剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
第一个引入豆腐汉堡的妈妈
on the block to introduce tofu burgers.
小区
"On the block"? Mm- hmm.
行吧 大妈 再试试吧
Okay, boomer. Try again.
妮可 你能试着回答
Nicole, can you try to answer the- -
行吧
Finel
没问题
Sure.
是我想多了吗
: Is it my imagination
还是她真需要中场休息一下了
or does she need a time- out?
我觉得至少禁足一个月
: I would ground for a month, at least.
没人能理解我的生活 没人
Nobody can understand my life, no one.
汤姆教练理解不了
Not Coach Tom, not Petey,
那个瘆人的力量和体能教练皮蒂也理解不了
that creeper strength and conditioning coach.
他们都是废柴 我唯一能信任的人
They're all losers, and the only people I can trust
就是我父母
are my parents.
我现在能走了吗 说完了
And can I go now? I'm done.
你搞错了 长官
This ain't it, chief.
行吧
Gotcha.
你的委托人毁了
Your client has ruined
我女儿完美绚丽的人生
our daughter's perfect, beautiful life.
我们走吧
Let's go.
谢谢两位
BERTA: Ladies. Thank ybu
那个女孩
That girl
就是个魔鬼 没错
is a monster. Yeah. Is a monster.
是的 我虽然不想这么说 但是
Yes, and I hate to say it, but...
苏珊 我相信她的话
Susan, I believe her.
我也是
Me, too.
她自我膨胀到那种地步 绝对不会觉得
With an ego like that, she would not even consider
自己需要吃兴♥奋♥剂♥才能赢
that she needed PEDs to win.
那么是谁给她吃的药呢
So, then, who drugged her?
我觉得我们应该考虑一下那个
I think that we should look into that- that creeper
瘆人的力量和体能教练
strength and conditioning coach.
好吧
Okay.
这是我以前上网球课的地方吗
This is where I used to take tennis lessons?
我一点都不记得了
I don't remember this place at all.
你那时候太小
Oh, you were young
都握不住网球拍
and not strong enough to hold a tennis racket.
总是掉到地上
You kept dropping it and falling down.
以至于教练问我们你是不是盲的
The instructor asked us if you were blind.
什么 我多大啊 两岁吗
What? How old was I? Two?
12了 但我和你父亲真的都很尴尬
12, but it was very embarrassing for your father and me.
我们只好停课 不再来这了
We had to stop the lessons and quit the club.
我很吃惊你们竟然没有逃到国外去
I'm surprised you didn't have to defect to another country.
我们有讨论过哎 行吧 他在那呢
Well, we talked about it. Ha, ha. Okay. Look, there he is.
力量和体能教练 皮蒂·皮特森
The strength and conditioning coach, Petey Petersen.
不如你去跟他聊聊 分散一下他的注意力
Why don't you go chat him up and distract him
然后我去 为什么你不去跟他聊聊呢
while I go Why don't you go chat him up?
夫人 我在网球场上的表现被你说的这么有问题
Look, lady, I'm apparently very questionable
而且我打算非法探查他的办公室
on the tennis court, and I am going to illegally snoop
所以如果你想要那个任务的话
into his office, so if you want that task.
我穿的衣服不合适
I am not dressed for this.
你的打扮去月球上参加鸡尾酒会都行
You are dressed for a cocktail party on the Moon.
去吧
Go.
好 今天的课上的不错
PETEY: Okay, good session.
我们明天再继续练核心 好吧
We're gonna work on that core again tomorrow. All right?
你好
Hello.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我想给我儿子
I am seeking some advice
寻求些专业意见
for- for my son.
好的 他今年12
Sure. He's 12,
特别的策
and he's extremely clumsy.
体弱 多病 手臂细的像树枝
Weak. Sickly. Arms like twigs.
跑步
Can barely run
都跑不了直线
in a straight line.
我 我在想
I- I was wondering
我觉得我可能帮不到你
I don't think I can help you.
我只训练有天赋的运动健将
I only train gifted, athletic kids.
不不不 他肯定不是那种了
No, no, no, he's not that, no, no.
也许他需要来点给力的机能增强剂
Uh, maybe he needs a strong dose of those PEDs.
嘿 女士 那种东西
Hey, lady, that sort of thing
会让你惹上大♥麻♥烦的
can get you into serious trouble.
如果我说钱不是问题呢
Oh, what if I told you that money was no object?
如果我说我要报♥警♥呢 好吧 懂了
Oh, what if I told you I'm gonna call the cops? Okay, I hear you.
我强壮的很 握个网球拍完全没问题啊
I'm strong enough to hold a tennis racket.
好的 知道了
MARY: Okay, all right.
我把它放到文件柜里 好吗
I'm putting it into the filing cabinet, yes?
请注意 请注意
MAN: Attention, attention please.
由于电力故障
The Atlas Tennis Center is closing early
阿特拉斯网球中心将提前关闭
due to an electrical problem.
请尽快离开这里
Please make your way to the exits.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你给我等着
I will see you later.
你干嘛呢 你干嘛呢
What are you doing? What are you doing?
我终止任务了 只能晚点再试试
I'm aborting the mission. We'll have to try again later.
双人网球教练吗 我才不会跟你一起呢
Couples tennis coaching? I'm not doing that with you.
我也没让你来啊
Well, I didn't ask.
你应该觉得幸运
You should be so lucky.
我的双手反拍都很厉害
I have an incredible two- handed backhand.
怎么可能 为什么啊 你很多体育项目都很厉害
How? Why? You're too good at too many sports.
飞镖 保龄球 网球 太奇怪了
Darts, bowling, tennis. It's weird.
不要事事都擅长好嘛
Stop being good at everything.
没办法 天生的 托德
Well, I was born this way, Todd.
总之 我觉得那个体能教练
And anyway, I don't think that that strengthening coach
也不是嫌疑人 好吧
is our suspect. Okay, well,
有个可疑的营养师
there is a suspicious nutritionist.
疑养师
A suss- tritionist.
我没打算这么说 呵呵
I wasn't gonna say that. Ha, ha, ha.
一个可疑的营养师
SUSAN: A suspicious nutritionist?
疑养师 玛丽·杰克逊 RDN
A suss- tritionist. Mary Jackson RDN.
说不好 上锁的大文件柜
I don't know, big locked file cabinet?
里面肯定有猫腻
There's gotta be something in there.
所以你打算回去然后破门而入吗
So you're gonna go back and break into it?
不 显然我妈有个大计划 说来话长
No, apparently my mom has a big plan for that. Long story.
你吃的什么 这什么东西 还挺好吃的
What are you eating? What is this? It's good.
我的剩菜
My leftovers.
你不是晚上要和朱迪共进晚餐吗
Aren't you going out to dinner with Judy tonight?
对啊 天 我还有约会呢
Yes. My God, I have a date.
冷静点
Wow, calm down.
你为什么不吃自己的午餐呢 什么午餐
Why don't you eat your own lunch? What lunch?
冰箱里有一大袋东西 上面贴着你的名字
There's a bag in the fridge with your name on it.
有吗 不可能啊
There is? No, there's not.
好吧 可就是有啊
Okay, but there is.
我天 不是吧 我妈还给我打包了午餐吗
Oh, my God, wait, did my mom pack me a lunch?
她都多久没这么做过了
She hasn't done that since fifth gra- -
赖尔
Lyle. Wow.
这东西好像洗不下去的
That is not coming off.
所以就是面霜吗
JUDY: And that's just moisturizer?
所以 你没事对吧
So...so you're- you're okay?
什么事 什么事都没有
Everything is Everything's fine.
没有啊 好着呢
Fine, yeah. Everything's great.
你喜欢这家餐厅吗
Do you like the restaurant?
喜欢
Yeah. Uh- huh.
那就好
Good.
服务员在那边
Oh, there's the waiter.
您好
Oh, excuse me.
那 你的 你的手
So, um, uh, about your, about your hand.
什么 抱歉
What? Oh, sorry.
好吧 原来两只手都有
Oh, okay, it's- it's both of them.
我的手吗 这两只手吗
Oh, oh, my hands? These hands? Yeah.
不不不 它们没事
No, no, no, no, no. They're fine.
这只是对日晒机的
It's just a weird allergic reaction to
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表