他说他昨天把货车卖♥♥给了港口的一个修车厂。
He says he sold the van yesterday to a garage down by the harbour.
老板,班尼雷先生。
Proprietor, Mr Benny Ray.
所以我猜那是同一个 Benny Ray
So I'm presuming that's the same Benny Ray
是马龙审判的目击证人吗?
that was a witness at Malone's trial?
好吧,上去和他谈谈。
OK, get up there and talk to him.
还有 Jo Halley 又联♥系♥我了... 她提到过
Also, Jo Halley has been in touch again... she mentioned
有辆车在她的小屋旁翻滚出一些旧的痕迹?
something about a vehicle churning up some old tracks out by her croft?
看看能不能找到轮胎印。
See if you can get a tyre print.
当然。
Sure.
有人收买♥♥了梅格 · 汉密尔顿。
Someone's bought off Meg Hamilton.
我在福斯特能源公♥司♥的办公室遇到了她。
I ran into her at the Forst Energy offices.
关于丹尼的事故,她说的都是假的。
She backtracked on everything she said about Danny's accident.
她还拿着一个信封
She was also holding an envelope
比 Hagan 的人事档案厚多了。
that was a hell of a lot thicker than Hagan's personnel file.
我不得不提供更多的信息
I had to provide more information than that
当我想加入布朗尼队的时候。
when I wanted to join the Brownies.
福斯特有所隐瞒。
Forst are hiding something.
紧急联♥系♥人,她是谁?
The emergency contact, who's she?
他在 Whalsay 的房♥东太太,
The landlady of his place on Whalsay,
自从一年前最后一次检查房♥子后就没见过 Hagan 了。
who hasn't seen Hagan since the last house inspection a year ago.
我已经整理好文件了。
I've finished the filing.
你真的应该考虑一下无纸化。
You know, you should really think about going paperless.
我给你带了杯咖啡。
So, I-I brought you a coffee.
我把它放在这里,
I'll stick it down here,
等你准备好了。
for when you're ready.
听着。
Hey, listen. Um...
之前的事很抱歉。
Sorry about before.
我觉得自己就是个混♥蛋♥。
I feel like a right dick.
真不敢相信我居然没发现你和莎莉 · 麦考尔之间的联♥系♥。
I can't believe I didn't make the connection between you and Sally McColl.
你现在最不需要的就是有人突然出现,
The last thing you need right now is someone rocking up,
想和小海豹一起玩。
wanting to play with the baby seals.
很高兴你今天来了。
I'm glad you came up today.
我不是很在行
I'm not really on top of things and
我不知道我什么时候会。
I don't know when I will be.
你能再待几天吗?
If you could stay for a few more days?
当然。
Sure.
对不起,我们今天不接待访客。
Sorry, we're closed for visitors today.
没事的,妈妈,她是志愿者。
It's fine, Mum. She's a volunteer.
她会在这里帮忙直到一切恢复正常。
She's gonnae help out round here until things get back to normal.
嗨,我是 Cass Cassie Perez。
Hi. I'm Cass. Cassie Perez.
警♥察♥的女儿?
The policeman's daughter?
是的,没错。
Yeah. That's right.
我得回去了。
Erm... I best get back.
我能帮忙吗?
Can I help?
Wilson 警官,我们是警♥察♥。
DC Wilson. Police.
- 这是你的挖掘机吗?-不是。
- Is this your digger? - No.
我在找一辆昨天被当废品卖♥♥掉的运输车。
I'm looking for a transit van that was sold for scrap yesterday.
你刚刚错过了,要去粉碎机那里了。
You've just missed it. It's off to the crusher.
你以前是我的顾客吗?
You ever been one of my customers?
没有。
No.
我要和你的人谈谈。
I need to talk to your guys.
一个一个来。
Individually.
我需要知道他们昨晚在哪里。
I'm going to need to know where they were last night.
我们都在一起。
We were all together.
喝几杯。
Few drinks.
我们自己办了个小派对。
We had a wee party to ourselves.
哪个酒吧?
Which pub?
我们有个外卖♥♥。
We got a carry out.
你觉得 Cass 会走吗?
Do you think Cass'll leave?
我不知道。
I don't know.
邓肯认为如果她留下来,她会出♥卖♥♥♥自己。
Duncan reckons if she stays, she's gonnae be selling herself sort.
你是说我吗?
Like me, you mean?
不,你做得对。
No, you did the right thing.
你觉得呢?
You think?
是啊,你会讨厌爱丁堡的白布丁晚餐的。
Aye, you'd hate the white pudding suppers in Edinburgh.
还是不习惯别人这么做。
Still can't get used to people doing that.
考虑到哈根是挪威人,
Considering Hagan is Norwegian,
我还希望能有点儿更潮湿的东西。
I was hoping for something a bit more hygge.
这是挪威语吗,还是丹麦语?
Is that a Norwegian thing? Or is it Danish?
我不知道你在说什么。
I have no idea what you're talking about.
是的,你需要,就是那种舒适的感觉
Yeah, you do. It's that cosy thing
斯堪的纳维亚人为了度过漫长的冬天所做的一切。
the Scandinavians do to get through the long winter.
意思是完全没有任何烦人的东西。
It means the complete absence of anything annoying.
不幸的是,我对这个概念不太熟悉。
Yeah, unfortunately, that's not a concept I'm familiar with.
先生?
Sir?
你觉得这是 Hagan 吗?
Think this is Hagan?
拍张照片,看看♥房♥♥东能不能认出他。
Take a snap shot, see if the landlady can ID him.
这证明 Sally 和 Hagan 有联♥系♥。
It proves that Sally was in contact with Hagan.
是的,但我们需要更多证据。
Yeah, but we're gonnae need more than that.
你在车♥库♥过得怎么样?
How did you go on at the garage?
本尼给了我一些公鸡和公牛
Benny gave me some cock and bull
他和他的手下昨晚去喝酒了。
about him and his lads going drinking last night.
但是,轮胎印出现在乔 · 哈雷家?
However, the tyre tracks up at Jo Halley's?
和 Malone 埋葬地点的吻合。
They are a match for the ones at the Malone burial site.
乔 · 哈雷不过是个妄想狂罢了。
So much for Jo Halley being a paranoid fantasist.
- 我从没说过她是-你不必说。
- I never said she was. - You don't have to.
每次你跟她说话,脸上都写着呢。
It's all over your face every time you talk to her.
好了,来吧!
OK, come on!
我需要更多关于 Benny Ray 的信息,去打听打听。
I need more on Benny Ray, so ask around.
比利,怎么了?
Billy, what's the matter?
我刚和 DNA 数据库通过电♥话♥。
I just had DNA Database on the line.
我们从 Alan Killick 身上提取的 DNA 样本..。
The sample of DNA we took from Alan Killick...
是啊,怎么了?
Yeah, what about it?
和第二 DNA 有部分匹配
It's a partial match for the secondary DNA
在勒死 Lizzie Kilmuir 的围巾上找到的。
found on the scarf used to strangle Lizzie Kilmuir.
也就是说
Which would mean that
我们的未知嫌疑人一定和 Alan Killick 有关。
our unknown suspect would have to be related to Alan Killick.
是的,在男性方面,是的。
Yeah, on the male side, aye.
范围缩小了不少,不是吗?
Well, that narrows things down quite a bit, doesn't it?
喂?
Hello?
我们今天不接受访客,但我可以接受捐赠?
We're closed to visitors today, but I can take a donation?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
邓肯觉得我需要一些东西来转移我被甩的注意力,
Duncan thought I needed something to take my mind off being dumped,
所以我是自愿的!
so I'm volunteering!
这是邓肯的主意吗?
This was Duncan's idea?
佩雷斯警探?
Detective Perez?
完事了我送你回家,我有话跟你说。
I'll take you home when I'm done. I want a word.
我说过我会帮忙安排晚上的活动。
I said I'd help out with the evening routine.
好吧,那我们今晚再谈。
OK, we'll talk tonight, then.
艾伦的 DNA 在那条围巾上,不可能。
Alan's DNA is on that scarf? That's impossible.
利齐被杀的时候他还没出生呢。
He wasn't even born when Lizzie was murdered.
不,我说的是部分匹配。
No. I said a partial match.
也就是说 DNA 是直系男性亲属的。
Which means that DNA belongs to a direct male relative.
父亲,祖父,等等。
Father, grandfather, so on down the line.
Alan 的父亲是独生子。
Alan's father was an only child.
老 Killick 和他的兄弟们在那女孩死的时候早就死了。
And old man Killick and his brothers were long dead when that girl died.
所以一定是我爸爸?
So it must have been my dad?
你认为是 Kevin 杀了 Lizzie Kilmuir?
You think Kevin killed Lizzie Kilmuir?
我不能排除这个可能。
I can't rule it out.
直到我拿到他的 DNA 样本,我们可以交叉比对。
Until I can get a sample of his DNA so we can cross-check.
你有凯文的东西吗? 一把旧牙刷,一把梳子..。
Do you have anything of Kevin's? An old toothbrush, a comb...
没有。
No.
他已经死了八年了。
He's been dead eight years.
没人会把搭档的东西放那么久。
No-one keeps their partner's belongings that long.
也许你的婚姻比我的幸福。
Maybe your marriage was happier than mine.
如果我们拿不到 DNA 样本,我们就得去实习了。
If we can't get a sample of DNA, then we would have to disintern.
那又怎样,你想挖他的坟墓吗?
So what, you want to dig up his grave?
我想你需要我们的许可吧?
I take it you need our permission for that?
因为这是不可能的。
Because it's not happening.
鉴于情况的严重性,
Given the gravity of the situation,
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表