好吗,小家伙?
All right, wee man?
- 这是你要的数字吗?-错了!
- Is this the figure you wanted? - Wrong one!
不可能!
Huh? It can't be!
这就是你要找的人吗?
That the one you're looking for?
耶!
Yeah!
小心你掉东西的地方。
Be careful where you drop things.
你是不是为 Drew McColl 撒谎说你在船上见过 Malone?
Did you lie for Drew McColl about seeing Malone on that boat?
就像你现在撒谎一样
Just like you're lying about now
把马龙关进那个地洞吗?
about putting Malone in that hole in the ground?
作伪证可是很长一段时间了,本尼。
It's a lot of years for perjury, Benny.
Benny Ray 是你的线人。
Benny Ray was an informer on your payroll.
我们知道马龙有罪。
We knew Malone was guilty.
所以当 Benny 出来说他见过他
So when Benny came out and said he'd seen him
在安斯特渡轮上,他是告密者这个事实无关紧要。
on the Unst ferry, the fact he was an informer was irrelevant.
不,从法律的角度来看,不是这样的!
No, not in the eyes of the law, it's not!
有时候你得抓住机会才能得到正确的结果。
Sometimes you have to take a chance to get the right result.
这就是你说服
Is that what you were doing when you persuaded
让马龙的母亲逼他认罪吗?
Malone's mother to pressure him into confessing?
太荒谬了,你为了定罪不得不这么做,
That's ridiculous! You did what you had to do to get the conviction,
希望你不会后悔。
and hoped you wouldn't live to regret it.
我觉得你一点都不后悔。
I don't think you regret a thing.
真不知道你怎么能这么说。
Don't know how you can say that to me.
要不是我搞砸了马龙的案子,
If I hadn't screwed up the Malone case,
他就永远不会被释放。
he would never have been released.
我也不会为我女儿的追悼会找照片。
And I wouldn't be looking for a picture to use for my daughter's memorial service.
Norway 打电♥话♥来了,他们找到 Hagan 了。
Norway called. They've found Hagan.
我想我该回家拿个袋子。
I thought I'd nip home and grab a bag.
除非你想和桑迪一起去?
Unless you'd rather go with Sandy?
不,不 Hagan 是你的。
Er, no, no. Hagan's yours.
只要你愿意。
As long as you're up to it...
7点的飞机。
The flight's at seven.
好吧,那我们机场见。
OK, then, I'll meet you at the airport.
Thomas Malone? 在房♥子里? 真的?
Thomas Malone? In the house? Really?
是的,两秒钟。
Aye, for two seconds.
她因为你的工作而成为目标,你知道吗?
She's a target because of your job, you do know that?
是谁让她去野生动物保护区当志愿者的?
Who gave her the idea to volunteer at the Wildlife Sanctuary?
Alan Killick 在 Sally 死的那晚没有不在场证明,你知道吗?
Alan Killick doesn't have an alibi for the night Sally died, did you know that?
你觉得艾伦也参与了吗?
You think Alan was involved?
我不确定,但多亏了你,他和小卡成了知心好友。
I'm not sure, but thanks to you, him and Cass are bosom buddies.
我不是故意的,
I didn't mean for that to happen,
我只是想让她离开家。
I-I-I-I was just trying to get her out of the house.
不,我知道。
No, I know.
但她已经长大了,不会再听我们的了,
But she's all grown up and she's done listening to us,
我们必须习惯。
and we're going to have to get used to it.
她不在这里的时候更容易。
It was easier when she wasnae here.
我知道。
I know.
让我试着和她谈谈。
Let me try and talk to her.
好吧。
Aye, all right.
托什,我不能和你一起去,抱歉,凯西有点事。
Tosh, I cannot come with you. Sorry, something's come up with Cassie.
你要去见一位斯特罗姆警探
You're going to meet a Detective Strom
她会告诉你 Hagan 在哪。
and she's going to point you in the direction of Hagan.
我们只需要知道
All we need to know is
如果哈根就是乔看到的和莎莉说话的人。
if Hagan was the guy that Jo saw talking to Sally.
别担心,我能搞定。
Yeah. Don't worry, I can handle it.
好吧。
All right.
你在这儿啊。
There you are.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
如果我爸爸是个杀人犯,那我算什么?
If my dad was a killer, what does that make me, then?
你一点也不像你父亲。
You're nothing like your father.
你为什么要这么想?
Why are you even thinking like that?
我不希望他的 DNA 出现在围巾上。
I don't want his DNA on that scarf.
即使只是他可能是... 一个杀手..。
Even just the possibility that he was... a killer...
我不能... 我不能忍♥受。
.. I couldn't... I couldn't bear it.
我去看看乔,看她是否还好。
I'm going to check on Jo, see if she's OK.
拜托,托马斯,让我进去!
Come on, Thomas, let me in!
托马斯!
Thomas!
我给你带了点吃的。
I brought you some food.
我不是生电♥话♥的气!
I'm not angry about the phone!
别把我拒之门外!
Don't shut me out!
Unst 怎么样?
How was Unst?
好吧。
Fine.
没有搁浅的海豹
There was no stranded seals
但确实看到了一个卧底警♥察♥。
but there was a definite sighting of an undercover cop.
他应该保持低调。
He was supposed to keep a low profile.
是啊,总得有人回警♥察♥学校去。
Yeah, well, someone needs to go back to police academy.
我知道你担心我,但你不用担心。
I know you worry about me, but you don't have to.
这些美味的饼干是怎么回事? 是不是意味着我已经被原谅了?
What's with the fancy biscuits? Does that mean I've been forgiven?
不,那意味着我们有客人要来了。
No, that means we've got a visitor on the way.
谁?
Who?
嗨,吉米。
Hi, Jimmy.
有进展了。
There's been a development.
Kevin Killick 的 DNA 结果出来了。
Kevin Killick's DNA result came back.
不匹配。
It doesn't match.
怎么,和围巾上的 DNA 不匹配吗?
What, it doesn't match the DNA on the scarf?
甚至和 Alan Killick 的 DNA 都不一样。
It's not even the same DNA as Alan Killick.
Kevin 不是 Alan 的父亲。
Kevin isn't Alan's father.
我们得假设唐娜知道孩子的父亲是谁,
We have to assume that Donna knows who the father is,
她知道不管他是谁
and that she's aware that whoever he is
是利齐谋杀案的嫌疑人。
is a suspect in Lizzie's murder.
那她在保护谁?
So who's she protecting?
我不想承认,但我确实想过德鲁。
I hate to admit it, but Drew did cross my mind.
他以为我不知道他和唐娜的事但我早就知道了。
He thinks I don't know about him and Donna, but I've known for years.
不,不是 Drew CCRC 检测了他的 DNA。
No, it's not Drew. CCRC tested his DNA.
我们得查出那 DNA 是谁的,吉米。
We have to find out who that DNA belongs to, Jimmy.
因为在那之前,
Because until we do,
人们会一直认为是 Malone 杀了 Lizzie。
people are gonnae keep assuming that Malone killed Lizzie.
你改变主意了吗?
Have you changed your opinion about that?
如果你知道我没有成见,你会惊讶吗?
Would it surprise you to hear that I'm keeping an open mind?
很好。
Good.
你好。
Hello.
不,别担心。
Nah, don't worry.
我只是在等人来取马达。
I'm just waiting on someone picking up a motor.
谢了,伙计。
Thanks, Pal.
班尼?
Benny?
你今晚一个人吗,本尼?
You on your own tonight, Benny?
好吗?
All right?
同步更正,由 srjanapala
Sync corrections by srjanapala
♪♪
♪♪
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表