你知道的。
Well, you know.
也许等你的补偿金到了,
Maybe once your compensation comes through,
你可以把你的地方整理一下。
you can get your place sorted.
我在想也许..。
You know, I was thinking that maybe...
你可以帮我修好它。
you could help me fix it up.
是吗?
Were you?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
我送你回家。
I'm gonnae get you a lift home.
好的。
OK.
你家人去监狱看过你吗?
Your family ever visit you in prison?
在格拉斯哥?
In Glasgow?
那你妈妈呢,她来看你了吗?
What about your mum, though? She visit you?
没有。
No.
你被关在设得兰群岛的时候她去车站找过你吗?
When you were being held in Shetland, did she visit you in the station?
就一次。
Once.
你们谈了什么?
What did you talk about?
她说这是我自己的错。
She told me it was my own fault.
因为我跟人相处的方式。
Because of the way I am with folk.
她说如果我为自己辩护,她就死定了。
She told me if I pleaded innocent, it would be the death of her.
我还不如把围巾围在她脖子上,把她也杀了。
I might as well put the scarf around her neck and kill her dead, too.
是的,她让我坦白。
Aye, she told me to confess.
她说什么你都照做吗?
And you always did everything she told you?
我只是想让她爱我。
I just wanted her to love me.
那是你的吗?
Is that yours?
赞成。
Aye.
- 啊! 啊!-Jo! 是我 Alan。
- Argh! Ah! - Jo! It's me. It's Alan.
是艾伦。
It's Alan.
你吓到我了!
You scared me!
对不起,我不太想说话。
I'm sorry. I'm... I-I-I didn't really feel like talking.
我想在莎莉的房♥间过夜。
I wanted to spend the night in Sally's room.
好的。
OK.
但下次,按门铃,或者发短♥信♥给我。
But next time, just ring the bell, or text me.
我会的。
I will.
要咖啡吗?
Do you want a coffee?
如果你不介意的话,我需要一点空间。
If you don't mind I just need a wee bit of headspace.
当然。
Sure.
早上好,抱歉把你一个人冷落在这里。
Morning. Sorry for leaving you in the cold like that.
早上好,给我们来杯热茶?
Morning. Right, get a hot cup of tea in us, eh?
你说我应该找份工作。
You said I should get a job.
我在想也许我可以帮你?
I was thinking maybe I could help you out around here?
你怎么知道莎莉出轨了?
How did you know Sally was cheating?
在你手♥机♥上做了那个能找到某人位置的事。
Did that thing on your phone where you can find someone's location.
然后她去挪威待了几天,骗我说她在那里。
Then she went to Norway for a few days and lied to me about where she was.
说实话,我觉得她本来就要离开我了。
Think she was leave me anyway, to be honest with you.
如果一个人不想和你在一起,你就不能留下他。
You can't keep someone if they don't want to be with you.
你不能让别人爱你。
You can't make someone love you.
看起来海豹已经回到水里了。
Looks like the seals have gone back into the water.
是啊,如果他们真的来过这里的话。
Aye. If they were ever here at all.
一。
One.
两个。
Two.
呃..。
Er...
应付?
Coping?
我马上就到了。
Oh, I'm just about getting there.
知道吗,监狱里有人有这个,
You know, there were guys in the prison who had these,
但我从不想靠近它。
but I never wanted near one.
- 真的吗-走私只有一种方法
- Really? - There's only one way to smuggle
把电♥话♥送进监狱。
a phone into a prison, you know.
好的,谢谢,这个信息有点太多了。
OK, thanks. That's a wee bit too much information.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
- 没关系-我去买♥♥杯咖啡。
- That's all right. - Look, I'm going on a coffee run.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
白葡萄酒,加三块糖?
Er, white, three sugars?
我喜欢你的风格。
I'm liking your style.
- 嘿 Cora-早上好。
- Hey, Cora. - Good morning.
我听说 Cass 回来了。
I hear Cass is back.
是啊,把她的心拖在身后。
Aye, dragging her heart behind her.
她会挺过去的,我们都会。
She'll get over it. We all do.
那现在怎么办?
So what happens now?
我们把他送到停尸房♥,取个样本。
We run him to the morgue. Take a sample.
不管还剩下什么。
Whatever's left.
很抱歉让你这么做。
I am sorry to make you do this.
我的鼻子不会脱皮的。
No skin off my nose.
虽然有些人觉得整个过程更难以忍♥受。
Though there are some who find the whole process harder to stomach.
- 你对 Benny 了解多少?-他和孙子住在一起。
- So what do you know about Benny? - He lives with his grandson.
就他们两个?
Just the two of them?
是啊,他妈妈死了... 吸毒。
Yeah. Well, his mother died... drugs.
Benny 以前是个毒贩?
And Benny was a dealer back in the day?
他们以前叫他本尼 · 布鲁他不止一次被捕。
They used to call him Benny Blue, and he was arrested more than once.
没坐过牢?
Never did time?
没有。
No.
你和我想的一样吗?
You thinking what I'm thinking?
比利,有没有告密者的名单
Billy, is there a list anywhere of the informants
我们上世纪90年代用过的?
we used in the 1990s?
当然,就在布告栏上。
Sure. It's on the notice board there.
在守望相助队员海报旁边。
Next to the Neighbourhood Watch poster.
你能打个电♥话♥问问有没有叫 Benny Ray 的人吗?
Can you could ring around and see if there was ever a Benny Ray on the payroll?
好的。
Will do.
托马斯?
Thomas?
我抓住你了。
I got you...
噢!
Oh!
凶手。
Murderer.
莎莉的花销... 加在一起,比写日记好多了,时间,地点。
Sally's expenses... Put together, these are better than a diary. Times, places.
我把她的行踪和挪威的监控录像进行了交叉对比。
I was able to cross-reference her movements with security footage from Norway.
这是她几周前最近一次旅行的照片。
This is from her most recent trip a few weeks ago.
她去了卑尔根的一家咖啡馆,到达两分钟后..。
She visited this cafe in Bergen. Two minutes after she arrived...
Hagan.
Hagan.
他们在里面待了23分钟 Sally 付的钱。
They were in there for 23 minutes. Sally paid the bill.
170克朗买♥♥两杯拿铁和一杯酒。
170 krone for two lattes and a skoleboller.
这是一种小糕点,可能是纯金做的,挪威的价格很贵。
It's a wee pastry thing. Possibly made from solid gold. The prices in Norway are nuts.
不,这很好,证明他们有联♥系♥,
No, this is excellent. That's proof positive that they were in contact,
联♥系♥卑尔根,告诉他们追踪这家伙是当务之急。
so get hold of Bergen and tell them tracking this guy is a priority.
刚从一个老家伙那里得到结果。
Just got a result from one of the old boys.
在审判马龙的时候,
At the time of the Malone trial,
benny Ray 是 Drew McColl 的人。
Benny Ray was on Drew McColl's payroll.
雷先生?
Mr Ray?
我是设得兰警局的佩雷斯督察。
I'm DI Perez, Shetland Police.
我想跟你谈谈证据
I wanted to talk to you about the evidence that you
在托马斯 · 马龙的审判中所说的话。
gave at the trial of Thomas Malone.
我要去学校接我孙子。
I'm picking my grandkid up from the school.
抱歉,不会太久的。
Yeah, sorry. It won't take long.
你能再说一遍那天你在去昂斯特的渡轮上看到了什么吗?
You mind telling me again what you saw that day on the Ferry to Unst?
那是20多年前的事了!
It was more than 20 years ago!
都一样。
Well, all the same.
马龙,在船上,开着他妈妈的车。
Malone. On a boat. With his mother's car.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
我没注意他。
I didn't pay him any attention.
我不知道他后备箱里有具尸体。
I didn't know he had a body in the boot.
但你为德鲁 · 麦考尔工作。
But you worked for Drew McColl.
他们有没有告诉过你,作为一个警♥察♥线人
Didn't they ever tell you that as a police informer you shouldn't
被允许进入证人席吗?
have been allowed in that witness box?
你让整个庭审蒙羞的事实。
The fact that you were discredits the whole trial.
我只知道如果我没有说出来,
All I know is that if I hadn't spoken up,
那个变♥态♥马龙可能逃脱了惩罚。
that pervert Malone might have got away with it.
那会是怎样的正义?
What kind of justice would that have been?
你知道前天晚上,
You know the night before last,
有人威胁要活埋 Thomas Malone。
somebody threatened to bury Thomas Malone alive.
你介意告诉我那晚你在哪里吗?
You mind telling me where you were that night?
看迪士尼频道。
Watching the Disney Channel.
你告诉 Wilson 警官,你和你的伙伴们在家。
You told DC Wilson you were at home with a carry out with your mates.
是啊,在看迪斯尼频道的时候。
Aye. While watching the Disney Channel.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表