- 好的,叫法医过来,我去查查纪事报-好的。
- Right, get forensics up here. I'll check the Chronicle. - Sure.
我认识的唯一一个和爸爸一起发群发短♥信♥的女孩。
The only girl I know with dads on group text.
- 你知道是怎么回事吗-不知道。
- You have any idea what's going on? - No.
你不会认为她怀孕了吧?
You don't think she's pregnant, do you?
我现在知道了。
Well, I do now.
你知不知道
Is there anything you know
或许能解释一下发生了什么?
that might shed some light on what happened?
不,其实也不是。
No. Well, not really, no.
莎莉全天候工作。
Sally worked 24/7.
她是个真正的贪♥污♥犯♥,你知道吗?
She was a real grafter, you know?
她认为自己是一名竞选记者。
She's saw herself as a campaigning journalist.
她和 Thomas Malone 有联♥系♥吗?
Had she had any contact with Thomas Malone?
据我所知,没有。
Not that I'm aware, no.
她在写一篇关于她父亲职业生涯的文章
She was working on an article on her dad's career to coincide
马龙的上诉。
with Malone's appeal.
她可能只是想听听他的说法。
She probably just wanted to put his side of the story.
她还做了我们的“挪威观点”专栏。
Oh, and she did our Norway View column as well.
- 福斯特能源公♥司♥?-是的,她从某个角度看到了一起事故
- Forst Energy? - Aye, some angle she had on an accident on one
挪威的油田。
of the Norwegian oil fields.
AH 是谁?
Who's AH?
我不知道,也许是线人。
I don't know. Maybe a source.
艾米,我能看看她的笔记本电脑吗?
Em, can I have a look at her laptop?
她总是把它带回家。
She always took that home.
哦。
Oh.
你想告诉我发生了什么吗?
You want to tell me what happened?
他遇到了别人。
He met someone else.
你真的要无视这个吗?
Are you really going to ignore that?
我不能,撑不了多久了。
I can't. Not for long.
他们在弗拉达比斯特发现了一具尸体。
They found a body out at Fladdabister.
别担心,让我下车就行。
Don't worry. Just drop me off.
好的。
OK.
但是今晚,对吧? 我们可以一起吃晚饭。
But tonight, right? We can have dinner.
然后我们再谈。
And then we can talk.
我们找不到她的笔记本电脑,不在她的农场或者车里,
We can't find her laptop. It wasn't in her croft or the car,
我们知道她每晚都带回家。
and we know she took it home every night.
那这个地方呢?
And what about this place?
Billy 查了所有酒店的 AH 没找到。
Billy checked all the hotels for AH, no luck.
但有个名字跳出来了,简 · 汉森。
But one name jumped out -- Jan Hansen.
- 相当于挪威版的约翰 · 史密斯-没错。
- It's the Norwegian equivalent of John Smith. - Right.
可能是假的。
It could be fake.
你觉得这个 AH 是谁?
So who do you think this AH is?
莎莉的老板认为可能是她在调查的人。
Sally's boss thinks it might have been someone she was investigating.
这个叫汉森的家伙有什么特别之处吗?
Anything strike you about this guy Hansen, anything different?
只知道他付的是现金,
Only that he paid in cash,
现在已经很少见了。
which is rare these days.
- 如果你再见到他,你能认出来吗?-我怀疑。
- Do you think you'd recognise him if you seen him again? - I doubt it.
我都不知道他多大了。
I'm not even sure what age he'd be.
这是电影节的票根。
There's a ticket stub for the festival.
我们能看看你们的监控录像吗?
Can we see your CCTV, please?
看看手上的化学物质能不能打印出来
See if the chemical in the hands print lab
能从票根上提取指纹吗?
can get any prints off of that ticket stub, will you?
乔 · 哈雷说她看到你和莎莉在吵架。
Jo Halley says that she saw you and Sally having an argument.
我以为她喝多了,所以她..。
I thought she was drinking too much and she...
生我的气。
.. was pissed off with me.
Jo 还提到她看到 Sally 和一个挪威人说话。
Jo also mentioned that she saw Sally talking to some Norwegian.
你知道那可能是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who that might have been?
没有。
Not really.
那就不是共同的朋友了?
So not a mutual friend, then?
说实话,她最近一直神神秘秘的。
To be honest with you, she had been acting pretty secretive recently.
删除她手♥机♥上的短♥信♥。
Deleting texts on her phone.
你开始往最坏的方面想了,不是吗,
Well, you start to think the worst, don't you,
当有人有所保留的时候? 我..。
when someone's holding back? I...
以为她在卑尔根遇到了什么人,所以我就..。
.. thought that she'd met someone in Bergen so I did...
聪明的是,我指责她,
.. the smart thing, I accused her,
然后她就..。
and she just...
. . 看着我,厌恶我甚至问。
.. looked at me disgusted that I'd even asked.
你不相信她吗?
So did you not believe her?
我不知道该相信什么。
I didn't know what to believe.
我以为我要失去她了。
I thought I was losing her.
太浪费了,她那么聪明。
It's a terrible waste. She was so bright.
她不怕生火。
She wasn't scared to poke fires.
我觉得她不会在设得兰群岛待太久。
I don't think she would have stayed in Shetland much longer.
- 她从没提过要离开-我只是..。
- Well, she never mentioned anything about leaving. - I just...
意味着她..。
.. mean that she was...
才华横溢,雄心勃勃。
.. talented and ambitious.
你记得在音乐节上看到莎莉和其他人在一起吗?
Do you remember seeing Sally with anybody else at the festival?
比如 Thomas Malone。
Thomas Malone, for instance.
没有。
No.
我离开了。
I left.
我离开了她。
I left her.
他11点左右回来的。
He got back here about 11:00.
好的。
OK.
她男朋友怀疑莎莉有外遇,
The boyfriend suspected that Sally was having an affair,
可能是和这个挪威人。
possibly with this Norwegian.
马龙呢,他看到他了吗?
What about Malone? Did he see him?
为什么马龙要用这种方式危及他的自♥由♥?
Why would Malone jeopardise his freedom in that way?
为什么他承认杀了利齐后又改变了主意?
Why did he confess to killing Lizzie and then change his mind?
他为什么要这么做?
Why does he do anything?
莎莉的手♥机♥和笔记本电脑不见了。
OK, Sally's mobile phone and laptop are missing.
这可能和这篇文章有关
That might have something to do with this article
看看有没有简 · 汉森
that she was writing -- check if there was a Jan Hansen
任何进出的航♥班♥。
in any flights in and out.
我们是说这家伙是我们的主要嫌疑人吗?
Are we saying this guy is our main suspect?
不,我没这么说。
No, I didn't say that.
因为他不会是节日上唯一的挪威人。
Cos he wouldn't have been the only Norwegian at the festival.
没有,但他是唯一一个
No, but he would have been the only one
试图让自己隐形。
trying to make himself invisible.
把所有住在这里的挪威人的名单列出来
So, get a list of all the Norwegian nationals living here
检查一下电♥话♥号♥码。
and run a check on the number on the...
我想知道为什么马龙现在不在你的牢房♥里!
I want to know why Malone isn't in one of your fuckin' cells right now!
他觉得自己不可战胜。
He thinks he's untouchable.
他知道你不敢再逮捕他。
He knows you're too scared to arrest him again.
他那时做到了,现在又做到了!
He did it then, and he's done it again!
他在嘲笑我们,吉米!
He's laughing at us, Jimmy!
他在嘲笑我们所有人!
He's laughing at all of us!
来吧,跟我来。
Come on, come with me.
我们去找个安静的地方谈谈,走吧。
We'll go and find somewhere quiet to talk. Come on.
嗨,我是 Cassie Perez 请留言。
'Hi, this is Cassie Perez, please leave a message.
凯西,我可能要很晚才能回家,
Hey, Cassie, probably not going to be home till late,
但如果你还没睡,我们可以到时候再谈。
but if you're still up, we could talk then.
我... 我爱你,回头见,再见。
I... I love you. I'll see you later. Bye.
凯西还好吗?
Is Cassie OK?
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don't think so.
有什么发现?
What have you got?
《纪事报》发表它上的号♥码
The number on the post-it from the Chronicle
是一部注册在 Andreas Hagan 名下的手♥机♥。
was a mobile registered to an Andreas Hagan.
他是福斯特能源公♥司♥的健康和安全官员。
He's a health and safety officer at Forst Energy.
他们最近上新闻了吗?
Were they in the news recently?
是的,他们的一个钻塔出了事故。
Yeah. There was an accident on one of their rigs.
一个设得兰人被杀了
A Shetland man was killed --
而且有人指控他玩忽职守
and there's been claims of negligence
公♥司♥方面。
on the part of the company.
如果莎莉是在研究这个的话
If that's what Sally was working on
这就能解释她为什么这么鬼鬼祟祟了。
it would explain why she was being so shifty.
好吧,去和死者家属谈谈
OK. Go and talk to the dead man's family
看看莎莉有没有联♥系♥我。
and see if Sally has been in touch.
德鲁怎么样了?
How's Drew?
我不知道他是怎么熬过来的。
I don't know how he'll ever get over this.
我真的不知道... 他说的有道理。
I really don't... and he's got a point, you know.
马龙逍遥法外,我们处境危险。
We are on dangerous ground with Malone at liberty.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表