别碰它! 把你的手拿开。
Leave it! Get your hands off.
我该走了。
I should go.
- 是的,你应该-不,她可以留下。
- Aye, you should. - No, she can stay.
明天见,好吗?
I'll see you tomorrow, OK?
你没有权利那样跟她说话。
You had no right to talk to her like that.
在我家,我想说什么就说什么。
My house, I'll talk as I please.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
莎莉还没入土呢
Sally isn't even in the ground
你却和一个新来的女孩到处跑。
and you're running around with a new girl.
小卡是我的朋友。
Look, Cass is a friend.
她是佩雷斯的女儿。
She's Perez's daughter.
- 所以呢-所以和她在一起只会引起别人对你的注意。
- So? - So being around her is just drawing attention to yourself.
佩雷斯唯一感兴趣的人就是你。
Look, the only person that Perez is interested in here is you.
什么意思?
What do you mean about that?
不管我父亲是谁,他在 Lizzie 死前和她很亲近。
Whoever my father was, well, he was close to Lizzie before she died.
这个“英国来的瑞格”的故事..。
And this "Rigger from England" story that's...
这可骗不了任何人。
that's not fooling anyone.
滚出去!
Get out!
玛蒂 · 索德兰,出生于卑尔根,
Mati Soderland. Born in Bergen,
9月4日,1989年。
4th of September, 1989.
索德兰在过去的十个月里一直是保密协会的积极成员。
Soderland has been an active member of the NDA for the past ten months.
这就是昨晚那个人。
That's the guy from last night.
他是我房♥间里的那个人。
He was the one in my room.
我们对他了解多少?
So what do we know about him?
有袭击女性的前科。
A history of assault on women.
两年前他被指控强♥奸♥和谋杀未遂。
Two years ago he was charged with rape and attempted murder.
他还能逍遥法外吗?
And he's still walking free?
指控被撤销了。
The charges were dropped.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
把面部照片给桑迪,
Eh, give the mug-shot to Sandy,
看看能不能让乔指认他。
see if he can get Jo to identify him.
如果他被起诉了,你还有他的指纹记录,对吧?
If he was charged, you'd still have his prints on file, right?
我们会抓到他们的。
We'll get them, yeah.
与此同时呢?
And in the meantime?
我们需要他的地址。
We'll need his address.
好的。
Yep, OK.
托马斯?
Thomas?
托马斯?
Thomas?
好的。
OK.
你好。
Hello.
你好吗?
How you doing?
- 进来吧-谢谢。
- Come in. - Thanks.
莫莉没有权利那样跟你说话,她只是..。
Molly had no right to speak to you in that way, she's just...
没关系。
It's fine.
水是凉的吗?
Is that water cold?
发电机又坏了。
Aye, the generator's gone off again.
你怎么做饭的?
Well, how are you cooking?
好了,就这样,来吧,我们走。
Right, that's it. Come on, let's go.
- 凯特,没事的-不。
- Look, Kate, it's fine. - No.
现在,你可以在我这儿洗个澡,
Now, you can put a wash on at mine,
我们会给你弄点好吃的,来吧。
and we'll get some proper food in you. Come on.
- 你确定?-穿上外套。
- Are you sure? - Get your coat on.
好的。
OK.
索德兰夫人?
Mrs Soderland?
是的。
Yes.
你会说英语吗?
Eh, do you speak English?
是的,有一点。
Yes, I do. A little.
我是佩雷斯警督,这位是麦金托什警长,
I'm DI Perez, this is DS Macintosh,
我们是设得兰警局的。
we're from the Shetland Police...
我们在找你的儿子马蒂。
.. and we're looking for your son Mati.
马蒂,他... 他已经很多年没住在这里了。
Mati, he... He hasn't lived here for a good number of years. Ah.
你知道他现在在哪吗?
Do you know where he is now?
没有。
No.
连个联♥系♥地址都没有吗?
Not even a contact address?
恐怕没有。
No, I'm afraid not.
我和我儿子很多年没说过话了。
My son and I haven't talked in many years.
- 你想进来吗?-嗯,谢谢。
- Would you like to come inside? - Uh-huh. Thank you.
求你了。
Please.
马蒂和我是不同的人。
Mati and I are different people.
他长得像他父亲,
He-he took after his father, you see,
不幸的是,他在马蒂年轻的时候就离开了
and, unfortunately, he left when Mati was young
我不是替代品。
and I was no substitute.
等他长大了。
So, as soon as he was old enough...
马蒂离开了家。
.. Mati left home.
哦,为了石油工业?
Oh, for the oil industry?
不,他在货船上工作。
No, he worked on cargo ships.
但后来发生了一些事。
But then something happened.
他失业了,所以不再出海,
He lost his job, so he stopped going to sea,
不再回家。
stopped coming home.
马蒂对政♥治♥感兴趣吗?
Was Mati interested in politics?
他和保密协议有关吗?
Was he involved with the NDA?
我只能说,他开始持有一些非常极端的观点。
All I can say is that he began to hold some very extreme views.
丑陋,丑陋的想法。
Ugly, ugly ideas.
Soderland 夫人,我们正在调查谋杀案
Mrs Soderland, we are investigating the murder
设得兰群岛的一个年轻女人。
of a young woman in Shetland...
我们有理由相信她和玛蒂
.. and we have reason to believe that she and Mati
最近可能有过争吵。
may have had an argument recently.
你认为是马蒂杀了这个女人?
And you think Mati killed this woman?
你会惊讶吗?
Would that surprise you?
没有。
No.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
是的,我一直保持着,不知道为什么。
Yeah, I keep it the same. No idea why.
他一直都叫玛蒂吗?
He was always called Mati?
是的,他从来都不喜欢 Mathias。
Yes, he never liked Mathias.
先生?
Sir?
你介意我们看看这个吗?
Do you mind if we have a look through this?
- Soderland 夫人?-什么事?-是 Mati 吗?
- Mrs Soderland? - Yes? - Is this Mati?
是的,那是他和他父亲。
Yes, that's him with his father.
胡说。
Tosh.
他父亲是 Andreas Hagan?
His father is Andreas Hagan?
是的。
Yes.
为什么 Sally McColl 在 Bergen 附近跑来跑去,和 Hagan 的儿子见面?
Why was Sally McColl running around Bergen meeting with Hagan's son?
我不知道,只有一个办法能知道。
I don't know. There's only one way to find out.
安科?
Anke?
我们没有马蒂 · 索德兰的指纹。
We don't have Mati Soderland's prints.
但他被逮捕了,被起诉了
But he was arrested, processed and charged --
一定是被他们带走了。
they must have taken them.
当然,这是程序。
Of course. That's procedure.
好吧,那他们在哪?
Right, well, so where are they, then?
也许他们迷路了,或者搞混了。
Maybe they're lost or were mixed up.
好吧,还是谢谢你。
OK. Well, thanks anyway.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
我们去见 Hagan 吧。
Let's go see Hagan.
他已经不是你老板那天给我看的那个人了。
He isn't the same man your boss showed me the other day.
不,这是另一个人。
No. This is another guy.
- 另一个人怎么了?-我们正在调查他们两个。
- What happened to the other man? - We're looking at them both.
有没有可能这就是你看到的和莎莉说话的那个人
Is there any chance this was the one you saw talking to Sally
在音乐节上?
at the festival?
我不知道。
I don't know.
之前,我以为是另一个人,但也许是这个人。
Before, I thought it was the other man but maybe it was this one.
- 很难记得-你去过音乐节吗?
- It's hard to remember. - Were you even at the festival?
对不起。
Sorry.
这一切..。
All this is...
我和你一样沮丧。
It's as frustrating for me as it is for you.
你认为是 Malone 杀了她。
You think this Malone killed her.
我看见和她在一起的不是马龙。
It wasn't Malone I saw with her.
你再看看吧?
Why don't you take another look?
这东西是怎么用的?
How does this thing even work?
你开玩笑吧。
You're kidding.
没有。
No.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表