了
is gonna have to wait a bit.
还有 托德
And Todd? Hmm?
我才是奥普拉
I'm the Oprah.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表