剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
这些人要找你 为什么
These people are asking for you. Why?
出什么事了
What's going on?
克莱拉·威尔金斯
LYLE: Clara Wilkins,
你被传 -选上了
you have been ser...Selected,
本地电台KOLP
as a winner for a- a beauty makeover
大变身栏目的中奖者
from your local radio station
恭喜
KOLP. Congratulations.
我们社区不允许化妆品进入
We don't allow cosmetics in our community.
迈卡 不许再跟女生们玩了
Micah! Stop playing with the girls.
抱歉 我们之前不知道
Uh, well, we're so sorry. We had no idea.
我们自己出去就好
We'll just show ourselves the way out.
是这边吗
Is this the way?
我给他们指下路
I'll point them in the right direction.
马上回来 母亲
I'll be right back, Mother.
这边
This way.
克拉拉 我真的很抱歉
Clara, I am so, so sorry.
要我们知道你在这么严格的社区里生活
Had we known that you were part of such a strict community,
就绝不会 -如果被人发现
we never would have...If anyone finds out
我在上大学课程 我会被遗弃的
that I've been taking college classes, I'll be disowned.
教育和你的信仰相违背
Education goes against your beliefs?
对于女生来说是的
For girls, it does.
你在学校的时候 他们认为你在哪里
Where do they think you are when you're at school?
市场 杂货店 洗衣房♥
The market, groceries, laundry.
我家人不会理解我的选择的
My family wouldn't understand my choices.
你母亲也不理解吗
Not even your mother?
她
She wants.
他们都对我有非常具体的生活要求
...they all want a very specific life for me.
我懂这种感觉
I know how that feels.
克拉拉 非常抱歉
Well, Clara, I am very sorry.
我们会另找他法的 谢谢
We will find another way. Thank you.
麦登教授的事你是对的
You're right about Professor Madden.
他是个坏人
He's a bad person.
我在一间私人房♥间里看书的时候
I was reading in a private room
听到他要求吉莉安摸他
when I heard him ask Gillian to touch him.
他说会给她一个实习机会
He said that he would give her an internship.
她拒绝了
And she said no,
后来他试图阻止她离开房♥间
and then he tried to block her from leaving the room.
克拉拉 -他也对我说了
Oh, Clara. And he said bad things
不好的话
to me, too.
所以当我收到你的信的时候 我
So when I got your letter, I
你想帮吉莉安
You wanted to help Gillian,
可是个人风险太高了
but the personal risk is too great.
可你那天还是去了
And yet you came down to
法♥院♥找我
that courthouse that day to find me.
吉莉安还在危险中
Gillian is still in danger,
在审判真正结束前
and we have very little time left
我们时间所剩无几
before this trial is truly over.
我们不能让麦登教授赢
We cannot let Professor Madden win.
克拉拉 你现在会去上学
Clara, you are going to school now.
你在学知识
You are studying things,
你在提升自己
you are improving yourself.
也许你心里有一部分
Maybe there's a part of you
是想脱离这种生活的
that wants to be out of this life.
我能不能
Could I, um,
在没人知道的情况下跟法官谈谈
could I talk to the judge without anyone knowing?
你愿意这么做吗
You would do that?
愿意
Yes.
我尽力安排
I'll see what I can do.
好 -谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你不必非给跟我一起来的
You know, you didn't have to come with me.
我才不会留你一个人
I am not leaving you alone
在我车里吃零食
to eat snacks in my car.
这可是趣葱卷好吧 有意思的洋葱
They're Funyuns, okay? They're fun onions.
要盯哪家店
Which store are we watching?
他停在这里
Well, he's parked right here
所以很可能在那边
so he's likely over there,
澳洲乡村牛排屋里
in the Outback Steakhouse,
或者美国女孩娃娃店
or the American Girl doll store,
或者猫头鹰餐厅
or Hooters,
或者棉布角落纺织品店
or Calico Corners fabric shop,
或者 家滴宝
or, you know, down at Home Despot.
如果你上厕所能快点
If you had been quicker in the bathroom,
我们就能看见他了 而且那叫家得宝
we would have seen him. And it's Home Depot.
不是 他们改成
No, no, they changed it to
家滴宝了 六个月前改的
Home Despot, like, six months ago.
似乎是个巨大的营销错误
That seems like a big marketing mistake.
你说你不算是真正的同性恋
What did you mean when you said
是什么意思
you're not really gay?
我整天净工作了
Well, all I do is work.
一天要做17到18个小时
17, 18- hour days.
我在家的时候 前提是我能回家
And when I'm home, if I'm home,
就是洗衣服
I'm doing laundry. Mm- hmm.
克莱姆有大概 600只袜子
Clem has, like, 600 socks,
没一只能配上对
and none of them have a match.
而切特和我下了班
And Chet and I are too tired
又太累了 不想
after work for any kind of- -
这部分可以跳过
You can skip that part.
这种生活怎么算的上是同性恋呢
So, what about this life is gay?
我怎么就是同志了呢
How am I gay?
我有没有这个标签怎么就这么重要了呢
Why does it matter if I have that label?
我只是一个在工作 忙碌 疲惫的父亲
All I am is a working, busy, tired father.
是 晚上还跟结了婚的
Yeah, who sleeps in bed at night
男人同床共枕呢 你就是同性恋
with a man he's married to. You're gay.
我没有同性恋的感觉
Well, I don't feel gay.
我没有到处乱跑
I'm not skipping around
也不听金属乐队
or listening to Metallica,
也不♥穿♥皮短裤 不去克罗地亚
or wearing lederhosen, or going to Croatia,
也不会开着敞篷车
or driving around in a convertible
车顶冒着泡泡到处转悠
with bubbles flowing out over the top...
什么你说什么呢 泡泡 什么啊
What? What are you saying? Bubbles? What?
劳伦斯 同性恋不仅仅是一种状态
Lawrence, being gay isn't only one thing
或者一种生活方式
or- or- or one way of life.
同性恋可以是任何形式
Gay could be anything.
你可以有自己风格 可以是克罗地亚风格
I mean, you could be you gay. You could be Croatia gay...
如果同性恋可以是任何形式 那不就等于什么都不是
If gay can be anything, then isn't it nothing?
谁在乎一个人是不是同性恋啊
Who cares if anyone is gay?
我们现在不是不流行贴标签吗
Aren't we beyond labels now?
我为什么一定要是同性恋呢
Why do I have to be gay?
整件事都很没有意义
The whole thing is pointless.
我所关心的只有
I mean, all I care about
切特和克莱姆的健康和幸福
is Chet and Clem's health and happiness
以及按时付水电费
and paying the utility bills on time.
是妈 我要
It's Mom. Should I- -
别 别接
No, don't answer it.
不接吗 -别接
Should I not? No.
要不我 -别接 托德
Well, why don't I just...Do not answer it, Todd.
我接一下 -别
Eh, I'm gonna answer it. Don't, don't. ...
别接 -嘿 妈
Don't answer it. Hey, Mom?
托德 我找到她了
Uh, Todd, I found her.
她是希尔斯伯勒一个原教旨主义教派的成员
She's part of a fundamentalist religious sect in Hillsboro.
她会帮你吗 -应该会吧
Is she gonna help you? MARGARET: I think so.
我正在想办法 但是 托德
I'm working on it, but, Todd, I'm...
我怀疑我在把她推向一个
I'm having doubts about pushing her into something
可能会毁了她的境地
that could destroy her.
托德 我问你件事
Todd, let me ask you something.
我没毁了你姐的生活吧
I didn't ruin your sister's life, did I?
我是说 艾莉森挣扎的原因
I mean, am I the reason
是不是我
that Allison is flailing?
不是 她只是
No, she's just...
是这样 艾莉森在转型
Look, Allison is in transition, you know?
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表