剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
好吧 抱歉
Whoa. Okay. Yeah. Sorry.
还挺 让人兴奋的
This is...this is exciting.
抱歉
Sorry.
你就看着他这么做哈
And you are just letting him do this?
最近有人来过吗
Uh, has anyone been in here lately?
那可多了 我 她 你
Plenty of people. Me, her, y- you.
不是 我说的是可疑人物
No, like, anyone suspicious.
你就挺可疑的
You're suspicious.
米莉森特 今天就别找我茬了 好吗
Not today, Millicent, okay?
你就打算跟这个人约会吗
This is the guy you're going on a date with?
是啊 有没有人来过
Yes. TODD: Has anyone come in here
放下了东西或者藏起
and left anything behind or hid anything or...
我天
Oh, my God.
就是这个
Yes, yes, yes!
好了 我得走了 得走了 好吗
Okay, I got to go. I got to go. I got to go, okay?
好 稍等
Okay. Wait a minute.
我们今晚一起晚餐没变动对吧
We're still on for dinner tomorrow night, right?
对
Yeah.
太好了 拜
Fantastic. Okay. Bye.
你确定吗 他
You sure about this? Him?
非常确定
So sure.
周二 下午3点
"Tuesday, 3: 00 p. m.
等我信♥号♥♥
Wait for the signal. "
3点
3: 00 p. m. ?
我天
Oh, my God.
请取餐
HOSTESS: Ready for pickup.
尤利西斯·琼斯
Ulysses Jones.
R·沃特斯 南希·麦格马斯特斯
R. Waters. Nancy McMasters.
伊万·德约特
Ivan Deyote.
给你
Here you go.
日安
Have a good day.
等信♥号♥♥
"Wait for signal. "
最后一次
HOSTESS: For the last time,
请取餐
ready for pickup.
尤利西斯·琼斯
Ulysses Jones.
R·沃特斯
R. Waters.
南希·麦格马斯特斯
Nancy McMasters.
伊万·德约特
Ivan Deyote.
这怎么回事 谁下的单啊
What is this? Who placed these orders?
不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
真是烦死了 等等 等等 我需要支笔
This is so annoying. Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Think I need a pen.
笔
Need a pen.
尤利西斯·琼斯
Ulysses Jones.
R·沃特斯 U
R. Waters. TODD: U...
南希·麦格马斯特斯 R
Nancy McMasters. R...
伊万·德约特
Ivan Deyote.
URNI
I. U- R- N- I.
德约特
Deyote.
你是个德约特
U- R- N- I Deyote.
你是
U. R...
个白♥痴♥
...an idiot.
生活很甜蜜
J Life is sweet...s
这个傻子 早上好
What a dummy. RECEPTIONIST: Good morning.
CFW律所
Crest, Folding &Wright.
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我天
Oh, my goodness.
好吧 怎么了
Okay, uh...What's happening?
我天
Oh, my God.
我天 伯顿先生
Oh, my God, Mr. Burton.
托德·莱特被车撞了
Um, Todd Wright was hit by a car.
他现在医院
He's in the hospital.
什么
What? Uh...
好像是他昨晚
I guess he was leaving a restaurant
从一个饭店里出来
somewhere last night,
然后走下马路牙子
and he stepped off of a curb,
他整晚都在重症监护室
and he was in ICU all night.
我甚至不知道他
I don't even know if he's...
喂 在的
Hello? Yes.
我天 不 好吧
Oh, God. Oh, no. Okay.
我 我去找玛格丽特
I- I'll find Margaret.
我去找她 天
I'lI find her. Oh, God.
我天 天
Oh, God, no. Oh, God.
天 天
Oh, God, oh, no. Oh, God.
为你失去的儿子致哀
"Condolences upon the loss of your son"?
我的天 不
Oh, my God. Oh, no.
不 不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no! Oh, no.
玛格丽特在哪 我得去趟医院
Where's Margaret? I have to get to the hospital.
去停尸间 我 我得找到玛格丽特
To the morgue. I- I got to find Margaret!
赖尔的甜甜圈派对
Doughnut party at Lyle's.
现在谁是白♥痴♥
Who's the I. Deyote now?
你会付出代价的
You will pay for this.
你永远都赢不了我
And you will never get the better of me.
所以就别再费劲了
So"doughnut"try.
妮可 你有故意摄入增强机能药剂吗
Nicole, have you ever knowingly taken PEDs?
没有 开什么玩笑
No. Are you kidding me?
我怎么会那么蠢
Why would I ever be that stupid?
不好说 钱 名声 荣誉
I don't know. Money, fame, glory?
你是认真的吗
Are you for real right now?
看上去人模狗样的说话这么咄咄逼人
You look nice and then come at me all salty.
我看你是有够蠢的
Take several seats.
妮可 咱们说话客气点呗 波塔
Nicole, let's keep this civil. LENA: Berta.
我女儿说的都是实话
Our daughter's just expressing her truth.
让她说完
Let her speak.
我不作弊
NICOLE: I don't cheat
是因为没必要
because I don't have to.
从打10岁起 我就每天
I've been getting up at 4: 00 a. m. to practice
4点起床练习
since I was ten.
钱 名声和荣誉本就是我的天命
Money, fame and glory were my destiny
直到汤姆教练夺走了它们
until Coach Tom took them from me.
你的天命 这话听起来很是Z世代嘛
Your destiny, that's a very Gen Z concern, isn't it?
千禧一代 你觉得自己什么都懂哈
Ugh, millennials, you think you know everything,
但到最后你不过就是个舔狗
but in the end you're just simps.
苏珊 我来吧
Oh. Susan, if I may.
玛格丽特 simps是指头脑简单吗
Margaret, is"simps"short for"simple"?
我完全听不懂她说的是啥
I have no idea what it is. Mm- mm.
妮可
Um, Nicole.
你不是个正常的青少年对吗
You are not a normal teenager, are you?
你这话是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
别急 别急
Please, please.
你的生活 我可以想的到
Your life, I would imagine,
是十分有规律的
is very regulated.
基本上每一分钟都有规划
It is scheduled down to the last minute
而且有人监督
and highly supervised.
事实
Facts.
事实哈
MARGARET: Facts, facts
我想这种生活
that- that I am sure
你的很多同龄人应该
not many people your own age would understand
都不太能理解吧
what it's like to be you.
不是吧 你对我耍这种小聪明
Seriously? You're trying to finesse me
以为就会有用了吗
and thought that'd work?
真不知道你们俩谁更糟糕
I don't know which one of you is worse.
疑神疑鬼的舔狗千禧一代
Cringe millennial being sus,
还是脱离现实
or a boomer so out of touch
以为自己什么都懂的婴儿潮世代
that she actually thinks she gets it.
说得好
Good point.
但我自己的孩子们
Um, but you know, my own children...
哦 我敢说他们肯定可出色了
Oh, I'll bet they turned out super.
让我猜猜 你给他们吃果酱土司饼干和糖果当晚餐对吧
Let me guess. You fed them Pop- Tarts and candy for dinner.
没有啊 实际上我是我们小区
Well, no, actually, I was the first mother
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表