声明一下,马龙先生正在摇头痛哭。
For the record, Mr Malone is shaking his head and crying.
采访在晚上10:45暂停。
Interview paused at 10:45pm.
采访于晚上11:23恢复。
Interview resumed at 11:23pm.
托马斯,我们把话说清楚。
Now, Thomas, let's get this straight.
是你杀了 Lizzie Kilmuir 吗?
Did you kill Lizzie Kilmuir?
是你杀了 Lizzie Kilmuir 吗?
Did you kill Lizzie Kilmuir?
是的,没错。
Yeah, I did. Aye, I did.
你做了? 你做了什么?
You did? You did what?
是我,我杀了 Lizzie Kilmuir。
I did, I killed Lizzie Kilmuir.
你怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
我勒死了她。
I strangled her.
- 为什么?-为什么? 因为... 因为她和别人出去了,对吧?
- Why? - Why? Because... because she went out with other people, right?
而不是我。
And not me.
因为她和别人约会,而不是我!
Because she went out with other people and not me!
你还在这里干什么?
What are you still doing here?
- 你可以走了,没想到你要通宵-不用了,谢谢。
- You can go. Not expecting you to do an all-nighter. - I'm good, thanks.
- 我还以为你去参加音乐节了-想去的兴奋感
- I thought you'd have been at the festival. - The thrill of trying to
在化学厕所上方小便
pee whilst hovering over a chemical toilet
已经没有以前那么吸引人了。
doesn't hold the same allure as it once did.
当然。
Sure.
- 有你调职的消息吗?-好像有点拖延。
Any word of your transfer? Seems to be dragging on a wee bit.
我... 我收到了一份在爱丁堡的工作邀请,我还没决定
I... I got an offer of a placement in Edinburgh. I haven't decided
该怎么办。
what to do yet.
你知道我不想让你走吧?
You do know that I don't want you to go, right?
我是说,如果我说了算,我会给你贴上标签,这样你就不能离开了。
I mean, if it was up to me, I'd have you tagged so you couldn't leave.
如果你想找人聊聊,我随时奉陪。
If you ever want to talk, I'm here.
嗨,我是 Gail Callaghan 上诉后的生活。
Hi, this is Gail Callaghan, Life After Appeal.
- 请留言-快点!
- Just leave your message... - Come on!
- 我再打给你,谢谢,再见-盖尔。
- .. and I'll get back to you. Thanks a lot, bye. - Gail.
盖尔,是我。
Gail, it's me.
我... 我得跟你谈谈。
I... I.. need to speak to you.
我就不该回来。
I should never have come back here.
我做不到,我做不到。
I can't... I just couldn't do it.
我做不到,我做不到。
I can't do this. I can't.
盖尔。
Gail.
- 嗨,德鲁-嗨,乔,莎莉在吗?
- Hi, Drew. - Hi, Jo, is Sally there?
我应该和她一起吃早餐的
I'm supposed to have breakfast with her
- 打不通她的手♥机♥-我不知道。
- and can't get her on her mobile. - Uh, I don't know.
我去看看。
I'll just go and check.
- 她不在这里,德鲁,也许她在艾伦家-已经打过了。
- She's not here, Drew. Maybe she's down at Alan's. - Tried him already.
我们有麻烦了。
We have a problem.
Drew McColl 打电♥话♥来,他女儿失踪了,室友
Drew McColl called in. His daughter seems to be missing. Flatmate
说她昨晚没有从音乐节回家。
says she didn't come home from the festival last night.
她没去《纪事报》工作,还有她男朋友
she didn't turn up for work at the Chronicle, and her boyfriend
说她没和他在一起。
says she didn't stay with him.
检查一下急诊室,看看她是不是出了意外,希望如此
Check A&E and see if she's had an accident, and hopefully she'll be
好吧,但是把她当成一个脆弱的人,
fine. But treat her as a vulnerable person,
- 看看能不能追踪到她的手♥机♥-好的。
- and see if you can track her phone. - OK.
在 Airbnb 上看不出这地方会爆♥炸♥,对吧?
Can't really see this place going a bomb on Airbnb, can you?
你应该知道我们要重新开放 Lizzie Kilmuir 酒店
You should probably know that we're going to reopen the Lizzie Kilmuir
所以我想知道你是否愿意和我们谈谈
case, so I was wondering if you'd like to talk to us
- 这件事-好吧,上次我这么做的时候。
- about it. - Aye, well, last time I did that...
. . 结果对我来说不是很好。
.. it didnae work out too well for me.
你不想找到杀害利齐的凶手吗?
Don't you want to find the man who killed Lizzie?
你知道..。
You know...
我昨天走出监狱。
I walked out of that prison yesterday...
一无所有。
.. with nothing.
我生命中最美好的时光已经逝去。
And the best part of my life is gone.
如果我有罪,我会得到解放金..。
If I had been guilty, I would have got a liberation grant of...
78英镑。
.. 78 quid.
大概是... 一年三英镑。
That works out about... three quid a year.
但我是无辜的,
But I was innocent,
所以没有支持,没有福利,什么都没有。
so there's no support, no benefits, no fuck all.
但是,没错,我确实想找到杀害利齐的凶手。
But, aye, I do, I do want to find the man that killed Lizzie.
我只是觉得你不明白。
I just don't think you do.
如果我们能找到另一个嫌疑人,只会对你有帮助。
If we can find this other suspect, it can only help you.
真的? 怎么说?
Really?... How's that?
看看我。
Hmm? I mean, look at me.
看着我!
Look at me!
你要怎么帮我?
How are you going to help me?
如果有人找你麻烦..。
If anybody gives you any bother at all...
. . 然后给我打电♥话♥。这是我的手♥机♥号♥码。
.. then give me a call. That's my mobile number.
- 你在这里做什么?-我是探长佩雷斯。
- What are you doing here? - I'm Detective Inspector Perez.
- 这是...-我想到了,你想要什么?
- This is... - I worked that out. What do you want?
- 你是亲戚吗?-Gail Callaghan 我在“上诉后的生活”工作。
- Are you a relative? - Gail Callaghan, I work for Life After Appeal.
我们帮助像托马斯这样的人适应监狱外的生活,
We help people like Thomas to adjust to life outside of prison,
比你们做得多。
which is more than you lot do.
我知道你是干什么的,你没什么好担心的。
I know what you do, you've got nothing to worry about.
你知道他的血压很高吧?
You do know his blood pressure's sky-high?
他有心脏病?
That he's got a heart condition?
- 这只是个礼节性的电♥话♥-不用道歉吧?
- This was just a courtesy call. - No apology, though, eh?
我们要求赔偿
We're claiming compensation for a malicious
信念,你知道的。
conviction, just so you know.
你可不想惹毛她,对吧?
Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her, would you?
我想我们已经做到了。
I think we just did.
- 比利-我刚收到一份报告
- Billy. - I just got a report
在弗拉达比斯特发现了一具尸体。
of a body being found out at Fladdabister...
在一个古老的石灰窑里。
.. inside an old lime kiln.
尽快派鉴证科过去,我们这就过去。
Send forensics up there as soon as. We're on our way.
你认识莎莉吗? 你能认出她吗?
Did you know Sally? Would you recognise her?
- 是啊-天啊!
- Yeah. - Christ!
她昨晚去了民俗节,
She was at the folk festival last night,
她的车还在停车场。
and her car is still in the car park.
我问过出租车公♥司♥了
I checked with the minicab company
他们没有以她的名字登记。
and they don't have a booking in her name.
她怎么上来的?
How'd she get up here?
没有电♥话♥的踪迹。
There's no sign of a phone.
你怎么样,科拉?
How did you get on, Cora?
她已经在那里待了10到12个小时了。
She's been there about 10 to 12 hours.
我的第一个死因是勒死。
My first stab at cause of death is strangulation.
头部有瘀伤,没有防御伤,说明她
Bruising to the head and lack of defensive wounds suggest she
可能是先被打晕的。
may have been knocked unconscious first.
- 在尸检之前我不能透露更多,吉米-好的。
- I can't say more, Jimmy, until we do the autopsy. - OK.
我记得给那个女孩打麻疹针。
I remember giving that girl her measles jab.
她像旧靴子一样坚强。
Tough as old boots she was.
Malone 在音乐节上,我们看到他了。
Malone was at the festival. We saw him.
别操之过急,桑迪,很多人都去了音乐节。
Well, don't jump the gun, Sandy. Lots of people were at the festival.
去和室友谈谈,看看你能得到什么。
Go and speak to the flatmate, see what you can get.
我最好去告诉 Drew McCall 这个消息。
I better go and break the news to Drew McCall.
盖尔,我觉得这不是个好主意。
Gail, I don't think this is a good idea.
我是说,我该说什么?
I mean, what am I supposed to say?
如果你想被接受,托马斯人们需要听听你的说法。
If you want to be accepted, Thomas, people need to hear your side of it.
相信我,这对你的赔偿案会有帮助的。
And it will help your compensation case, trust me.
做你自己就好。
Just be yourself.
现在我们有一个不同寻常的节目。
And now we have an unusual segment on the show.
Thomas Malone 和我们在一起。
Thomas Malone is with us.
现在,你们很多人都知道马龙先生已经从监狱里被释放了
Now, many of you will know Mr Malone has been freed from prison
在服刑23年后。
after serving 23 years.
他同意今天来告诉我们一些
Well, he's agreed to come here today and to tell us a little bit about
上诉后的生活,
Life After Appeal,
帮助处于他这种情况的人的组织。
the organisation helping people in his situation.
那么,托马斯,
Now then, Thomas,
重获自♥由♥的感觉如何?
how did it feel to be a free man?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我还不习惯,我想这需要时间。
I'm not used to it yet. It takes time, I suppose.
我想也是。
Well, I'm sure it does.
现在,很多事情都变了。
Now, a lot has changed.
你进监狱的时候,比尔 · 克♥林♥顿♥是总统
Now, when you went to prison, Bill Clinton was president
一品脱牛奶49便士。
and a pint of milk was 49p.
你是如何应对这些新技术的?
How are you coping with all this new technology?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表