你什么都没做!
You did nothing!
你为什么要帮她掩饰?
Why did you cover up for her?
我爱她。
I loved her.
我那时爱她,现在还爱她,这就是原因。
I loved her then and I love her still. That's why.
那 Thomas Malone 呢?
And Thomas Malone?
他伤害女孩只是时间问题,他是个掠食者。
It's only a matter of time before he harmed some girl. He's a predator.
我是在帮大家的忙。
I was doing us all a favour.
对。
Right.
你得告诉我莎莉的事。
You need to tell me about Sally.
我在音乐节后认识她的。
I met her after the festival.
我们开车回家。
We drove home.
她告诉我她什么都知道。
She told me she knew everything.
说我让她恶心。
Said I disgusted her.
我是最卑鄙的人。
That I was the lowest of the low.
知道自己的女儿恨你,真是太可怕了。
It's a terrible thing, knowing your daughter hates you.
她做到了。
And she did.
自从她母亲自杀后,
Ever since her mother killed herself,
我们只是假装是一家人,但我们从来都不是。
we just pretended to be a family. But we never were. Not really.
我恳求她忘了这件事。
I pleaded with her to forget about it.
马龙自♥由♥了,别管了。
Malone was free. Just leave it.
但她不听。
But she wouldn't listen.
她一直对我说,
She kept saying to me,
我晚上怎么睡得着?
how could I slept at night?
她想毁了我,没关系,我不在乎自己
She wanted to destroy me. And that was fine, I didn't care about me
但我不能让她这么对唐娜。
but I couldn't let her do that to Donna.
你不明白,吉米。
You don't understand, Jimmy.
Donna 杀 Lizzie 的时候神志不清。
Donna wasn't in her right mind when she killed Lizzie.
她很怕 Kevin Killick。
She was terrified of Kevin Killick.
他是个怪物,我无能为力。
He was a monster and there was nothing I could do about it.
我必须帮她,我必须,但是..。
I had to help her, I had to. But still...
但莎莉还是不听。
Still...Sally wouldn't listen.
她要揭发我们,告诉你一切。
She was going to expose us and tell you everything.
我跟她一起失控了。
I lost it with her.
我不记得之后发生了什么。
I can't remember what happened after that.
我觉得你可以。
I think you can.
这有什么关系?
What does it matter?
你知道我做了什么。
You know what I did.
我需要你说出来。
I need you to say it.
说出来。
Say it.
我勒死了她。
I strangled her.
就是这样。
There you have it.
我杀了她。
I killed her.
我不是故意的,我只是..。
I didn't mean to do it. I just...
她看我的眼神..。
The way she looked at me...
她眼中的仇恨。
The hatred in her eyes.
你自己的女儿?
Your own daughter?
你自己的女儿。
Your own daughter.
扭曲的低沉的尖叫声
DISTORTED AND MUFFLED SCREAMING
是克莉丝汀
That was Christine
说托马斯 · 马龙在大街上被人看到拿着一把猎枪。
saying Thomas Malone was seen in the high street with a shotgun...
出去。
Get out.
马上出去,玛丽。
Just get out, Mary, now.
现在!
Now!
求你了,求你了,求你了。
Please, please, please...
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
玛丽?
Mary?
吉米,马龙在家里,他有猎枪!
Jimmy! Malone's here at the house, he's got a shotgun!
我觉得他要杀了邓肯,请跟我来。
I think he's going to kill Duncan! Please come.
玛丽,什么都别做,我... 你一定要来!
Mary, don't do anything. I'm... You've got to come!
我现在就过去,好吗?
I'm on my way now, OK?
你想要什么,托马斯?
What is it you want, Thomas?
我想要你
I want you
承认
to admit
你的所作所为。
to what you did.
我不知道你听说了什么,但我什么都没做。
I don't know what you've heard but I haven't done anything.
你以为你能再次逃脱惩罚,
You think you'll get away with it again,
不是吗?
don't you?
这次不行。
Not this time.
这一次!
This time!
这一次!
This time!
正义即将得到伸张。
There's going to be justice now.
你觉得我做了什么? 你觉得我杀了 Lizzie?
What do you think I did? You think I killed Lizzie?
我不认为!
I don't think!
我知道是你杀了她!
I know you killed her!
还有麦考尔,
And McColl,
他帮你逃脱了,不是吗?
he helped you get away with it, didn't he?
20多年前那个女孩冷的时候,我给了她一条围巾。
I gave the girl a scarf when she was cold 20-odd years ago.
够了,够了,闭嘴,你这个撒谎的混♥蛋♥,亨特!
That's it, that's all. Shut up! You're a lying bastard, Hunter!
吉米! 吉米! 吉米,求你了!
Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy, please!
你是个撒谎的混♥蛋♥,你一直都是!
You're a lying bastard and you always have been!
托马斯,我是吉米 · 佩雷斯。
Thomas, it's Jimmy Perez.
邓肯没有骗你。
Duncan isnae lying to you.
他说的是实话。
He's telling you the truth.
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don't think so.
把枪放下
Just put down the gun
我向你发誓,我会向你解释的。
and I swear to you, I'll explain it to you.
他的时代已经到来。
His time has come.
我生命中的23年。
23 years of my life...
他欠我一条命。
..my life he owes me.
你知道吗? 我现在就要。
And you know what? I'm going to take it right now.
托马斯。
Thomas.
托马斯,他跟这事没关系。
Thomas, he had nothing to do wae it.
他什么也做不了。
He'd nothing to do wae it.
你知道他们会再把我关起来的。
You do know that they're going to put me away again...
除非他承认自己的所作所为。
..unless he admits to what he did.
托马斯,听我说。
Thomas, listen to me.
听我说!
Listen to me!
是 Donna Killick。
It was Donna Killick.
她被捕了。
She's been arrested.
Drew McColl 承认他杀了他的女儿 Sally。
Drew McColl's admitted that he killed his daughter, Sally.
他被捕了!
He's been arrested!
我怎么知道这是真的?
How do I know this is true?
你得相信我。
You're going to have to trust me.
我要相信你吗?
I'm going to have to trust YOU?
我知道这对你来说很难,我理解。
I know it's difficult for you, I understand.
但你现在有了第二次机会,托马斯。
But you've got a second chance here, Thomas.
想想看
Think about it -
不再有威胁,
no more threats,
不再有怀疑。
no more suspicion.
拜托,这就是你想要的生活,对吧?
Come on, that's the life you were hoping for, right?
赞成。
Aye.
如果你扣动扳机,你会死在监狱里。
If you pull that trigger, you're going to die in jail.
你在监狱里度过的那些年
All those years that you spent inside
当你本可以自♥由♥的时候,
when you could've been free,
所有这一切,都将化为乌有。
all of that, it's going to be for nothing.
请不要这样对自己,
Now, please don't do that to yourself,
因为你真的不配。
cos you really don't deserve it.
相信我。
Trust me.
相信我。
Trust me.
离我远点。
SOBBING: Get away from me.
求你了,求你了。
Please. Please.
结束了,托马斯。
It's over, Thomas.
一切都结束了。
It's all over.
来吧。
Come on.
嘿!
Hey!
请进来。
In here, please.
托马斯?
Thomas?
我们只需要一份声明,
We just need a statement,
然后你就可以回家了,好吗?
then you can go home, OK?
好的。
OK.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表