索里加塔63。
Sorligata 63.
索里加塔63。
Sorligata 63.
离这儿不远。
IN ENGLISH: That's not too far away from here.
就是他吗?
Is that the guy?
确认一下,托什,在街上截住他!
Let's make sure! Tosh, cut him off on that street!
马赛厄斯,住手!
Mathias, stop!
拉斯,继续走!
Lars?! Keep going!
快门声
SHUTTER CLICKS
他们气喘吁吁
THEY PANT
你把他弄丢了。
You lost him.
啊!
Argh!
他气喘吁吁
HE PANTS
先生?
Sir?
我受够了。
I'm through here.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
我们跟丢了。
We lost him.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
是你在房♥间里看到的那个人吗?
That the man you saw in your room?
是的。
Yeah.
牌子上写的什么,拉尔斯?
What's does the sign say, Lars?
“ Forraeder”意思是叛徒。
"Forraeder," it means traitor.
哦,该死。
Oh, shit.
我就知道会这样。
I knew this would happen.
这可能意味着我的工作,你明白吗?
This could mean my job. You realise that?
这都是我的错。
This was entirely my fault.
我在保密协议办公室逼得太紧了
I pushed too hard at the NDA office for the address
我暴露了他的身份。
and I blew his cover.
不,他们已经知道他是告密者了。
No, they already knew he was an informer.
是吗,当然。
They did? Sure.
否则为什么要杀他?
Otherwise why kill him?
嗯... 她叹了口气
Well... SHE SIGHS
我怀疑我们永远都不会知道他是不是你的神秘简 · 汉森了。
..I doubt we'll ever know if he was your mysterious Jan Hansen now.
我还是需要他的指纹和 DNA,
Look, I still need his prints and his DNA,
因为如果他杀了莎莉,我还是需要知道。
because if he killed Sally, I still need to know about.
我觉得 E15没什么用。
I have a feeling E15 won't be that helpful.
但是,这不仅仅取决于他们。我会看看我能做什么,好吗? 好的。
But, it's not just up to them. I'll see what I can do, OK? OK.
现在回家吧,好吗。
Now go home, please. OK.
拉斯。
Lars.
托什,我会给你发短♥信♥的
Tosh, I'm going to text you
Soderland 笔记本上的一些电子邮件地址,
some e-mail addresses from Soderland's laptop,
- 你尽快检查一下-好的,发动机启动
you run a check on them as soon as you can. Yeah, sure. OK. ENGINE STARTS
利齐。
Lizzie.
THOMAS 呻♥吟♥
THOMAS MOANS
利齐?
Lizzie?
门开了
DOOR OPENS
- 早上好-早上好。
Good morning. Morning.
给你。
Here.
在地板上。
It was on the floor.
Em... 关于昨晚。
Em... About last night.
我喝多了,对不起。
I-I had far too much to drink and I'm...I'm sorry.
不,别... 别道歉。
No, don't... Don't apologise.
听着。
Look, erm....
我真的需要准备一下。
..I really need to get ready.
好吧,我要迟到了。
OK. I'm late.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
凯西?
Cassie?
门开了
DOOR OPENS
吉米,你回来了吗?
Jimmy, are you back?
是的。
Yeah.
我听说 Kevin Killick 不是 Alan 的父亲。
I heard that, erm, Kevin Killick wasn't Alan's father.
是吗?
Is that right?
你从哪听来的?
Where did you hear that?
你知道这是什么地方。
Oh, you know what this place is like.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
- 要咖啡吗?-不,谢谢。
You want a coffee? No, ta.
- Cass 没事吧?-没事。
Cass been OK? Oh, yeah.
还和艾伦在一起。
Still hanging about with Alan.
如果能让你好受点的话,
Well, look, if it makes you feel any better,
我们正在确认最后一个和莎莉在一起的人的身份。
we're trying to ID the last person that was seen with Sally.
这不是 Alan。
And it wisnae Alan.
但他还是嫌疑人吗?
But he's still a suspect?
吉米。
Aw, Jimmy.
你让我很不安。
You're not putting my mind at ease.
她可能有危险,你不担心吗?
Doesn't it bother you she might be in danger?
我会忘记你说的话。
I'll forget you said that.
我只是..。
I'm just...
我只是想让你告诉我你已经解决了,那..。
I just want you to tell me you've got it sorted. That...
不会再有人受伤了。
..you know, nobody else is going to get hurt.
你知道凯西是什么样的人,如果我们告诉她不要见他,
You know what Cassie's like. If we tell her not to see him,
她只会越来越频繁地见到他。
she's only going to see him all the more.
所以,我们能做的就是密切关注它。
So, all we can do is keep an eye on it.
是啊,是啊,是啊。
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
天啊。
Oh, God. Erm...
玛丽想让你们俩明天过来吃晚饭,
Eh, Mary wants you two to come over for dinner tomorrow,
觉得是时候我们聚在一起了。
thinks it's about time we all got together.
你不介意吗?
And that's OK with you?
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
七点左右,好吗?
About seven o'clock, all right?
好的,再见。
OK. See you.
模糊的对话
INDISTINCT CONVERSATION
艾伦。
Alan.
嗨。
Hi.
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
我正要给你发短♥信♥。
I was just about to text you.
德鲁想让我们为莎莉举办一个追悼会。
Drew was wanting us to organise a memorial for Sally.
我想知道你有什么需要
So, I was wondering if there was anything you're wanting
放在记忆桌上。
to put on the memory table.
你为什么不早点告诉我,我可以帮忙的。
Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've helped.
德鲁今早刚决定。
Drew just decided this morning.
是的,我们有一些饮料。
Yeah, we've got some drinks.
Cass 建议我们写几封信
Cass suggested that we write some letters and put them
在瓶子里。
in the bottles.
听起来不错。
That's sounds lovely.
我家里有一幅画,我会带来的。
I've got a drawing at home, I'll bring it.
好啊,那太好了。
Yeah, that'll be nice.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
她看到了多少?
So, how much did she see?
足够让我想起来了。
Enough to get the picture.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
她只是不明白发生了什么,仅此而已。
She just doesn't understand what's going on, that's all.
说实话。
And, to be honest...
我也不知道。
..neither do I.
幸好不关你的事。
Well, lucky it's none of your business then.
我是以朋友的身份说的,凯特。
Look, I'm speaking as a friend, Kate.
如果你继续和托马斯在一起,你会失去莫莉的。
If you carry on with Thomas you will lose Molly.
听着,我没打算和托马斯“继续”下去。
Look, I've no intention of "carrying on" with Thomas.
我真的喝醉了,桑迪,我告诉过你。
I was really drunk, Sandy, I told you.
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
也许你应该想想未来,忘记过去。
Maybe you should think about the future and forget the past.
这就是我想做的。
That's what I'm trying to do.
因为除非有人认罪否则他永远都是嫌疑犯。
Because unless someone confesses, he's a suspect and always will be.
但是,桑迪,你记得他妈妈吧。
But, Sandy, you remember his mum.
她对他极其残忍♥。
She was unbelievably cruel to him.
我是说,他从小就一团糟。
I mean, he's had shit since he was a kid.
那也不能说明不是他干的。
That doesn't mean he didn't do it.
你能诚实地说你100% 确定
Can you honestly say that you are 100% sure
他没有杀 Lizzie?
he did not kill Lizzie?
因为如果你有丝毫怀疑,凯特,
Cos if you have the slightest doubt, Kate,
你不能让他进入你的生活。
you can't have him in your life.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表