剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
重大时刻 有另一个人假扮成她
of a big moment there. - There's another person pretending to be her...
是 那么什么才能让
Right, so what's stopping
真正的派珀·哈洛没法再
the real Piper Harlow from...
隐藏在众目睽睽之下 行吧 很高兴
Hiding in plain sight. - Okay, I'm glad my
我的个人危机次要于
personal crisis is secondary to...
在最安全 最舒适
In the safest, most comfortable
的地方
place possible.
好吧 行 她地址是什么
·Okay. Yeah. Uh- huh. Okay. - TODD: What is her address?
很高兴我的问题能帮到你
I'm glad that my problems could help you
破案 好 回见
crack the case. Okay. I'll see you.
你有 我找下她地址 不不 我有
Did you...Let me get her address. No, no, I have it.
问下赖尔 也许他有 没 赖尔没有 我
· ask Lyle? But he might. - No, Lyle doesn't have it. I...
赖尔有 我去趟洗手间 如果你们在意或者在听的话
·Lyle does have it. - I'll be in the bath. If you care. If you're listening. Okay.
他一直 好 我发信息给他
He's been...All right, I'll text him.
是这里吗 是派珀家吗
MARGARET: This is it? This is Piper's house?
躲在自己家里
Mm. Hiding in her own home.
看起来挺荒谬的 看看那些
It seems absurd, but...Look at all those
遮光窗帘 她就在里面
blackout shades. She is in there,
躲避整个世界
hiding from the whole world.
我知道 现在我们只需要让她
I know it Now we just need to get her
打开门和我们谈谈
to open the door and talk to us
说出真♥相♥ 去躺到那个院子里 装死
and tell the truth...Go lie down in that yard and play dead.
什么 你认真的吗
What? Are you serious?
先是要活埋我
First you're burying me alive
现在又让我去装死 我有个主意
and now I'm playing dead? - I have an idea.
没人会平白无故的开门
And no one's going to open that door for nothing.
要躺你去躺 你去装死
You go lie down and play dead.
这套西装一千块呢 这外套12块呢
This is a $1, 000 suit. - This is a $12 jacketl
什
Wh.
你干嘛去
What are you doing?
我去躺下
I am going to lie down
装死 你去按
and play dead and you're going to ring
门铃求助
that doorbell and ask for help.
好吧 行吧行吧
Okay. Fine, fine.
你干嘛花一千块买♥♥西装
What are you doing spending$1, 000 on a suit?
有那个钱我都能买♥♥
I mean, with that kind of money I could've bought, like.
83.3件外套 快去 按门铃
83. 3 jackets. Now go! Ring the bell.
行吧 心算还挺快
Okay. That's very fast math.
救命 救命
Helpl Help!
报♥警♥ 来人帮帮忙
Call 911! Somebody help!
救命 救命 我会心肺复苏
Help, help! - I know CPR.
我能帮你 不要
I can help. - No, no!
别 别啊 走开
Don't, don't! Just go away!
让她死
Let her die.
住手 走啦 锻炼去
Stop! Go, go, go. Exercise.
我天 能用下你电♥话♥
Oh, my God. Uh, can we use your phone
或者水管吗 你有除颤器吗
or- or your hose? Or, uh, do you have a defibrillator?
嘿 怎么回事
Hey! What's going on?
嗨 有什么能帮到你的
Hi, can I help you?
派珀·哈洛
Piper Harlow.
你不是应该在监狱里吗
Aren't you supposed to be in prison?
我们有凡介问题 你们找错人了
We have some questions·You've got the wrong person.
拜托 我们知道你是怎么李代桃僵的
Oh, please. We know all about your little prison- swap scam.
你是个躲在家里的黑客
You're a home- hiding hacker,
现在是时候承担后果了 派珀
and now it's time to pay the piper, Piper.
这话你憋了好几天了对不对 是呢
You've been waiting to say- that for days, haven't you? - Yes.
听好 我们是利奥·哈特的代表律师
Okay, look, we represent Leo Hart.
我是他代表律师 我是律师
I represent- I am the lawyer- -
利奥·哈特 那个让你使尽一切手段
Leo Hart, whom you have gone to great lengths
宣布他合法死亡的人
to have declared dead.
完全不明白你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
也许你更愿意跟警♥察♥谈谈
Ah, maybe you'd rather talk to the cops
逃避判决的事
about skipping out on your sentence?
行吧 这不是私人恩怨
Oaky. Okay, look, it wasn't personal.
有人雇我做的
I was hired to do it.
谁雇的
Hired by whom?
伊桑·齐洛
Ethan Zillow.
什么 不是吧 又来一个
What? Seriously? Another person?
一个接一个的嫌疑人 什么时候到头啊
When does this daisy chain of suspects end?
我在线上认识的伊桑 他
I met Ethan online, and he...
说他想让利奥在地球上消失 所以我
he said he wanted Leo wiped off the face of the earth, so I...
你为钱把他杀了
You had him killed for a price.
好的 最后一个问题 不然我们就把你交给(变成)警♥察♥
Okay, one last thing, or we're turning you into the cops.
我不是说变魔术一样把你
I don't mean magically transforming you
变成警♥察♥ 我的意思是 你懂的
into the police, I mean...You get it.
你那个囚犯换位计划 如何执行的
How'd you pull off your little inmate switcheroo?
有个贪腐的狱警
There's a crooked corrections deputy
负责换监
who handles prison transfers.
她收钱办事
She does this for a price,
我再给另个女人点钱让她帮我坐牢
and I paid that other woman to serve my sentence.
蒙特诺马县监狱的狱警吗
A corrections deputy at the Multnomah County Jail?
托德 我们去找那个埃弗拉姆·齐布洛吧
Oh, Todd, let's go find that Effrum Ziblow.
什 是伊桑·齐洛
Wh...Ethan Zillow.
你这是
What are you...
这些是
MARGARET: These are
我们在俄勒冈州能找到的
all of the Ethan Zillows we could find
所有的伊桑·齐洛
in the state of Oregon.
根据派珀所说
According to Piper,
这三个男人中的其中一个付钱给她杀你
she was paid by one of these three men to kill you.
有眼熟的吗
Do any of them look familiar?
没
no.
伊桑·齐洛这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Ethan Zillow ring a bell?
没 但是
No, but
我以前认识一个叫索菲·齐洛的人
but I used to know someone named Sofie Zillow.
索菲
Sofie.
她是你什么入
And- and who was she to you?
以前曾是我女友
She was my girlfriend.
差不多18年前 那时我还酗酒
Almost 18 years ago, back when I was still drinking.
她 忍♥了我大概两年
She, uh, put up with me for about two years
然后就分手了 你们没有保持联♥系♥
·before she left. - And you haven't stayed in touch?
没 完全没有
No, not at all.
你觉得她和这事有关系吗
Do you think she had something to do with this?
我本来不打算给你看这个
I wasn't gonna show you this,
因为我觉得他太年轻了 不可能是嫌疑人
because I thought that he was too young to be a suspect,
但这位
but this is
伊桑·齐洛 是索菲的儿子
Ethan Zillow, Sofie's son.
儿子
Son?
他多大了
How old is he?
16岁
Sixteen.
好 早上好
MARGARET: AII right, well, good morning.
我是玛格丽特·莱特 索菲
I'm Margaret Wright, and, Sofie,
谢谢你这么快就同意见我们
thank you for agreeing to meet with us on such short notice.
在电♥话♥里 你说
On the phone, you said
重罪 会坐牢
felony, jail time. - MARGARET: Mm- hmm.
你的儿子伊桑从他电子钱包账户
Your son Ethan paid $5, 000
付了5000美元给一个电脑黑客
from his Venmo account to a computer hacker
让我的委托人利奥被合法宣布死亡
to have my client, Leo, legally declared dead.
什么 他怎么会知道怎么做这样的事
What? H- How would he even know how to do something like that?
他才16岁 过了这么久 你就是这么把我拽回
He's 16. This is how you drag me back into your life
你的生活的 竟然还怪他
after all this time, and you blame him.
我只想知道为什么
I just want to know why.
你总是说我们对他来说已经死了
You always said we were dead to him.
那就是为什么他从来没在我们身边 因为他不在乎
And that's why he was never around, that he didn't care.
你不得不做两份糟糕的工作
You have to work two crappy jobs
而且所有事情都得自己搞定 全都是因为他
and do everything by yourself because of him.
他对待我们就像我们不存在一样 所以我
He treats us like we don't exist, so I
我用我存下来的钱 然后
I used the money that I saved up, and I
然后你上网
MARGARET: And you went online,
找了个黑客抹去了
found a hacker who could make it
利奥的存在
so that Leo doesn't exist.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表