剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
你今天要来呢
you were coming in today.
是 我是来找托德的
Yeah. I'm here to see Todd.
好吧 过来吧 迈卡
Okay. Come on, Micah.
谢谢 -谢了
Thank you. Thanks.
我们要给他姐姐的大学准备些文件
We'll get some paperwork for his sister's college.
你好 跟我过来吧 好吧
Oh, hello. Walk with me, won't you?
托德 我想过来跟你说
Todd, uh, I wanted to come by and say...Ooh, ooh.
抱歉 你是以官方身份来的吗 因为你已经把我给炒了
Sorry. Is this in an official capacity? Because you fired me.
所以现在你说的一切都会被直接邮件给有线电视新闻网
So now, anything you say will be emailed directly to CNN.
还有联调局 还有名人消息网 哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥ 还有肯德基
And the FBI. And TMZ. And CBS. And KFC.
哈哈哈 听我说
Ha, ha, ha. Listen.
前几晚的事很抱歉
I am sorry about the other night.
我以前从没喝过果冻酒
I have never done Jell- O Slaps before.
天
Oh, boy. And
还有我说的一些话 可能有些误导性
some of the things I said were maybe...misguided.
嗯 比如 我其实不是同性恋
Yeah. Like"I'm not really gay"?
因为那话不是你喝多时说的
Cause you weren't drunk for that.
我当然是同性恋
I am gay. Of course.
我和那个人群的联♥系♥ 可能没有那么强烈
My connection to that community may not be very...strong.
但或许接受这个标签是有价值的
But perhaps there is value in embracing the label.
而且我决定推荐亚当·斯平克斯就任这个职位
And I have decided to recommend Adam Spinks for the position.
他非常有资格
He is extremely qualified.
好吧 该死 现在你不想再知道了吗
Oh, okay. Damn. So you don't want to know anymore?
因为我弄清楚了 -是嘛
Cause I figured it out. You did?
嗯 在我朋友多萝西的帮助下
Yeah, with some help from my friend...Dorothy.
而且我有东西要给你
And I have something for you.
这是什么
What is this?
这是一个性取向揭示气球
This is a Sexual Orientation Reveal Balloon.
只要捅破它
Just pop it, and the confetti inside
里面的五彩纸屑就会告诉你法官是哪个阵营的
will tell you which team the judge plays for.
不是吧 为什么你不能直接告诉我呢
Seriously? Why...can't you just tell me?
我是说 哪个颜色是
I mean, what color is......?
你会知道的 捅破就行
You'll know. Just pop it.
但这里不行哈 因为会弄一地
But not in here 'cause it'll make a big mess,
而且妈妈会生气
and Mom will get mad.
但你可以带到外面去捅
But take it outside and pop it.
等等 粉色是代表 还是蓝色
Wait. Does pink mean...? Or is- is blue...?
捅破就行 到时你就知道了
Just pop it. You'll see.
你成功了
You did it.
干的漂亮
Nice work.
为你骄傲
Proud of you, too.
但是可怜的艾莉森
But poor sweet Allison.
她变成另外一个人了 是不是
She's turning into someone else, isn't she?
肯定是 但是什么人呢
She certainly is, but who?
谢谢 -你好
Thank you. Hello.
陪审团还在审议中 但我觉得都没什么
Jury's still out on that one, but I think it'll be okay.
我们等着看就好了 嘿
Let's just wait and see. Hey.
不过 你知道她让我想起了谁吗
Although, you know who she reminds me of at this age?
莱斯特 -莱斯特
Lester. Lester?
莱斯特不是在30多岁的时候搞叛逆行为出格吗
Was Lester acting out, rebelling in his 30s?
他剃了光头
He shaved his head
然后在动物园劫持了小火车
and then hijacked that little train at the zoo.
还记得吗 父亲气坏了
Remember? Father was furious.
我天啊 艾莉森要变成莱斯特了吗
Dear God, is Allison turning into Lester?
我需要跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
彩虹之上
♪Somewhere over the rainbow♪
很高的地方
♪Way up high♪
你憧憬的梦想
♪And the dreams that you dream of♪
曾在摇篮曲中听过
♪ Once in a lullaby...♪
曾在摇篮曲中听过
♪Once in a lullaby♪
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表