Thomas Malone 1994年因谋杀 Lizzie Kilmuir 被定罪。
Thomas Malone, convicted in 1994 for the murder of Lizzie Kilmuir.
她的尸体在安斯特的一个窑里被发现。
Her body was found inside a kiln on Unst.
你一开始为什么要追杀马龙?
Why did you go after Malone in the first place?
一个目击者站出来说他在安斯特渡轮上
A witness came forward putting him on the Unst ferry
就在利齐失踪的那天。
the day Lizzie went missing.
我只知道如果我没有说出来,
All I know is that if I hadn't spoken up,
那个变♥态♥马龙可能逃脱了惩罚。
that pervert Malone might have got away with it.
Drew McColl 打来电♥话♥,他女儿好像失踪了。
Drew McColl called in. His daughter seems to be missing.
看起来她是被勒死的。
It looks like she was strangled.
他那时做到了,现在又做到了。
He did it then, and he's done it again.
他在嘲笑我们,吉米! 他在嘲笑我们所有人!
He's laughing at us, Jimmy! He's laughing at all of us!
我交叉比对了莎莉的行踪
I was able to cross-reference Sally's movements
在她到达挪威两分钟后拿到了监控录像。
with security footage from Norway two minutes after she arrived.
Hagan.
Hagan.
Norway 打电♥话♥来了,他们找到 Hagan 了。
Norway called. They've found Hagan.
我想我该回家拿个袋子。
I thought I'd nip home and grab a bag.
只要你愿意。
As long as you're up to it...
我们从 Allan Killick 身上提取的 DNA 样本,
The sample of DNA we took from Allan Killick,
和围巾上的 DNA 部分吻合
it's a partial match for the DNA found on the scarf
用来勒死 Lizzie Kilmuir。
used to strangle Lizzie Kilmuir.
利齐被杀的时候他还没出生呢。
He wasn't even born when Lizzie was murdered.
不,我说的是部分匹配。
No, I said a partial match.
我们得查出那 DNA 是谁的,吉米。
We have to find out who that DNA belongs to, Jimmy.
你一开始就把凯文挖出来已经够糟了
It is bad enough you dig Kevin up in the first place
就不会来这里问我这样的问题。
without coming here and asking me a question like that.
这是个错误。
It'll be a mistake.
没搞错。
No mistake.
一定是。
It must be.
凯文的 DNA 和我们在利齐围巾上发现的 DNA 不匹配,
Kevin's DNA isn't a match to the DNA that we found on Lizzie's scarf,
也就是说和 Allan 也不匹配。
which means that it isn't a match to Allan either.
他们没有血缘关系。
They're not related.
唐娜。
Donna...
谁是艾伦的亲生父亲?
.. who's Allan's real father?
这跟你有什么关系?
How is that your business?
因为不管他是谁,他现在是谋杀 Lizzie Kilmuir 的嫌疑人。
Because whoever he is, he's now a suspect in Lizzie Kilmuir's murder.
一个男人。
A man.
是啊,我早就想到了。
Aye. I'd worked that out.
我只能告诉你这么多。
That's all I can tell you.
这很愚蠢,好吗?
It was stupid, OK?
有天晚上我在克莱莫遇到了一个南方来的装配工。
Some rigger from down south I met one night in The Claymore.
我喝了很多酒。
I was drinking. A lot.
剩下的你肯定能猜到。
I'm sure you can guess the rest.
知道名字吗?
Did you get a name?
我可能做了,但我的状态不适合记住。
I might have done but I was in no fit state to remember.
你试过追踪他吗?
Did you try and trace him?
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I?
他是你儿子的父亲。
He's the father of your son.
你从没见过我丈夫。
You never met my husband.
不费吹灰之力就点燃了他的导火索。
Didn't take much to light his fuse.
很多时候,拳头就是那时候出现的。
More often than not, that's when the fists came out.
如果他知道艾伦是别人的孩子,
If he'd even thought Allan was another man's child,
他肯定会让艾伦也付出代价的。
he would have made damn sure Allan paid for it, too.
你有什么能帮到我的吗
Is there nothing that you can tell me that would help me
来追踪这个人吗?
to trace this guy?
我记得他很善良。
I remember he was kind.
你得告诉他。
You'll have to tell him.
唐娜。
Donna.
艾伦迟早会发现他爸爸是谁。
Allan's going to find out who his dad is sooner or later.
最好由你来说。
It's better if it comes from you.
我需要时间。
I'll need time.
我可以给你明早的时间。
I can give you the morning.
- 你一定是在开玩笑-不,我们必须找到他。
- You must be kidding. - No, we have to find him.
怎么做,我们没有名字,没有地址。
How? We don't have a name. We don't have an address.
我们只知道他30年前在钻井平台工作。
All we know is that he worked on the rigs 30 years ago.
比利? 克雷莫酒吧?
Billy? The Claymore pub?
90年代倒闭了。
Closed down in the '90s.
好吧,你还记得有谁曾经在那里工作过吗
Right, do you remember anybody who used to work there
我们还能聊天的人吗?
that we could still talk to?
吉姆 · 奥尔,他是酒保。
Jim Orr. He was the barman.
Jim Orr 从他开始。
Jim Orr, start with him.
如果我们幸运的话,也许他还记得这个人是谁。
If we're lucky, maybe he'll remember who this guy was.
哦,这需要一些记忆力。
Oh, it'll take some feat of memory, that.
Donna Killick 怎么说?
What did Donna Killick say?
显然艾伦 · 基利克是一♥夜♥情♥的产物。
Well, apparently Allan Killick is the product of a one-night stand.
- 那个幸运的家伙是谁?-她说她不记得了。
- Who's the lucky bloke? - She says she can't remember.
但目前我们只能相信她的话。
But for the time being we have to take her word for it.
那 Hagan 呢?
What about Hagan?
托什今早要见卑尔根警♥察♥。
Tosh is seeing Bergen Police this morning.
托什能搞定吗?
And Tosh can handle it?
当然。
Sure.
医院打来的电♥话♥。
Call from the hospital.
然后呢?
And?
Benny Ray 被袭击了。
Benny Ray's been attacked.
Perez 督察没和你一起吗?
DI Perez didn't travel with you?
他必须留在设得兰群岛。
He had to stay on Shetland.
但他说你可能知道 Hagan 在哪。
But he said you might have an idea where Hagan is.
Hagan 他在 Voss 有个狩猎小屋。
Hagan, he has a hunting cabin in Voss.
我们认为他就藏在那里。
We think that's where he's hiding out.
你是说,没人检查过?
You mean, no-one's checked?
我不知道设得兰群岛怎么样,麦金托什警长,
I'm not sure how it is on Shetland, DS McIntosh,
但在这里,我们尽量不浪费资源追查其他势力的嫌疑人。
but here we try not to waste resources chasing other forces' suspects.
当然,明白。
Of course. Understood.
不过,布莱曼警探自愿开车送你去沃斯。
However, Detective Bleymann has volunteered to drive you to Voss...
尽管今天是他的休息日。
.. despite this being his day off.
别担心她,她不总是那样的
Don't worry about her, she's not always like that --
因为我们要合并部门,所以压力很大。
just stressed because we are merging departments.
- 拉斯-托什。
- Lars. - Tosh.
- 你叫 Tosh?-更像是个昵称。
- Your name is Tosh? - It's more of a nickname.
- 抱歉你今天休息-不,不,不用。
- Sorry about your day off. - No, no, don't be.
我没有生活。
I have no life.
天啊,班尼,谁干的?
Jesus Christ, Benny. Who did this to you?
猜猜看。
Take a guess.
马龙?
Malone?
昨晚在车♥库♥里袭击了我。
Jumped me at the garage last night.
托马斯 · 马龙为什么要袭击你,本尼?
Now, why would Thomas Malone attack you, Benny?
好吧,什么时候发生的?
OK. What time did it happen?
就在午夜之前。
Just before midnight.
当时还有其他人吗?
Was there anybody else there?
马龙很聪明,不会在目击者面前耍花招。
Malone's too smart to pull a stunt like this in front of witnesses.
你在这里干什么?
What you doing here?
本尼给我打电♥话♥了。
Benny called me.
是吗?
Oh, is that right?
我只是来给你精神上的支持。
Just here for moral support.
好的,等你想好了,我会从局里找人来
Right, when you're feeling up to it, I'll get somebody from the station
- 来录口供-他不会录口供的。
- to come down and take your statement. - He's not giving a statement.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
害怕报复。
Fear of reprisal.
如果不是我,你根本不会知道这些。
If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even know about this.
没有证词,没有目击证人,你会束缚我的手脚。
Without a statement, without witnesses, you're tying my hands.
好的,我会和马龙谈谈。
Right. I'll talk to Malone.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
只是想知道为什么 Benny 会在给我们打电♥话♥之前先给你打电♥话♥。
Just wondering why Benny would chose to call you before he called us.
我和本尼是老交情了。
Me and Benny go back.
这就是我担心的。
That's what's worrying me.
如果你觉得自己被忽视了,我很抱歉,吉米。
Sorry if you feel you were passed over, Jimmy.
但事实是马龙袭击了一个无辜的人。
But the fact remains that Malone assaulted an innocent man.
- 他不是无辜的-Benny 正在改变他的生活。
- He's hardly innocent. - Benny's turning his life around.
是的,他上周还试图活埋 Thomas Malone。
Yeah, he also tried to bury Thomas Malone alive last week.
我知道你对马龙的感觉
Now, look, I know how you feel about Malone
但这已经不是你的案子了。
but this isn't your case any more.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表