你在里面到底得到了什么?
Exactly what did you achieve in there?
那家伙就像个定时炸♥弹♥,随时都会爆♥炸♥
That guy is like a time bomb waiting to go off
你可能已经点燃了导火线。
and you might just have lit the fuse.
对不起,我会去上一些关于小心翼翼的课程
I'm sorry. I'll take some classes in pussyfooting around once
我找到了杀害 Lizzie 和 Sally 的凶手。
I find out who killed Lizzie and Sally.
助理局长(英国警♥察♥)派你来掩护她。
The assistant chief constable sent you up here to cover her arse.
我们都知道。
And we both know it.
审讯 Bleymann 警探的时间是5:35
Interview with Detective Bleymann recommences at 5:35
佩雷斯督察和麦金托什警长。
with DI Perez and DS McIntosh.
难民们很安全。
Well, the refugees are safe.
你在保密协会的朋友正在接受调查。
And your friends at the NDA are under investigation.
你在撒谎。
You're lying.
这屋子里有人是,但不是我们。
Well, somebody in this room is, but it's not us.
你是个警♥察♥。
You're a police officer.
人们信任你。
People trusted you.
我那么信任你。
I trusted you.
你一点都不觉得羞耻吗?
Don't you feel any shame at all?
为什么?
Why?
我没什么好羞愧的。
I have nothing to be ashamed of.
那就转过来看看我们。
Well, then turn around and look at us.
你甚至没有你自以为的一半聪明。
You're not even half as smart as you think you are.
别再侮辱我的智商了
Now, stop insulting my intelligence
告诉我们莎莉 · 麦考尔的真♥相♥。
and tell us the truth about Sally McColl.
我只是来看录像的。
I only came here for the footage.
仅此而已,我闯进她的车,偷了她的笔记本电脑,拿走了她的手♥机♥。
That's all. I broke into her car, I stole her laptop and took her phone.
我做的这些事。
These things I did.
但后来我离开了。
But then I left.
我得到了我想要的。
I had what I needed.
我从没碰过 Sally McColl。
I never touched Sally McColl.
你撒谎,你杀了莎莉然后回来确认
You're lying. You killed Sally and then you came back to make sure
乔认不出你。
that Jo couldn't identify you.
你回来是为了杀她。
You came back to kill her.
我没打算杀她。
I wasn't going to kill her.
真的吗,你打了她,还想勒死她。
Seriously? You beat her and tried to strangle her.
如果不是我们的警官,她现在已经死了。
If it wasn't for one of our officers, she'd be dead now.
是的,我只是想确保她没有录像。
Yeah, I just needed to make sure that she didn't have the footage.
然后她开始尖叫,乱踢。
But then she started screaming and kicking.
我还能怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
那你为什么要去医院
Well, then why would you go to the hospital
如果不是为了干掉她呢? 还是那也是个谎言?
if it wasn't to finish her off? Or was that a lie as well?
是吗?
Was it?
我只是想和她谈谈。
I just had to talk to her.
我只是想确保... 你真的指望我们会相信吗?
I just had to make sure... You really expect us to believe that?
这是事实。
Well, it's the truth.
拉斯。
Lars...
这是你最后的机会。
..this is your last chance.
是你杀了莎莉 · 麦考尔吗?
Did you kill Sally McColl?
没有。
No.
我最后一次见到她,
The last I saw of her,
她在音乐节上和一个老男人吵架。
she was arguing with an older man at the festival.
也许你现在应该和他谈谈,
You know...perhaps you should be talking with him right now,
而不是我。
instead of me.
一个老男人?
An older man?
是的。
Yes.
这个人?
This man?
没有。
No.
如果你再见到他,你能认出来吗?
Well, would you recognise him if you saw him again?
好的,没问题。
Yeah, sure.
就是他,在你旁边。
That's him right there, next to you.
这个人吗?
This man here?
是的,那个人。
Yes. That man.
这就是我看到和莎莉说话的那个人。
That's the man I saw talking to Sally.
你不相信他,对吧?
You don't believe him, do you?
值得信赖的先生在里面? 他是个撒谎的混♥蛋♥。
Mr Trustworthy in there? He's a lying ratbag.
他什么都会说。
He'll say anything.
邓肯有所隐瞒,托什。
Duncan's hiding something, Tosh.
当我看到 Alan 的家庭录像时,我知道他对 Lizzie 的了解要多得多
I knew when I saw Alan's home movie that he knew Lizzie a lot better
比他表现出来的要好。
than he was letting on.
这跟他和莎莉吵架有什么关系?
What's that got to do with him arguing with Sally?
不确定。
Not sure.
他为什么不告诉我那晚他和她说过话?
Why didn't he tell me that he spoke to her that night?
嗨。
Hi.
是艾伦,对吧?
It's Alan, isn't it?
没错,如果你在找 Cass 她不在这儿。
That's right. If you're looking for Cass she's not here.
不,我是来找你的。
Aye... No, it was you I came to see, actually.
我想请你帮个忙。
I wanted to ask you a favour. Erm...
你介意收回给 Cass 全职工作的提议吗?
Would you mind withdrawing your offer of a full-time job for Cass?
为什么?
Why?
我想让她来和我一起工作一段时间。
I want her to come and work with me for a bit.
把她放在我能看到的地方,
Erm, keep her where I can see her,
你知道的。
you know.
直到她从分手的阴影中走出来。
Just till she gets over this break-up.
这不是她说了算吗?
Is that not up to her?
在正常情况下,是的。
Well, in normal circumstances, aye.
什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
呃,这个..。
Erm, well...
小卡现在有点脆弱,艾伦。
Cass is a bit vulnerable just now, Alan, and, erm...
我不想让她卷入任何
..I don't want her getting dragged into whatever's
发生了什么。
going on in your life.
我不是说这话没心没肺,
I don't mean that to sound heartless,
但我只是想照顾我的女儿,你知道,这很有趣。
but I'm just trying to look after my daughter, you know. That's funny.
我以为 Jimmy Perez 是她父亲。
I thought Jimmy Perez was her father.
她很幸运,买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥。
Well, she's, er... She's lucky, she's got two for the price of one.
我不只是在想她,我也在想你。
I'm not just thinking about her. I'm thinking about you, too.
我相信这是你最不需要的,你不觉得吗?
I'm sure this is the last thing you need, don't you think?
我很感动,谢谢你的关心。
Well, I'm touched. Thanks for your concern.
我不是说完全撤回工作邀请,
I'm not saying withdraw the offer of a job completely,
直到事情平息直到我们知道莎莉和乔发生了什么。
just until things calm down, till we know what happened to Sally and Jo.
你认为我杀了我女朋友,是吗?
You think I killed my girlfriend, don't you?
你有证据吗?
Have you got any proof?
没有吗?
No?
我建议你闭嘴。
Well, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.
Duncan Hunter 想要什么?
What did Duncan Hunter want?
他因为我给 Cass 提供全职工作而责怪我。
He's getting on at me for offering Cass a full-time job.
车辆靠近
VEHICLE APPROACHES
嘿,怎么了?
Hey, what's up?
Sally McColl 失踪那晚,你和她说过话吗?
Did you speak to Sally McColl the night she disappeared?
我可能在音乐节上打了个招呼。
I might've said a quick hello at the festival.
我有个目击证人说他看到你和她争吵。
I've got a witness that said that he saw you arguing with her.
我让她搭车回家是因为
I...offered her a lift home because
她喝了点酒。
she'd had a bit to drink and...
她看起来很沮丧。
..she seemed upset.
- 关于什么?-她没说。
About what? She didn't say.
你看到她离开了吗?
Did you see her leave?
她往那个方向去了,是的。
She went in that direction, yeah.
玛丽和你在一起吗?
Was Mary with you?
不,她回家了。
No, she went home.
有人看到你离开吗?
Did anybody see you leave?
你跟其他人说过吗?
Did you speak to anybody else?
我... 我不这么认为。
I... I don't think so, no.
看在上帝的份上,邓肯,
Oh, for Christ's sake, Duncan,
你之前为什么不告诉我你和莎莉谈过了?
why didn't you tell me before that you'd spoken to Sally?
我们的谈话很简短。
It was a very brief conversation.
我忘了,你忘了!
I forgot. You forgot!
你忘了你和一个当晚被杀的女人说过话吗?
You forgot that you'd spoken to a woman who got killed the same night?
你什么时候到家的?
What time did you get home?
午夜,好的,玛丽能证明吗?
Midnight. Right, can Mary confirm that?
不,她睡着了。
No, she was asleep.
你不会真以为我和这事有关吧?
You don't seriously think I had something to do with it, do you?
因为那会让我的一天从糟糕变得可怕。
Cos that would tip my day over from bad to horrendous.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表