剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
担心你在西方的
Worried that you are lost
雨和树中迷失了自己
out west in the rain and the trees.
而且过于保守
And far too uptight.
看看你啊
I mean, look at you.
你脸上的毛发是什么情况 赖尔
What- what is the hair on your face, Lyle?
你不觉得我应该上晚间新闻
Don't you think I should go on the evening news
自证清白吗
and decry my innocence?
真的
Yes.
或者去购物中心亮个相
Or in shopping malls,
就是 在东西上签签名 摸摸小宝宝之类的
you know, sign things and touch babies.
我的故事
My story will be
会成为灯塔
a beacon.
母亲
Mother,
你不明白现在情况有多严重
you are not understanding how serious the situation is.
在玛格丽特给我们带来
We are not leaving here
最新消息之前都不能离开这里
until Margaret gives us an update.
但我必须向关注我的人证明我很安全啊
But I must speak to my public and reassure them of my safety.
你知道司法系统对我们的态度是不一样的吧
You do realize the justice system works differently for us?
赖尔
Oh, Lyle.
我已经克服了种族歧视
I have overcome racism,
性别歧视 年龄歧视
sexism, ageism,
所有你能想到的歧视 才走到今天这步
every ism you can name to get to this point.
我才不会被
I'm not gonna let
一些无稽的指控把我搞垮的
some nonsense charges bring me down.
而且即便其他一切都失败
And if all else fails,
我们也会一起逃亡摩纳哥
we shall flee to Monaco together.
你可以做我随从
You can be my attendant.
是了 就这么办
: Yes. Yes.
不要 不可以
: No. No.
我们供应商山姆百吉饼威胁说要找人来收账了
Our vendor Sam's Bagels is threatening collection.
天 收账
Good Lord. Collection?
等下啊 我们不是刚给山姆家百吉饼付完钱吗
But wait a minute. Didn't we just pay Sam's Bagels?
是啊 对吧
Yes. Yes. Right?
我以为给他们开过支票了
I- I thought I cut them a check.
你记得签过字吗
Do you remember signing it?
我都不记得刷过牙了
I don't remember brushing my teeth.
幸好有你
Thank God for you.
好吧 我们很快就会恢复正常的对吧
Okay, but we will get back to normal soon, right?
是的 会的
Yes, we will,
我不会忘记你所做的一切的
and I will not forget everything that you are doing.
但是弗朗西 现在 最重要的是
But, Francey, right now, on top of everything else,
我不可以让收账公♥司♥上门
I cannot deal with a collection agency.
所以能不能麻烦你
So, will you please just. ...
再开张支票 是的 -再开张支票
cut another check, yeah. Cut another check.
你为什么不接电♥话♥ -天 艾莉森
Why aren't you answering your phone? Good God. Allison.
你穿的是睡裤吗
Are you wearing pajama bottoms?
等等
Wait a minute.
你这穿的托德的睡裤吗
Are you wearing Todd's pajama bottoms?
你就关注到这个了-你可是在我办公室
That's what you want to focus on? Well, you're in my office.
我该 -我来不是为了这事
What am I supposed to...That's not why I'm here.
我拿到了尸检报告副本
I got a copy of the autopsy report.
-什么 -我就知道她死的时候
What? I knew that there was something strange
-有地方不对劲 -是
going on when she died. Yes.
她的抽搐不是伤口撕裂
Her convulsions weren't consistent
所造成的
with a laceration.
她不是死于刀伤 明白吧
She didn't die from the knife wound. Okay?
她体内发现一种罕见的毒素
A rare poison was found in her system.
可能是被涂到刀上了
Probably delivered via the knife.
毒药 -是
A poison? Yes.
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows about this?
他们随时都会公布消息
They're gonna release it any minute now.
然后他们将以谋杀罪起诉杰奎琳
And then they're going to charge Jacqueline with murder.
国际歌♥剧天后杰奎琳的逮捕令已签发
NEWS ANCHOR: Arrest warrant for international opera star Jacqueline
罪名为谋杀她的替角奥布丽·迈克尔斯
was issued for the murder of her understudy Aubrey Michaels.
我们的直升机找到了杰奎琳
Our chopper was able to locate Jacqueline
她似乎是在抗♥议♥即将被捕的事
seemingly protesting her pending arrest.
你好
JACQUELINE: Hello!
是杰奎琳
It's Jacqueline!
还我自♥由♥吧
Free me!
我在这里
Here I am!
你好 -目前
Hello! LYLE Mother!
母亲 你马上给我回来
Mother, you come back in here right now!
逮捕我简直太令人愤慨了 我有什么理由
My arrest is an outrage. What possible reason
杀死那个可怜的 没有天赋的
could I have to kill that poor, untalented,
野心勃勃的小明星呢
unreasonably ambitious starlet?
她本来是要取代你扮演的
Well, she was scheduled to replace you
雅典娜一角的
in the role of Athena.
荒谬
A travesty.
当你的女高音
When your soprano
决定辞演某个角色
decides to step down from a role,
你就该关停演出 把剧院烧了
you close the show and burn down the theater!
行吧 想法不错
Uh, okay, that's lovely.
当法官问你
Now, when the judge asks you
你认不认罪的时候
how you are going to plea,
你就说“无罪“
you say"Not guilty"
然后就什么都别说了 别再说一个字
and nothing more. Nothing.
清楚明白
I understand fully.
我不会说别的话的
I would never say anything else.
好的 -她为什么穿斗篷啊
MARGARET: Okay...Why is she wearing a cloak?
不知道
I don't know,
不过我相信很快就会知道原因了
but I'm sure we're gonna find out.
关于谋杀的指控
On the charge of murder,
你是否认罪 伯顿女士
how do you plead, Ms. Burton?
无
*Not...*
罪
*Guilty! *
坐下 坐下 坐
Sit down, sit down. Sit.
但是 在我走向灭亡之前
However, there is information I must impart
必须提供一些信息
before I am cast to my doom.
请继续 伯顿女士
Oh, please continue, Ms. Burton.
不行不行
Uh, no, no, no...
我并非杀人犯
I am not the murderess.
我是受害者
I am the victim.
那把刀本来是要捅到我身上的
That knife was meant for me.
我们更改了剧本
We changed the libretto
这样到最后我会把刀
so that I would plunge the knife
插♥进♥我自己的胸口
into my own chest at the end.
但在那个命中注定的夜晚
But on that fateful evening,
它滑出去了
it slipped!
从我手中滑落
It slipped from my hand.
有人想置杰奎琳于死地
Someone wants Jacqueline dead!
天呐
: Oh, God.
法官大人 根据新的信息
Y- Your Honor, um, given the new information,
我会于今天下午提交一份
I will be filing a motion to dismiss
驳回动议 如果
this afternoon, and if
控方想对被告
the prosecution would like to place the defendant
实施软禁 并下达禁言令
under house arrest, with a gag order,
我不知道该如何对抗
I don't see how we can fight it.
禁言令
A gag order?
鸣禽如果被噤声就会死亡
A songbird dies if it is silenced.
会死的
It dies.
母亲
Mother? Mmm?
你应该早点告诉我们改剧本的事的
You should have told us about the libretto change earlier.
何必要破坏一个精彩的反转呢
Well, why spoil a good twist?
你完全不了解故事基本架构
You know nothing of basic story structure.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline.
如果有人真想
You know, if someone really is
杀死杰奎琳 他们可能会再试着下手的
trying to kill Jacqueline, they could try again.
他说得对
He's right.
我们得把她安置到安全的地方
We need to keep her someplace safe,
一个远离媒体的地方
someplace away from the press.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表