剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
嘿 伙计 你没事吧
Hey, man, you all right?
苏珊
TODD: Susan!
嘿 苏珊
Hey, Susan.
你是赶着去救火还是怎么的
Whoa, where's the fire?
我喊你都喊了一个街区了
I've been yelling to you for the last block.
抱歉 嗨 嗨
Oh. Sorry. Hi. Hi.
我刚神游来着 今早有重要会议
Uh, lost in my thoughts. Important meeting this morning.
虽然只是走个形式 但你知道我
I- I think it's just a formality, but, you know me,
还是让我挺有压力的
I'm still stressing out over it anyway.
还是让我挺有压力的
I'm still stressing out over it anyway.
作为波特兰未来排名第一的
Well, as the owner of Portland's future
私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所的老板
number one private investigation firm,
我对重要会议还是略知一二的
I know a thing or two about important meetings.
我的意思是 重不重要我一看便知
I mean, when I have them, I will know them.
而且我一定有会开 就在不远的将来
And I will have meetings. It is certainly in my future.
早晚的事 业务进展还很缓慢是吗
Someday. Things still slow?
我更愿意把它想成是
Uh...You know, I prefer to think of it
幼虫阶段 就是 你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥所蝴蝶
as a larval stage. you know, before- - ...your business transforms
成为波特兰第一之前的阶段
into Portland's number one P. I. butterfly?
没错了
Exactly.
她啊
UghHer.
她啊
Ugh...Her.
给那个女人干过几次活
Did a few jobs for that woman once.
绝对的卑鄙小人 趁火打劫
Total sleazeball. Ambulance chasing...
那些事啊 我讲给你听你都不敢信
You wouldn't believe the stories if I told you.
说实话 总算不用跟她打交道了 真是谢天谢地
Honestly, thank God that's behind me.
我天 她过来了
Oh, my God. There she is.
托德·菜恃 你别走
Todd Wright! Don't move.
她好像看见我了 苏珊 托德·莱特 托德·莱特
Think she saw me. Susan...BELINDA: Todd Wright! Todd Wright!
别跑 苏珊 别丢下我一个
Don't you move. Susan, do not leave me alone with her.
拜托了 苏珊 苏珊 我得去开会了
Please. Susan, Susan. I got to get to that meeting.
祝你好运吧 不不不不
But, uh, good luck. No, no, no, no, no.
嘿 我最爱的私人混♥蛋♥
Hey. My favorite private dick.
正是我要找的
Just who I was looking for.
是嘛 为什么啊
Uh, really? Why?
老朋友就不能叙叙旧吗
Can't old friends reconnect?
好吧
Okay, well.
我惹上了一起法律纠纷
I'm in a little bit of a legal dustup.
不过不用你担心
Don't worry your pretty little head about it.
没有贝琳达搞不定的事 一如既往
Belinda's gonna land on her feet, as always.
但我需要个律师
But I need a lawyer.
你就是律师啊
You are a lawyer.
另一个律师
A different lawyer.
不如你把你妈妈介绍给我啊
What say you introduce me to your mom?
她可忙了
Oh, um, she's busy.
所以我才需要你走个后门嘛
That's why I need you to grease the wheels.
忽悠她
Charm her.
我忽悠她 她可是我妈
Charm her? She's my mom.
而且说真的 她超忙的
And seriously, she's, like, extra busy.
而且说真的 她超忙的
And seriously, she's, like, extra busy.
我第一次遇到一个不是超忙的人 你猜是谁
Guess who wasn't"extra busy" when I first met him?
你
You.
我拉了你一把
I helped you out.
帮了你的忙
I scratched your back.
现在我的后背超痒的(急需帮忙)
And mine's getting real itchy.
那你就抹点药膏呗
I think there's a cream for that.
我 我不明白为什么要炒我
I- I don't understand why I'm being fired.
我做错什么了
What did I do wrong?
什么都没做错
Absolutely nothing.
只是你那个位置 人员冗余了
We've just discovered a...redundancy at your position.
而因为你是最后进公♥司♥的
And because you were the last one hired...
丽萨
Lisa...
如果你需要推荐信什么的
if you need a- a recommendation
跟我说一声就行
or anything, just ask.
推荐信没法帮我交房♥租
A recommendation isn't going to pay my rent.
天哪
Dear God.
嘿 你把丽萨炒了
Hey, you let Lisa go?
那你是需要找新办公室经理吗还是
So, do you want resumes for a new office manager or...?
哦 懂了
Oh, wow. Okay.
我们已经到这步了哈
So we're in that situation.
等等 我是不是要担心了
Wait, should I be worried?
不会
Oh, no.
我们只是出现了暂时性的现金流问题
We're just, uh, experiencing a temporary cash flow issue.
没什么大不了的
Nothing more.
我不得不取消办公室的茶点
I've had to cancel the office pastries
优质咖啡 当然 还有丽萨
and the good coffee, and, of course, Lisa.
但是 其它一切正常
But......it's under control.
尽在掌握
It is.
我差点忘了
Oh, um, I almost forgot.
你跟苏珊有会
You have that meeting with Susan.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
我们能重新安排到
Uh. Oh. Can we reschedule it until- -
早啊 我可以进来了吗
Morning. You ready for me?
好 进来吧
Yes. Come in.
我知道这事你知道
So, I know that you know this,
6个月前 我们说过
but six months ago, you and I spoke about me
我晋升高级助理的事
being promoted to senior associate.
我们选了个未来的日子来谈
We picked a date in the future to talk,
就是今天
and this is it.
好
Yep. Okay.
我带来了四个小客户
Um, I've brought in four smaller clients,
主导了三次庭审 五次和解谈判
was lead in three trials, five settlement negotiations
还有一次遗嘱听证会
and- and a probate hearing.
更重要的是 我已经准备好了
More- more importantly, I'm ready.
苏珊 我真为你骄傲
Susan, I am so proud of you.
而且毫无疑问 这是你应得的
And there's no question that you deserve it.
但是 我也是
But...I've also been
过去两年里开票额最高的法律助理
the highest billing associate for the past two years.
但我想我们可能要
But I think we're gonna have to put a- a pin in it,
等一阵子再说
just for a bit.
好吧 那要等到什么时候
Okay, so when?
下个月
Next month? Um...
我是说 你是冠名合伙人了
I mean, you're a name partner now.
就是你一句话的事 对吧
You can make this happen, right?
没那么简单 我
Well, it's more complicated than that. L
妈 贝琳达·塔特尔上楼来了
Mom. Belinda Tuttle is on her way up.
什么 那个事故律师吗 为什么啊
What? The ambulance chaser? Why?
不如我另外找时间吧 我去跟弗朗西说一声
Maybe I'll just reschedule. I'll talk to Francey.
不是 等等 苏珊 等下 听我说
No, wait, Susan. Wa- Just wait. Listen.
我的拍照被吊销后
Okay, so after I lost my license
搬到你这之前 我给贝琳达·塔特尔
and before I started here, I did a few tiny jobs
干过几次小活 特别小那种
for Belinda Tuttle, like, nothing jobs.
找到了几个目击者 找到了一只失踪的耳朵
Found a couple witnesses. Tracked down a missing ear.
说来话长 失踪的耳朵 托德
Long story. A missing ear? Oh, Todd.
我当时饥不择食嘛
I was desperate back then,
但现在我要重塑我的公众形象
but now I'm rebuilding my public persona.
托德2.0
Todd 2.0.
2.1 我其实也记不清楚自己到底是几点几了
2. 1? I honestly can't remember what point I'm at.
而我不想让贝琳达和她臭大街的名声
And I don't want Belinda and her sleazy reputation
把我拖进坑里
dragging me back down.
但是 她让我帮忙
However, she has asked me
把她介绍给你
to make a professional intro to you,
我出于好心
and just to be nice
也是为了摆脱她让她赶紧走 我就
and to avoid her and to get her to go away, I- -
但你不需要跟她合作或者代表她
but you do not have to work with her or rep her,
或者甚至跟她交谈 代表她 哈 不可能
or even talk to her. Rep her? Ha! No.
托德 像贝琳达·塔特尔这种律师
Todd, lawyers like Belinda Tuttle
让整个行业都为之蒙羞
are what give the entire profession a bad name.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表