不管你同不同意,我们最终都会得到许可的。
we would get permission eventually with or without your consent.
有什么意义... 让他们继续吧。
Oh, what's the point... Just let 'em get on with it.
Killick 夫人,能送我出去吗?
Mrs Killick, can you see me out?
德鲁情况不太好。
Er... Drew's not doing so good.
他说你昨晚来过?
He said you dropped over last night?
就一个小时左右。
Just for an hour or so.
但你直到凌晨才回来?
But yet you didnae get back until the wee small hours?
我开车兜风,忘了时间。
I went for a drive. I lost track of time.
那莎莉被杀的那晚呢?
So what about the night that Sally got killed?
那天晚上你也忘了时间吗?
Did you lose track of time that night as well?
因为我们知道你说 Alan 在的时候他不在这里。
Cos we know that Alan wasnae here when you said he was.
这就是你让你女儿来这里的原因吗?
Is that why you sent your daughter up here?
监视我们?
To spy on us?
不,我没有把我女儿送上来。
No, I didnae send my daughter up here.
相信我。
Believe me.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know that
昨晚这里有些动静,
there was some activity up here last night,
但与岛上其他地方的一起犯罪有关。
but it was connected to a crime somewhere elsewhere on the island.
你不是目标。
You weren't the target.
大家都觉得我有妄想症。
People think I'm paranoid.
我没有。
I'm not.
你和 Alan 还有 Sally 看起来很亲密?
You and Alan and Sally look like you were pretty close?
我们相处得很好。
We got on well.
艾伦经常住在这里吗?
Did Alan stay over here much?
一周几个晚上。
A few nights a week.
你没意见吧?
You OK with that?
他本可以多留一会儿,我不会介意的。
He could have stayed more, I wouldn't have minded.
你能帮我看看这个吗?
Can you have a look at this for me?
那个人看起来像不像萨莉在音乐节上说话的那个人?
Does that look like the man Sally was talking to at the festival?
我觉得他可能更年轻,但我不确定。
I think maybe he was younger, but I can't be sure.
你确定他们说的是挪威语吗?
Are you sure that they were speaking Norwegian?
我不太会说英语,
Well, I don't speak it much,
但我会读唇语,所以我知道这种语言的形状。
but I lip read so I know the shape of the language.
他在否认什么,举起手来。
Erm... He was denying something. You know, with his hands up.
这是福斯特能源公♥司♥的货。
That's the stuff in from Forst Energy.
Hagan 参加了慈善舞会,
Hagan was at the charity ball,
丹尼 · 汉密尔顿神秘地避开了
and Danny Hamilton mysteriously managed to avoid every single
在他死前两年做过随机药物和酒精测试。
random drug and alcohol test in the two years before his death.
没错,所以他们把他从记录中抹去了?
Right, so they've just wiped him from the records?
不然 Hagan 怎么能说一个喝茶的人是个酒鬼呢?
How else could Hagan claim a tea-total man was an alcoholic?
先生?
Sir?
我想看看凯文 · 基利克有没有什么犯罪记录然后我发现了这个。
I was checking to see if Kevin Killick had any kind of record and I found these.
天啊!
Jesus!
Donna Killick 记录了几起袭击事件
Donna Killick logged several reports of assault
但她总是撤销指控。
but she always withdrew the charges.
没错,所以她保护了他。
Right, so she protected him, then.
她现在不肯提供 DNA 样本,所以她还在保护他。
She won't give a DNA sample now, so she's protecting him still.
为什么?
Why?
有些受害者可以和施虐者建立联♥系♥。
Some victims can form a bond with their abuser.
对不起。
Sorry.
没关系,我理解。
It's all right. I understand.
我在想
You know, I was thinking
- 也许你应该...-别建议
- maybe you should.... - Don't suggest
除非你穿了防弹背心。
a silent retreat unless you're wearing a stab vest.
不,我想的是休息一晚。
No, I was thinking more along the ways of a night off.
或者... 见见你的朋友?
Or... see some of your pals?
但无论你需要什么,尽管开口。
But whatever you need... just ask.
你说如果我有困难就回来?
You said to come back if I was struggling?
我没有。
Well, I'm not.
很挣扎,我... 应付得很好。
Struggling. I'm... coping really, really well.
我知道,因为我一直都很小心。
I know that because I... watch myself all the time.
当然
To be sure
我不会让..。
that I'm not letting...
他的所作所为改变了我的行为
.. what he did change my behaviour
或者..。
or...
改变我的选择或者定义我。
alter my choices or define me.
全天候,我都在保持冷静。
24/7, I'm keeping it together.
太累人了。
And it's exhausting.
班尼・雷设得兰群岛对利亚姆・加拉格尔的回应。
Benny Ray. Ah, Shetland's answer to Liam Gallagher.
他的头发糟透了!
He had terrible hair!
我是说,我知道那时候我们都这么想,但是他真的太棒了。
I mean, I know we all did back then, but his was just spectacular.
- 我想不起来-是吗?
I can't place him. - No?
但那时候我跟你和利齐不是一路人。
But then I wasn't really in the same crowd as you and Lizzie back then.
不,你介意我和丽兹终于让你醒过来了吗
No. Oh, you mind when, erm, me and Liz finally let you come to
我们的家庭聚会,你吐了我妈妈一沙发?
one of our house-parties and you puked all over my mum's sofa?
天啊,快乐的日子!
Jesus. Happy days!
直到 Lizzie。
Until Lizzie.
是的,音乐消失的那天。
Aye. The day the music died.
她和 Benny 很熟吗?
Did she know Benny well?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
提醒你一下,她确实说过要找个老男人,所以你永远不会知道。
Mind you, she did talk about having an older man, so you never know.
真的吗?
Seriously?
当然不是,你个白♥痴♥。
Of course not, you idiot.
天啊,我想确实有人收留了他。
Jeez! I think someone did take him on.
他有几个孙子,或者一个。
He's got a couple of grandkids, or maybe one.
- 小心点-嗯?
- Be careful. - Hm?
和马龙在一起,别太投入。
With Malone. Don't get too involved.
我不会的。
I won't.
- 我不觉得有什么问题-你不觉得? 真的?
- I don't see the problem. - You don't? Really?
基利克家族正处于
The Killick family are smack in the middle of
谋杀案调查,这就是问题所在。
a murder investigation, that's the problem.
你真觉得他会杀了自己的女朋友吗?
You honestly think he'd kill his girlfriend?
他经营着一个野生动物保护区!
He runs a wildlife sanctuary!
对,希♥特♥勒♥是个素食主义者。
Right, and-and Hitler was a vegetarian.
我喜欢那里,好吗?
I like it up there, OK?
这么多年来,我第一次没有花一整天时间
For the first time in ages, I didn't spend the day
想着爱迪生,感觉自己像个白♥痴♥。
thinking about Edison and feeling like an idiot.
明天会更好。
And tomorrow's going to be even better.
Alan 要带我去 Unst。
Alan's taking me to Unst.
他怎么了,就你们两个吗?
He's what? What, just the two of you?
有人报告说海岸线上有几只搁浅的海豹。
Yeah, someone reported a couple of beached seals on the shoreline.
我们要赶早班渡轮。
We're going to catch the early ferry.
还有别的东西可以清理垃圾吗?
Is there anything else for the rubbish?
等等! Cass Cass 等等,过来。
Wait! Cass, Cass, wait, Come here.
你不能跟他一起去。
You're not going there with him.
爸爸,你不觉得我有点老了吗?
Do you not think I'm a bit old to be ordered about, Dad?
好吧,想象一下我是个警♥察♥
OK, just imagine for a second that I'm a police officer
我建议你为了你自己的安全
and I'm advising you for your own safety that Alan Killick
是一起谋杀案的嫌疑人,
is a person of interest in a murder investigation,
也就是说他现在还不是清白的,
which means that he's not in the clear yet,
在他死之前,
and until such times as he is,
建议你不要单独和他在一起。
you are advised not to be on your own with him.
怎么样? 可以吗?
How's that? Is that OK?
小卡?
Cass?
他就站在那里,看着房♥子里。
He was just standing there, looking into the house.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
你让我保持联♥系♥,所以..。
You told me to keep in touch, so...
我可以进来吗?
Is it OK if I come in?
你还担心我和艾伦 · 基利克混在一起!
And you were worried about me hanging out with Alan Killick?!
非常好!
Very nice!
- 我就不打扰你了-嗯哼。
I'll leave you to it. - Uh-huh.
真好吃。
Hm. Hm. That's tasty.
那是你的小女儿吗?
Is that your wee girl, eh?
是的,凯西。
Aye, Cassie.
赞成。
Aye.
你知道吗,托马斯,现在真的不是时候。
Er, you know what, Thomas, this really isn't a great time.
没什么大不了的。
It's nothing important.
我只是路过,然后我... 我看到你的灯亮着。
I was just walking by and I... I saw your wee lights on there.
嗯,嗯。
Hm. Hm.
看起来很舒服。
It looks very cosy.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表