剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
我们不能回我家了
We can't go back to my place.
他们已经盯上那里了
They're onto that.
一个僻静的地方
LYLE: Somewhere secluded.
某个偏僻的 被遗忘的地方
Somewhere out of the way, somewhere forgotten.
某个没人会去的地方
Somewhere no one would ever go. Hmm.
我有个地方
I've got it.
到了
Well, here we are.
你一直就
This is where
住在这种地方吗
you have been living?
跟你妹一起 一直都住这里
With your sister, this entire time?
这就是个破旧的
Mm- hmm. This dilapidated
仓库
warehouse.
你们都打过破伤风疫苗了吗
Have- have you both taken your tetanus shots?
这里以前是鞋厂 谢谢你啊
It is a former shoe factory, thank you.
欢迎光临 这就是我不想让你看到的原因
Welcome. This is why I avoided you seeing it.
还有 嘿 因为管道问题
And, hey, I got an amazing deal on it
我拿到一笔不错的补偿
because of the plumbing issue.
几乎所有东西都能用
I mean, mostly everything works
但厕所里的水是滚烫的
but the water in the toilet is boiling hot,
但其实这样是个非常好的
but it actually makes a pretty good.
托德 你觉得杰奎琳
Todd, you think that Jacqueline
会接受这里吗
is going to accept this
她连我那里都看不上
when she didn't even like my condo?
嘘 她来了
Shh- shh- shh. Here she comes.
这边 母亲
LYLE: Right this way, Mother.
一座宫殿
A palace.
是
Well, yeah.
一座肮脏堕落的宫殿
A palace of filth and depravity.
-是 -我并不这么认为
Oh, yeah. Oh, that's not what I was thinking.
就像我在罗马的第一间公♥寓♥一样
Just like my first apartment in Rome.
就像《波西米亚人》里一样
Just like in La boheme.
年轻的恋人们就死在
Where the young lovers die right here
这张肺结核病床上
in this bed of tuberculosis.
这些墙见证了太多痛苦
Oh, these walls have seen so much pain.
我不是很了解痛苦啦
Oh, I don't know so much about pain, really.
上帝 看看这个女人的鬼魂
Oh, Lord, look at this haunt of a woman.
她是鬼吗
Is she a ghost?
显然你已经死了
Obviously you've died
却无法前往极乐
but were unable to cross over.
杰奎琳 其实这是我妹艾莉森
Oh, Jacqueline, this is actually my sister Allison.
她让我想起了可怜的死去的奥布丽
Well, she reminds me of poor dead Aubrey.
脸色蜡黄苍白
So waxy and pale in the face.
好了 托德 赖尔
Okay, uh, Todd and Lyle,
我们去厨房♥水槽那边谈谈
let's come over here and talk by the kitchen sink.
-好 -好吧 我们
Okay. Okay? Let's just...
你一定要躺下
JACQUELINE: You must simply lie down.
我 我没事啦 真的
I'm...Yeah, I'm fine, really.
根据我的估算
According to my calculations,
我们的主要嫌疑人是
our prime suspect is
天气预报员查理斯
Chalice the weatherman.
他的桃红色玫瑰
His peach roses
在歌♥剧院后台被发现
were found backstage at the opera house,
证明他能碰到那把刀
proving he had access to the knife.
但查理斯为什么要杰奎琳死呢
But why would Chalice want Jacqueline dead?
他是她头号♥铁粉
He's her biggest fan.
她的狂热粉丝就会做很疯狂的事
Her rabid fans do crazy things.
我觉得有这可能
I wouldn't put it past'em.
还有 别忘了毒药
Also, don't forget about the poison.
只有巴西才有 而且非常罕见
It's found only in Brazil and it's very rare,
所以我们对它知之甚少
so not a lot is known about it.
谢谢 我不需要枕头
Thank you. I don't need a pillow.
收声 孩子 安静 没人能听见你说话
Hush, child, hush. No one can hear you.
而且上一站巡演就是在巴西
And Brazil was the last stop on the tour.
没错 查理斯说
TODD: Yes, Chalice said
他从不会错过杰奎琳的演出
he's never missed one of Jacqueline's shows,
而且根据他ins上发的
and according to his Instagram,
他今晚要在法♥院♥外
he is hosting a candlelight vigil
办一个烛光守夜活动 要求释放杰奎琳
outside of the courthouse to free Jacqueline tonight,
所以我们走吧
so let's go.
你不能去
Ah- ah- ah. You can't go.
查理斯认识你 -什么
Chalice knows you. What?
赖尔会潜入守夜活动
Lyle will infiltrate the vigil
调查查理斯
and suss out Chalice.
我早就想到了
I am way ahead of you.
等等 什么
TODD: Wait, what?
就是说你偷了我的点子
So you steal my idea
而且马上就搞到了一件令人难以置信的T恤
and have an incredible T- shirt at the drop of a hat?
你哪位啊 超人吗 我讨厌这样
What are you, Clark Kent? I hate this.
我要做什么
What am I supposed to do?
你留在这里陪杰奎琳
You will stay here with Jacqueline
还有保护你妹妹
and protect your sister.
我会带我们驶离这个鬼地方赶去法♥院♥
I will drive us out of this hellhole to the court
要求驳回动议
for the motion to dismiss.
是在这里吗 -对
Is it over here? Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我想再次感谢你帮我妈妈
I want to thank you again for helping my mother.
她这人很 不好搞 我知道的
She can be... challenging, I know.
我自己的母亲也很难搞
My own mother could be challenging, too.
她的生活
She led a huge life
充满了社交活动和聚会
full of social engagements and parties and...
很遗憾 我们还没来得及解决分歧 她就去世了
Unfortunately, she died before we could settle our differences.
提这个只是想说
Which is just meant to say that
也许你可以在覆水难收之前
maybe you could try to fix things
试着把问题解决
before it gets worse.
覆水难收 我是指你妈去坐牢
By worse, I mean your mother going to jail,
而不是去世
not your mother dying.
唯一能杀死那女人的事情
The only thing that could kill that woman
就是坐经济舱
would be having to fly economy.
歌♥颂上帝
*To sing God's praise*
比我们
*Than when we*
刚开始的时候
*First begun. *
谢谢你组织这次守夜活动
Thank you for organizing this vigil.
杰奎琳改变了我的人生
Oh, Jacqueline has changed my life,
而她身边没有人在支持她
and she doesn't have anyone to support her.
除了她的律师 她的助理
Hmm, except her lawyer, her assistant,
经纪人 老公 仨孩子
agent, husband, three kids.
错 她只有俩孩子
No, she only has two children.
行吧 你说是就是吧
Okay, agree to disagree.
但最重要的是 她有你
But the important thing is, she has you,
她的头号♥粉丝
her biggest fan. Oh.
你看过她所有演出吗
Have you been to all of her performances?
一场不落
I have never missed a one.
骗人
That's a lie.
我去了圣保罗
I went to Sao Paulo.
那场演出你没去
You weren't at that performance.
行吧 我少去了一场 就一场
AII right, I missed one. One.
因为我是新闻播报员
Because I am a news broadcaster.
每天都得上电视
I have to appear on TV daily.
你只关心天气
You only care about the weather.
才不是这样呢
That is not true.
我是真的
ALLISON: I am actually,
活生生的人
literally alive.
你是在用象征说法表达 亲爱的
You mean figuratively, darling.
我实际上是名医生
I'm actually a doctor.
我是会去现实世界中的
I'm out in the real world,
我有我自己的生活
I'm living my life.
是说你要搬出去了吗
Does that mean you're moving out?
托德 现在不行
Todd, uh, not now.
现在说这不合适 你妹妹
It's not the time. Your sister is...
没事 意思就是 是的
No, it means I'm...I mean, yes,
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表