剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
什么意思
What does that mean?
她唱错音了 然后又滑到了正确的音上
Uh, she hit the wrong key and then slid out of it.
在表演的时候
And then in the performance
你一直看向右边
you kept looking to the right,
舞台下面的某个地方
to somewhere offstage.
事故发生后 第一个上台的
TODD: Wasn't Magda the first person onstage
不是玛格达吗
after the accident?
对 是的 没错
Yes, yes, yes, that's right.
玛格达在后台指导你
Magda was backstage coaching you,
帮你找到音准
helping you find your note.
我小儿子的音准简直堪称完美
My little boy has perfect pitch.
跟玛格达一样
Just like Magda.
什么
Ha! What?
对 我们十几岁时在
JACQUELINE: Yes. We met as teenagers
威尼斯音乐学院相识
at the Conservatory in Venice.
我的事业蒸蒸日上 可玛格达并没有
My career took off, and Magda's didn't.
我的父母负担得起课程和家教
My parents could afford lessons and tutors.
我有机会 但不止如此
I had opportunities. But more than that.
我还拥有明星的气质
...I had star quality,
而她却丝毫没有
which she lacks completely.
所以我把她带在身边 罩着她
So I brought her along with me, took care of her.
而偶尔的
And occasionally
她也会帮我
she helps me.
帮我调整音准
Helps me with my voice.
她看着你如新星冉冉升起
And she watched you rise.
看着你成功
Watched you succeed.
而她却渐渐隐没
While she withered away into obscurity.
杰奎琳拥有更好的机会
Jacqueline had better opportunities.
而人们会为了机会拼命的
And people would kill for opportunities like that.
我们需要让玛格达认罪
We need to get Magda to confess.
-玛格达 -让她不打自招 只要我们能找到那把刀
Magda? Break her down. If only we had the knife.
虽然我们没有刀 但我们知道毒药的事
We may not have the knife, but we do know about the poison.
玛格达
Magda?
还记得艾莉森说的话吧
Remember what Allison said:
非常罕见 我们对它知之甚少
"It is so rare that very little is known about it. "
我们可以利用这一点
Well, we can use that to our advantage.
有一种方法
There is one surefire way
能让她当场认罪
to get an on- stand confession.
玛格达
Magda? !
詹宁斯女士 你和杰奎琳
Ms. Jennings, you and Jacqueline
一起上过歌♥剧学院
attended an opera conservatory together.
你一定曾拥有过伟大的梦想吧
You must have had big dreams.
你想站在舞台中♥央♥
You wanted to be downstage center,
扮演主角
playing a leading role.
每个上音乐学院的人都拥有过这样的梦想
Everyone who attends conservatory has those dreams.
当然
Of course.
但现在你成了杰奎琳的助理
But now you are Jacqueline's assistant?
而且一做就是15年
And you've been so for 15 years?
我想我只是运气不好吧
I guess I was just unlucky.
或者说别人比你更有才华
Or maybe someone else was just more talented?
老师不喜欢我 我
Teachers didn't like me, I
但坐在这里的杰奎琳
But here was Jacqueline,
才华横溢
bursting with talent.
她拥有美妙的嗓音
She has that amazing voice
和完美的音准
and perfect pitch.
她可没有完美的音准
She does not have perfect pitch.
拥有完美音准的是我
I have perfect pitch.
我 我觉得这很难理解哎
I- I find that very hard to understand,
我是说 你看看她如今的成就
I mean, given her career.
反对 故意与证人争执
Objection. Argumentative.
没有我她什么都不是
MAGDA: She would be nothing without me.
这么多年来我一直在帮她
I have been helping her
一直在指导她
and coaching her this entire time.
我唱的更好
I am the better singer.
我一直比她强
I've always been better,
而且杰奎琳也知道这点
and Jacqueline knows that.
那你为什么选择
So why are you choosing
隐藏在她的羽翼之下呢
to just hide in the wings?
是她控制了我
She's been keeping me there.
她欠我的
She owes me everything,
但我是她肮脏的小秘密
but I am her dirty little secret.
她被我的才华威胁到了
She is threatened by my talent!
当然
MARGARET: Ah, of course,
所以你想报复对吗
so you wanted revenge?
你想杀了那个谋杀了你事业的女人
You wanted to kill the woman who killed your career.
不 我是在保护奥布丽
No, I was protecting Aubrey.
她是那么有才华
She was so talented.
而杰奎琳会击垮她
And Jacqueline was going to crush her
就像她击垮我一样
just like she crushed me.
我必须阻止她
I had to stop her!
辩方问完了
The defense rests,
法官大人
Your Honor. JACQUELINE: And...
落幕
scene!
太棒了 太棒了
Brava. Brava. Yes.
太棒了
Brava. Yes.
耶
Yes.
戏剧演员可真戏剧啊
Theater people can be so dramatic, huh?
是啊
Yes.
玛格达像一座姜饼房♥子一样垮了下来
Magda crumpled like a house of fine gingerbread.
我只是给了她一点推力而已
Well, I just gave her a little push, that's all.
而且我可没控制她
And I did not keep her down.
你就不能给她一点点的认可吗
You couldn't have acknowledged her just a little bit?
也许感谢玛格达不至于削弱我自己吧
Perhaps thanking Magda might not have diminished me.
天 不不
: Oh, God, no, no, no.
什么都不会削弱你的光芒
Nothing could diminish your bright star.
真真儿的
Truer words were never spoken.
杰奎琳 没有赖尔我们赢不了你的案子
Jacqueline, we could not have won your case without Lyle.
他是个非常棒的侦探
He is a wonderful detective.
我想以一个母亲的身份跟你说
And can I just say, mother to mother,
如果我都能跟我儿子托德共事 他就是个废废
if I can work with my son Todd, who was a mess,
相信我
trust me,
我觉得你也可以跟赖尔
I think you could maybe find a way to meet Lyle
达成共识
wherever he is.
谢谢
: Thank you.
你妈来了
Oh, here comes your mom.
看上去她在生气 好了 拜
Looks like she's mad. Okay, bye.
赖尔
So, Lyle,
看上去你在这行还挺厉害的
it looks like you're, you're good at your job.
侦探哈
A detective.
但你可别告诉我你的完美音准没有帮上忙
But you can't tell me that your perfect pitch didn't help.
我从未拥有过
I never had that.
多希望我也有
I wish I did.
也许是有帮到我
Maybe it did help.
我爱你
: I love you.
来
Come on.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你是怎么做到的
TODD: How'd you do that?
他们想彼此和解
Ah, they wanted to connect.
只是自己不知道罢了
They just didn't know how.
嘿 苏珊
Hey, Susan.
嗨
Hi.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know that, uh...
我 我真心为你高兴
I am, I am really so happy for you.
你现在结婚了 而且
You're married now, and...
还做了40岁以下杰出女人专栏
40 under 40?
真的很了不起
Aw. That is a big deal.
我从未有过这样的机会
And I never had that kind of opportunity
因为
because.
我 我的职业生涯起步比较晚
well, I- I got started later in- in my career.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表