Thomas Malone 因谋杀 Lizzie Kilmuir 被定罪。
Thomas Malone, convicted for the murder of Lizzie Kilmuir.
她的尸体在安斯特的一个窑里被发现。
Her body was found inside a kiln on Unst.
Drew McColl 打来电♥话♥,他女儿好像失踪了。
Drew McColl called in. His daughter seems to be missing.
她已经在那里待了10到12个小时了。
She's been there about ten to 12 hours.
马龙在音乐节上,我看见他了。
Malone was at the festival. I saw him.
Kevin 的 DNA 和我们在 Lizzie 围巾上找到的 DNA 不匹配。
Kevin's DNA isn't a match to the DNA that we found on Lizzie's scarf.
Alan 的亲生父亲是谁?
Who's Alan's real father?
我的亲生父亲就在这里的某个地方。
My real dad's in here somewhere.
你出什么事了吗?
Did something happen to you?
只是我注意到所有的锁。
It's just I noticed all the locks.
我处在一段虐待的关系中。
I was in an abusive relationship.
尽管今天是他的休息日 Bleymann 警探还是自愿参加了。
Detective Bleymann has volunteered, despite this being his day off.
我房♥间里有人。
There's someone in my room.
她咕哝着 Tosh?
SHE GRUNTS Tosh?
我很高兴你没事,我很高兴你在这里。
I'm glad you're OK. I'm glad you're here.
索德兰在过去的十个月里一直是保密协会的积极成员。
Soderland has been an active member of the NDA for the past ten months.
这就是昨晚那个人。
That's the guy from last night.
我觉得你是个好人。
I think you are a good man.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
后面那辆黑色货车,跟了我们一整天了。
The black van behind us. It's been following us all day.
- 是谁?-我不知道
Who is it? I don't know
我不想知道。
and I don't want to find out.
叮当声
CLANGING
门吱吱作响
DOOR CREAKS
门开了
DOOR OPENS
我是 E15反恐组的尼尔森探员。
This is Agent Nielsen from E15, counterterrorism.
Perez 督察 McIntosh 警长,设得兰群岛警♥察♥。
DI Perez, DS McIntosh, Shetland Police.
我很抱歉在深夜把你带到这里。
I'm sorry for bringing you out here in the dead of night.
你一定很好奇这是怎么回事。
You must be wondering what this is all about.
我猜是因为你想要我
Oh, I imagine it's because you want me
停止调查 Mathias Soderland。
to stop investigating Mathias Soderland.
没错。
That's true, yes.
但我们也知道他对你的调查有多重要。
But we also know how important he is to your investigation.
不,他非常重要。
No, he's more than important.
他是我们的主要嫌疑人。
He's our main suspect.
不幸的是,他正在收集保密协议的情报,
Unfortunately, he is gathering intelligence on the NDA,
所以他对我们同样重要。
which makes him equally important to us.
他为你工作?
He works for you?
这让他听起来有点像英雄,
That makes him sound vaguely heroic,
事实上,他不过是个告密者。
in truth, he's little more than an informer.
你知道索德兰闯进了我的酒店房♥间吧?
You do know Soderland broke into my hotel room?
他显然很危险。
He's clearly dangerous.
干我们这行的,我们并不总是挑选盟友。
Well, in our line of work we don't always pick our allies.
你不能忽视他可能杀了一个记者的事实。
You can't ignore the fact that he may have killed a journalist.
“可能”是我们的出狱卡。
"May have," is our get-out-of-jail card.
我们需要着眼大局。
We need to look at the bigger picture.
保密协议很危险他们的支持越来越多,
The NDA are dangerous, you know, and their support is growing,
我们相信保密协议里有一个派系
and we believe there's a faction within the NDA
策划一场恐怖活动。
planning a campaign of terror.
我们有各种可能的目标,没有确认。
We have various possible targets, none confirmed.
马赛厄斯 · 索德兰可以告诉我们这些计划的细节,
Mathias Soderland can give us details of these plans,
所以你和 McIntosh 警长
so that's why it's imperative that you and DS McIntosh
别管他。
leave him be...
暂时的。
..for now.
如果我们现在不行动,我们就会失去他。
If we don't move now we're going to lose him.
因为一旦你得到了你想要的他就会消失,
Because once you've got what you want he's just going to disappear,
也许在你的帮助下。
probably with your help.
也许是这样,或者我们可以把他交给你。
That may be the case, or we could hand him over to you.
你能向我保证吗?
And you can give me your word on that?
恕我直言 Perez 督察
With due respect, DI Perez
正在调查一起已经发生的犯罪,
is investigating a crime that has happened,
当你在谈论一个假设的情况。
while you're talking about a what-if situation.
我们正试图阻止潜在的生命损失,
We are trying to stop potential loss of life,
佩雷斯警探正在处理一起已经发生的死亡案件。
Detective Perez is dealing with a death that has already occurred.
哪个更重要?
Which is more important?
我们肯定能达成某种妥协。
Surely we can come to some kind of compromise.
很遗憾,但我们得分清轻重缓急。
It's regrettable, but we need to prioritise.
所以,你坐明早的第一班飞机。
So, you're on the first flight in the morning.
一路平安。
You have a safe journey.
我想知道 Mathias Soderland 是否在设得兰群岛
I need to know if Mathias Soderland was in Shetland
我想知道他是不是用了 Jan Hansen 这个名字。
and I need to know if he was using the name Jan Hansen.
我家里有个悲痛欲绝的父亲
I've got a grieving father back home
没有答案我是不会走的。
and I'm not leaving without some answers.
你别无选择。
You don't have any choice.
我奉命亲自送你去机场。
I have orders to take you to the airport myself.
我不是想破坏 E15的行动。
I'm not trying to jeopardise E15's operation.
事实上,恰恰相反。
It's the opposite, in fact.
安科?
Anke?
门关上了
DOOR CLOSES
Sally McColl 的手♥机♥和笔记本电脑不见了。
Sally McColl's mobile phone and her laptop are missing.
如果她在保密协议上也有同样的信息呢
Now, what if she had the same information on the NDA
E15要找的东西吗?
that E15 are looking for?
我明白,真的。
I understand. I do.
但他们不会听我们这些凡人的。
But they won't listen to mere mortals like us.
我知道,我知道我要求的太多了。
I know. I know, I know it's a lot I'm asking for.
是的。
Yeah.
如果我能得到我们都想要的呢?
What if I could get what we both want?
我也许能得到我们都想要的,我不会让你卷进来
I might be able to get what we both want and I'll keep you out of it. SHE SIGHS
这是 Hagan 寄钱给 Mathias 的地址。
This is the address that Hagan is sending Mathias money to.
你知道吗?
You know it?
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
它在港口附近,保安局把它当做总部。
It's near the harbour, the NDA use it as a headquarters.
她笑了
SHE CHUCKLES
如果你找到了他,他的身份不会暴露。
If you do find him, his cover cannot be broken.
记住你在和谁打交道。
And remember who you're dealing with.
E15并没有夸大其词。
E15 was not exaggerating.
他说挪威语
HE SPEAKS NORWEGIAN
上车。
Get in the car.
所以如果你要进去跟保密协议谈,
So if you're going to go in there and to talk to the NDA,
你要非常小心。
you need to be very careful.
我的意思是,这些家伙,他们试图
I mean, these guys, they try to
看起来像一个主流政党,但他们不是。
look like a mainstream political party, but they're not.
我想我很清楚我在和谁打交道。
I think I've got a pretty good idea of who I'm dealing with.
LARS 叹了口气
LARS SIGHS
好吧,但我觉得你需要一个翻译。
OK, I but think you're going to need a translator.
好的。
OK.
好,我们走。
OK, let's go.
模糊的对话
INDISTINCT CONVERSATIONS
打扰一下,这里有人会说英语吗?
Excuse me, does anybody here speak English?
有人会说英语吗?
IN NORWEGIAN: Does anybody speak English?
是的。
I do.
我能帮上什么忙吗?
How can I help?
我找 Mathias Soderland 他在吗?
I'm looking for a Mathias Soderland. Is he here?
我不认识叫这个名字的人。
I don't think I know anyone with that name.
有什么事吗?
What's this about?
告诉他 Mathias Soderland 在哪。
Just tell him where he can find Mathias Soderland.
我已经告诉过你了,我不认识什么 Mathias Soderland。
Yeah, I already told you, I do not know a Mathias Soderland.
他的邮件怎么会送到这里?
How come he gets his mail delivered here?
也许我们有个叫这个名字的人,
Perhaps we had someone with that name,
但我可以向你保证他不再是我们组织的一员了。
but I can assure you he's no longer part of our organisation.
只是他可能和一个年轻女人的死有关,
It's just that he may have been involved in the death of a young woman,
如果是这样,如果你是在保护他..。
and if that's the case, and if you're protecting him....
你在威胁我吗?
Are you threatening me?
你不应该相信你听到或读到的关于我们的一切。
You shouldn't believe everything you hear or read about us.
我们只想让我们的街道重新变得安全。
All we want to do is make our streets safe again.
这是我的国家,不是你的,
This is my country, it's not yours,
我没必要跟你说话。
and I do not have to speak to you.
好的,把地址给我。
IN NORWEGIAN: OK. Just give me the address.
这就是你要做的。
That's all you have to do.
说出地址。
Say the address.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表