我在机场出租车里等了很久。
I waited for ages in the taxi from the airport.
明天能占用你一个小时录个口供吗?
Can I grab you for an hour tomorrow just to take a statement?
当然。
Of course.
还有佩雷斯警探。
And Detective Perez as well.
- 我会告诉他的-好的。
I'll let him know. All right.
也许我走之前我们可以一起吃个午饭。
And maybe we could have lunch before I leave.
我能见机行事吗?
Can I play that by ear?
我有很多事要做。
I've got a lot on.
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
我出事了。
Something happened to me.
这很难。
It's difficult.
我需要时间来重新信任别人。
It's taking time for me to trust again.
是的。
Yeah.
我有的是时间。
Well, I've got time.
你要去见德鲁吗?
You going to see Drew?
回头见。
I'll see you later.
你回来的时候我可能不在家,我要去见乔。
I might not be in when you get back. I'm going to see Jo.
好的。
OK.
所以你知道,
So you know...erm,
我已经告诉 Cassie 明天不要来了,所以别指望她了。
I've told Cassie not to come in tomorrow, so don't expect her.
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do that?
没有足够的事情让她去做。
There's not enough for her to do.
我们现在很好。
We're fine as we are.
不,我们没有。
No, we're not.
委员会的拨款还不够 Cass 在赚钱。
The council grant isn't enough. Cass was bringing money in.
我能做到。
I can do that.
回头见。
I'll see you later.
你就是这么对莎莉的!
This is exactly what you did with Sally!
别再干涉我的生活,不然我就走了!
Now, stop interfering with my life or I'm leaving!
我是认真的!
And I mean it!
门一开一关
DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES
亚历山大。
Alexander.
比利。
Billy.
你不会喜欢这个的。
You're not going to like this.
Jo Halley 认为有人在她的地下室外面。
Jo Halley thinks there's someone outside her croft.
乔?
Jo?
他又叹气了?
HE SIGHS Again?
去看看吧?
Aye, go and take a wee look, will you?
在你回家的路上。
It's on your way home.
警报响起
ALARM BLARES
乔?
Jo?
天啊!
Jesus!
乔!
Jo!
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
桑迪,一切都好吗?
Sandy, everything OK?
我在乔的小屋。
I'm at Jo's croft.
这地方被翻了个底朝天。
The place has been turned over.
我来的时候有人跑出去了。
Someone ran out when I got here.
乔还好吗?
Is Jo OK?
我不知道。
I don't know.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表