剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
车里已经够味儿的了
It's already stinky enough as it is. Oh.
好吧 然后我想听一下情况汇报
Okay. And I would love an update.
好吧 我觉得基本可以确定了 科里肯定不是幕后策划人
Well, I think it's safe to say that Cory is not the mastermind,
除非幕后策划意味着
unless masterminding means
抽了两根大♥麻♥烟后去城里然后
smoking two joints and going to town on
又开了一包芝士泡芙吗
another bag of cheese puffs?
我们得让他去接受讯问
Uh- huh. Well, we'll have to bring him in for questioning.
不 我们不能那么做
No, we can't do that.
一旦骗局的幕后策划人知道我们在打探消息
Once the higher- ups in the scam know we're sniffing,
就打草惊蛇了啊 那可不行
the trail will disappear. No, no, no, no.
这时候耐心很重要 多等一阵
Patience is our ally. Given enough time,
科里就会带我们找到幕后黑手
Cory will lead us to the mastermind,
那个人我敢说 肯定在我的宿敌名单上
who, I am sure, is on my Nemasissalist.
名字的事我还在考虑中
Still working on that name.
那你还需要多久呢
How much time are we talking?
72小时吧
Uh, 72 hours,
或多或少 72小时
give or take. 72 hours?
托德 我们没有那么长时间
Todd, we don't have 72 hours.
助理地检已经在传唤证人了
The A. D. A. s already calling witnesses.
嘿 没有人比我更想快点搞定这个案子
Hey, no one wants to finish this case more than me,
相信我 但有些事就是需要时间啊
trust me, but these things take time.
可我们没有时间
Which we have none of,
所以你得快点完成盯梢
so you will just have to stake out quicker.
快点盯梢 对
"Stake out quicker"? Yes.
盯梢不是这么搞的 谢谢
That's not how this works, thank you.
那你有什么好主意
Well, then what do you propose?
很明显 我不得不
Apparently, I will have to- -
极不乐意的 采取B计划
under protest- - move on to Plan B
B计划是什么
Oh. What is Plan B?
到时候就知道了
I guess we'll find out.
能帮我拉下车门吗
Are you gonna open my door...for me?
好
Okay. Ooh.
我需要锋利的东西
I need something sharp.
里面没有那种东西
No, I don't have anything like that in there.
不是吧 那包里的东西
Seriously? You could fix a blimp
都能修飞艇了
with what you carry in that bag.
好吧 我有这个
Okay, I have this.
还有这个
And I have this.
还有
I have Ah.
这个
I have this.
看吧 锋利的东西
Oh, would you look at that, something sharp.
好 现在 蹲下
Okay, now, get down low.
再低点 低点
Lower. Lower
好
Okay.
开玩笑的 其实你不用蹲下的
Just kidding, you don't actually have to get down low.
托德
FRIE ALL Todd!
听着 我们要制♥造♥
Okay, listen, we are gonna fake
假装滑倒的场景
our own fake slip- and- fall,
我来当引出科里的诱饵
and I will be the bait to draw Cory out.
知道了 你就是虫子
I got it, you're the worm.
我比较喜欢诱饵这词 非常感谢
I prefer decoy, thank you very much.
过去那边
So, just go over there,
捅漏瓶牛奶
puncture a container of milk,
然后我会在奶坑里滑倒 j
and then I will slip in the puddle.
等下 这样好吗 不好
Uh, wait, is that a good idea? No.
好 去啦
Yes. Go.
好吧
Okay.
今天会更好
Today would be better.
捅啊 捅呀 在捅了
Stab it. Stab it! I'm stabbing it.
在捅 捅
I'm stabbing. Stab it.
凝固了哎
MARGARET: Oh, it's curdled.
换一个 换个捅 好吧
Just get another one. Any other one, please. Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
行吧 特别棒 完美
AlI right. Great. Perfect.
真是场灾难
This is a disaster. Um...
好吧 妈 随便拿点什么 我来搞定
Okay, Mom, just grab anything at this point. I'll get this.
亲爱的 是豆奶 也许我不该拿
Honey, it's soy. Maybe I shouldn't.
是豆奶啊 行吧 那么
Oh, it's soy? All right, well, then
也许我们可以直接回家了呢 照做就是
maybe we should just go home. Just do it, please.
天 别冲我吼
God, stop yelling at me.
你知道吗 行吧
You know what? Fine. EGc5 rQcs EGGI
我来吧 我来了
I'm doing it. Just...I'm coming.
我真的
Ow. I'm really...
真的伤到了
I'm really injured.
你沉浸式表演真的很到位
I love your commitment to the role,
但也许可以稍微收一收
but maybe take it down just a hair.
什么 趁科里瞧见你之前
What? Just- just get out of here
赶紧走 好吧好吧
before Cory sees you. All right, all right.
打给我 告诉我事情经过
Just call me, let me know what happens.
还有少些手部动作
And less arms,
表情也别太丰富 走啊
less face. Just go.
好啦 就是别
All right, just do not saw the air so much
老是挥手 托德
with your hands, Todd.
兄弟 等下 什么情况 是今天吗
Bro, wait. What's happening? Is this today?
我以为 是 他们让我来的
Ithought...Yeah, yeah. Uh...They sent me.
所以就是现在了呗
So you're saying now is now?
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying,
但我好像撞到头了
but I- I think I hit my head or something.
不记得接下来该干什么了
I- I don't remember what to do next.
去看医生
Uh...see the doctor?
对对对 科瓦奇亚医生
Right, right, right. Dr, um...Kevorkian.
不是 哥们 是巴顿医生
No, dude, Dr. Batten.
早上好 早上好
Good morning, good morning.
钱方面有问题
Money troubles?
不是 只是时间上有问题
No, just a timing issue.
没什么好难以启齿的
Nothing to be embarrassed about,
要知道 你总是能给自己多争取点时间的
You know, you can always buy yourself a little extra time.
就比如 这张账单上
For instance, on this invoice,
上写的是"3月4日到期"
you see it says, "Due March fourth, "
加个1 3月14 立马就不一样了
Add a one, March 14. Presto.
就多了10天
Ten extra days.
不会有供应商会跟你这么重要的客户
And what vendor's gonna argue something so small
较真这么微不足道的问题啦
with a valued customer like yourself?
是 谢谢 谢谢 我已经处理好了
Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you. I have it handled.
我们讨论一下
Shall we discuss
庭审策略呗
trial strategy?
没问题
Absolutely.
从一开始
Right out of the gate,
获胜的关键就在于三个字
the key to winning are three little words:
拖拖拖
delay, delay, delay.
那你具体想怎么个拖法呢
Oh, and exactly what sort of delay did you have in mind?
对鲁索提出些没用的动议
Throw some useless motions at Russo,
然后在证人名单上加上些
then add names to the witness list
我们根本不打算传唤的名字
that we never intend to call,
最重要的是
and- - this is the most important- -
一直申请诉讼延期
pile on the continuances
因为我们浪费他们的时间越多
because the more of their time we waste,
他们准备的时间就越少
the less time they have to prepare.
不 这不是我风格
No. That is not how I operate.
我们坚持以事实和法律取胜
We will stick to winning by facts and the law.
玛格丽特 要知道
Oh, Margaret. You know,
你是最后一个还坚持遵守规则的人
you're one of the last people who still follows the rules.
你雇我来掌舵
You hired me to drive this boat.
就放手让我来做
Let me do my job.
你认为我们是不同的
You know, you think we're so different.
唯一的区别就是你运气好
The only difference is that you had the good luck
是在名门正派入的行 而不是勾栏瓦舍
of starting at a white- shoe firm instead of a strip mall.
不能用无谓的拖延策略 贝琳达
No frivolous delays, Belinda.
我不是你 还有 顺便说一句
I am not you. And, for the record,
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表