你认得这个标志吗?
Do you recognise that logo?
拉斯克 · 图尔。
Rask Tur.
- 意思是快车-出租车公♥司♥-嗯。
- It means fast ride. - Taxi company. - Hmm.
喂?
Hallo?
太好了,我去拿。
Greit. Jeg er pa vei.
抱歉,我得走了,情况紧急。
I'm sorry. I have to go. It's an emergency.
- 没事吧?-没事,别担心。
- Is everything OK? - Yeah, yeah, sure, don't worry.
- 嗨-你会说英语吗?
- Hi. - Any chance you speak English?
是的,有一点。
Yes, a little.
我在找这个女人的资料,她叫 Sally McColl。
I'm looking for information on this woman. Her name's Sally McColl.
我和一个出租车司机谈过,他说他上周二下午从机场把她带到这里。
I spoke with a taxi driver who said he'd brought her here from the airport last Tuesday afternoon.
我不认识她。
I don't recognise her.
她是个记者,我想她可能在写一篇报道。
She was a journalist. I think she might have been working on a story.
也许她在这里认识了什么人? 在石油♥行♥业工作的人?
Maybe she met someone here? Someone who worked in the oil industry?
如果你能再看一眼。
If you could just take another look.
她不需要再看一眼。
She doesn't need another look.
那个女人不在这里。
The woman wasn't here.
出租车司机说的。
Taxi driver said she was.
然后他犯了个错误。
Then he made a mistake.
也许我可以四处打听一下?
Maybe I could ask around?
德鲁!
Drew!
德鲁!
Drew!
德鲁!
Drew!
德鲁,你到底在干什么?
Drew, what the hell are you doing, man?
关你什么事?
What's it to you?
从水里出来。
Come on out of the water.
你不怎么看得起我,是吧?
You don't think much of me, do you?
- 我觉得你很悲伤,很痛苦-我是说作为一个警♥察♥。
- Well, I think you're grieving. I think you're in a lot of pain. - I mean as a cop.
你觉得我不能胜任这份工作。
You don't think I was up to the job.
你觉得我得去陷害你的小伙伴。
You think I had to go and frame your wee pal.
德鲁,回车上来。
Drew, come on back to the car.
- 我在这里很好-你会冻僵的-很好。
- Fine where I am. - You'll freeze. - Good.
德鲁,有人跟你说过你是个讨厌鬼吗?
Drew, did anybody ever tell you you're a pain in the arse?
我妻子以前常这么说。
The wife used to say that.
说我太固执了。
Said I was too stubborn for my own good.
我希望她在这里。
I wish she was here.
她会想办法搞清楚这一切的
She would've found a way to make sense of all this
因为我肯定不能。
cos I sure as hell can't.
我知道你的感受。
I know how you feel.
相信我,我知道。
Trust me, I do.
我说什么都不会让事情变得更简单。
And there's nothing I can say that's going to make this any easier.
你可以逮捕马龙。
You can arrest Malone.
- 德鲁,我不确定是他干的-你不确定?
- Drew, I'm not sure he did it. - You're not sure?
你就是这么工作的吗,吉米?
That how you work, Jimmy?
都是因为你的感觉吗?
It's all about how you feel?
给我一个能证明马龙是无辜的证据。
Give me one piece of evidence that even suggests Malone is innocent.
还有一个嫌疑人。
There's another suspect out there.
DNA 和围巾不是 Kevin 的。
The DNA and the scarf isn't a match for Kevin.
艾伦有个不同的父亲。
Allan's got a different father.
谁?
Who?
唐娜说她记不起来了。
Donna says she cannae remember.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧?
Come on, eh?
- 我说了我帮不了你-拜托,这很重要。
- I told you I can't help. - Please. It's important.
不,你会害我被炒鱿鱼的。
No. You're going to get me fired.
- 你还记得她吧?-不记得。
- You remember her, don't you? - No.
她上周被谋杀了。
She was murdered last week.
她来过这里,不是吗?
She came here, didn't she?
- 是的-她见过什么人吗?
- Yes. - Did she meet with someone?
他叫玛蒂。
His name is Mati.
我不知道他的另一个名字,他们只是叫他马蒂。
I don't know his other name. They just call him Mati.
他在保密协议里。
He's in the NDA.
挪威国防军。
Norske Forsvaret Haeren. Norwegian Defence Army.
最右边,就像法♥西♥斯♥。
Far right. Like, er, fascists.
莎莉为什么要见他?
Why was Sally meeting with him?
马蒂很生气,说他要杀了她。
Mati got angry and said he was going to kill her.
然后他把她赶出了酒吧。
Then he threw her out of the bar.
我在哪里可以找到这个玛蒂?
Where can I find this Mati?
从那以后他就没来过。
He hasn't been here since.
你能给我他的地址吗?
Can you get me his address?
你傻啊? 我可不想落得你朋友那样的下场。
Are you stupid? I don't want to end up like your friend.
别动。
Stay there.
看看这个。
Take a look at this.
那是什么?
What's that?
证明马龙不仅仅是个嫌疑人。
Proof that Malone was more than just a good suspect.
那是很多年前的事了。
That goes back years.
社会工作报告,访问老师,邻居,朋友。
Social work reports, interviews with teachers, neighbours, friends.
他们都认为马龙很危险。
And all of them agree that Malone was dangerous.
那为什么不在法庭上使用呢?
So why wasn't it used in court?
传闻证据,不能作为证据。
Hearsay. It was inadmissible.
但这并不意味着这不是真的。
But it doesn't mean it's not true.
你什么时候才能相信我,吉米?
When are you going to believe me, Jimmy?
- 凯特?-托马斯?-呃..。
- Kate? - Thomas? - Er...
我透过窗户看到你了。
I saw you through the window.
听着,关于电♥话♥..。
Listen, about the phone...
看,没事的,看,跟新的一样。
Look, it's fine. See, good as new.
- 我能请你喝一杯吗,还是...-好的。
- Can I buy you a drink anyway, or...? - Yeah.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
托马斯要和我们喝一杯。
Look, Thomas is going to have a drink with us.
他不跟我一起。
He's not joining me.
- 他是个变♥态♥-莫莉!
- He's a creep. - Molly!
等等,托马斯!
Wait... Thomas!
海豹突击队给你下了地狱,是吗?
Seals giving you hell, were they?
艾伦怎么样?
How was Allan?
他告诉你了?
He told you, then?
当然了。
Of course he did.
他感觉怎么样?
How is he feeling about that?
- 别这样-别怎样?
- Don't do that. - Don't do what?
你假装我们在正常交谈的时候做的事
That thing you do when you pretend we're having a normal conversation
其实你只是在工作。
when really you're just working.
你想知道 Allan 的感受? 去和他谈谈。
You want to know how Allan feels? Go and talk to him.
我不是你的间谍,爸爸。
I'm not your spy, Dad.
好吧。
Fine.
胡说。
Tosh.
上次莎莉 · 麦考尔来这里的时候她见了一个叫马蒂的挪威人。
Last time Sally McColl was here, she met with a Norwegian called Mati.
他是卑尔根一个极右组织的成员
He's part of some far-right group based here in Bergen
我有目击证人看到他威胁要杀了她。
and I have a witness who saw him threaten to kill her.
我在想她是不是在写一篇关于他们的报道。
I'm wondering if maybe she was doing a story on them.
我不记得她的档案里提到过任何极右组织。
I don't remember any mention of far-right groups in her file.
- 那 Mati 这个名字呢?-我不知道,我得回去看看。
- What about the name Mati? - I don't know, I'd need to go back and check.
好吧,有发现就给我打电♥话♥。
OK, well, call me if you find anything.
- 嘿!-你在这里干什么?
- Hey! - What are you doing here?
我只是想为之前的事道歉。
I just wanted to say sorry for before.
我爷爷出了点小问题。
There was just a little problem with my grandfather.
对不起,他还好吗?
I'm sorry. Is he OK?
当然,他在医院,脑子不太好。
Sure. He's in a hospital, his mind is not so good.
总之,我回办公室查了机场的监控录像
Anyway, I went back to the office to check on the airport CCTV
我在回来的路上又发现了莎莉。
and I found Sally again on the way back.
如果你现在不忙的话,我可以给你看看我找到的..。
If you're not too busy right now, I could show you what I found...
也许喝一杯。
.. maybe over a drink.
- 当然-是吗?-为什么不呢?
- Sure. - Yeah? - Why not?
这是她登机回设得兰群岛之前。
This is just before she boarded her flight back to Shetland.
她就在那里,看到了吗?
She's right there, see?
- 你看到了吗?-我看到的是什么?
- Do you see that? - What am I looking at?
有一些互动,对不对?
There is some interaction, right?
- 你觉得我是白♥痴♥吗-不。
- You think I'm an idiot? - No.
谢谢你告诉我,我只是不确定这有什么意义。
I appreciate you bringing it to me. I'm just not sure it's significant.
看起来她只是问她时间。
It looks like she just asked her the time.
但是,既然你来了。
But, now that you're here...
也许你可以告诉我保密协议的事。
.. maybe you could fill me in on the NDA.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表