你不会用洗衣机吗?
You don't know how to use a washing machine?
不是这样的。
Not one like this.
我妈妈有一个,但那是20年前的事了。
My mother had one, but that was about 20 year ago.
这东西看起来像是美国宇航局造的。
This thing looks like it was built by NASA.
监狱里也没有洗衣店吗?
So no laundries in prison neither?
- 有些人会,有些人会把洗好的衣服送到其他监狱-嗯哼。
- Some do. Some send all the washing out to other prisons, too. - Uh-huh.
- 周五是洗衣日,真是浪费时间-为什么?
- Friday was laundry day. It was a waste of time. - Why?
你总是把别人的工具箱拿回来。
You always ended up getting somebody else's kit back.
甚至他们的内♥裤♥?
Even their underwear?
尤其是内衣。
Especially underwear.
- 那也不全是坏事咯?-一点都不好笑,你知道吗?
- Well, it's not all bad, then? - It's not funny, y'know?
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
他在这里干什么!
What is he doing here?!
莫莉,莫莉。
Molly. Molly.
莫莉,求你了,回来,回来。
Molly, please. Come back. Come back here.
莫莉!
Molly!
莫莉,回来,你要去哪里,莫莉?
Molly, come back. Where are you going, Molly?
莫莉?
Molly?
你还好吗,莫莉?
You OK, Molly?
你没事吧? 嘿,发生什么事了?
You all right? Hey, what's happened?
嘿,没事的。
Hey, it's OK.
不是我♥干♥的。
I didn't do it.
杀记者不是我的风格。
Killing journalists is just not my style.
这是你儿子马蒂的风格吗?
Is it your son Mati's style?
他为什么要见 Sally McColl?
Why did he meet Sally McColl?
我把一切都处理好了。
I took care of everything.
确保万无一失。
Made sure there were no loose ends.
一旦她找不到任何关于事故的线索,
Once she couldn't find anything on the accident,
她开始调查我。
she started to look into me instead.
她就是这样找到玛蒂的吗?
OK, so that's how she found Mati?
上次我们见面的时候,
Last time we met,
她说如果我不告诉她事故的真♥相♥,
she said that if I didn't tell her the truth about the accident,
她会揭发玛蒂。
she'd expose Mati and....
真为你难堪。
Embarrassing for you.
不仅仅是尴尬。
More than embarrassing.
不只是我。
It's not only me.
如果大家都知道了,可怜的妮娜就不会这样了。
Poor Nina would not have coped if everyone knew.
马蒂保密多久了?
So how long has Mati been NDA?
妮娜几年前就警告过我他已经卷进来了,但是。
Nina warned me years ago that he was getting involved but...
我以为这只是一个阶段。
.. I thought it was only a phase.
莎莉威胁要揭发你儿子的时候你说了什么?
What did you say when Sally threatened to expose your son?
我警告过她要小心。
I warned her to be careful.
看起来她并没有接受你的建议。
It doesn't look like she took your advice.
她确实找到了马蒂。
She did track down Mati.
- 然后他威胁要杀了她-Mati 不会伤害任何人。
- Then he threatened to kill her. - Mati wouldn't hurt anyone.
至少不是我认识的玛蒂。
Or at least not the Mati I knew.
他去设得兰群岛看过你吗?
Did he ever visit you in Shetland?
没有。
No.
他视我为敌人。
He saw me as the enemy.
一个企业吸血鬼,吸干了这个骄傲国家的血液。
A corporate vampire, draining the lifeblood of this proud nation.
所以如果他去了那个节日,
So if he had been at that festival,
你不一定知道?
you wouldn't have necessarily have known about it?
听着 Hagan 先生,
Look, Mr Hagan,
你能做的最好的事就是帮我们找到玛蒂,
the best thing you can do is to help us track down Mati,
因为这样我们就能排除他的嫌疑。
because then we can eliminate him as a suspect.
尽管玛蒂讨厌我,
Even though Mati hates me,
他拿我的钱没问题。
he has no problem taking my money.
我把它送到了这里。
This is where I send it.
如果你找到他,告诉他..。
If you find him, tell him....
告诉他,他父亲爱他。
Tell him his father loves him.
那你为什么留下来?
So why did you stay?
我是说,在利齐之后。
After Lizzie, I mean.
你不想离开吗?
Didn't you want to leave?
我想这么做。
I wanted to.
嗯?
Mm-hm?
但是我..。
But I...
我觉得如果我去了,我就会抛弃她。
I felt that if I went I would be abandoning her.
赞成。
Aye.
你呢? 你为什么回来?
What about you? Why did you come back?
设得兰群岛是我的家。
Shetland is my home.
很久没这样了。
It's not been that for a long time.
为了证明一个观点。
To prove a point.
看着每个人的眼睛。
To look everyone in the eye.
让他们知道我是..。
And to let them know I'm a...
我是个好人。
I'm a good man.
我再去拿点酒。
I'll get some more wine.
我觉得你是个好人。
I think you are a good man.
不,不..。
No. No...
我不会进去的。
I'm not going in there.
不管你和你妈之间发生了什么,
Whatever's going on between you and your mum,
你需要谈谈。
you need to talk.
莫莉?
Molly?
- 我给佬司打个电♥话♥看他明天能不能在 Soderland 见面-好的。
- I'll give Lars a call. See if he can meet at Soderland's tomorrow. - OK.
托什,我们出去走走。
Tosh, let's take a walk.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
我们后面那辆黑色货车,跟了我们一整天。
The black van behind us, it's been following us all day.
- 是谁?-我不知道。
- Who is it? - I don't know.
我也不想知道。
And I don't want to find out.
左转。
Go left.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表