来吧,喝一杯。
Oh, come on, have a drink.
我得回去工作了。
I've got to get back to work.
总有一天你会明白我是对的。
You will see I was right one day.
那是不可能的。
That'll never happen.
也许我可以回设得兰群岛看看你。
Maybe I could come back to Shetland, pay you a visit.
如果你是想吓唬我的话,拉斯,你真的不了解我。
If that is supposed to scare me, Lars, you really don't know me.
把我关在这里改变不了什么。
Locking me up in here doesn't change anything.
他敲门 Tosh 我知道你能听见。
HE BANGS DOOR Tosh, I know you can hear me.
去死吧!
Fa dem ut!
干得好,干得好!
Good work. Fa dem ut!
去死吧!
Fa dem ut!
去死吧!
Fa dem ut!
我听说乔・哈雷的事了,她会没事吗?
I heard about Jo Halley. Is she going to be OK?
她会好起来的。
Erm, she'll recover.
我不知道 OK。
I don't know about OK.
你觉得是同一个人杀了莎莉吗?
Do you think it was the same person that killed Sally?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so, no.
但事实是,我需要..。
Truth is, though, I need to...
我需要知道 Lizzie 发生了什么事
I need to know what happened to Lizzie in order to try and make
莎莉发生了什么事。
sense of what happened to Sally.
这是1993年的一部8毫米胶片
Now, there's an eight-millimetre film from back in 1993
在沙滩上的派对上。
at a party on a beach...
而你就在上面。
..and you're on it.
你看着你妹妹和邓肯・亨特,
And you're watching your sister and Duncan Hunter,
我可能错了,但你看起来很嫉妒。
and I could be wrong, but you look jealous.
我妹妹?
Of my sister?
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Absolutely.
曾经是。
I was.
呃..。
Er...
双胞胎不一样。
Being a twin is different.
如果你失去了一个,这不像失去一个兄弟姐妹。
If you lose one, it's not like losing a sibling.
就好像一半的你消失了。
It's like half of you is just gone.
就这么消失了。
Just gone.
无论如何,我会照照镜子。
Anyway, I would look in the mirror...
我只能看到利齐。
..and all I could see was Lizzie.
我是说,我妈妈..。
I mean, my mum...
我妈妈甚至不敢看我,因为她看到的一切都是固定不变的
My mum couldn't even look at me cos all that she saw was a constant
提醒着她失去了什么。
reminder of what she had lost.
所以我尽力了
So I tried to
改变我的样子。
change the way that I looked.
剪了头发,不吃东西了。
Cut my hair, stopped eating.
然后我开始到处乱搞,
And then I started sleeping around,
和谁在一起都不重要,只要..。
and it didn't matter who with, just...
只是需要有人分散我的注意力。
..just needed somebody to distract me.
然后我怀孕了。
And then I got pregnant.
莫莉改变了一切。
And Molly changed everything.
我照了照镜子,看到的不是利齐,
I looked in the mirror and it wasn't Lizzie that I saw,
是莫莉的妈妈。
it was Molly's mum.
我不再孤单。
I wasn't alone any more.
所以... 是的,我对 Lizzie 的感情很复杂。
So...yeah, my feelings towards Lizzie are quite complicated.
好的。
OK.
那她和 Duncan Hunter 呢?
What about her and Duncan Hunter?
- 那天?-嗯。
On that day? Mm-hm.
她真是个讨厌鬼。
Oh, she was a pain in the arse.
她和所有的老男人调情。
She was flirting with all the older guys.
但主要是邓肯。
But Duncan mostly.
门吱吱作响
DOOR CREAKS
所以,我很抱歉。
So, I'm sorry.
之前的事。
About earlier.
没关系,现在对你来说很奇怪。
It's OK. It's a weird time for you.
我把妈妈的旧靴子什么的都扔了。
So, I kind of threw out all Mum's old boots and stuff.
我知道。
I know.
你不介意吗?
And you're OK with that?
是的。
Yeah.
你在看老照片?
And you're looking at old photographs?
嗯哼。
Mm-hm.
不要。
Don't.
好吗?
OK?
去看足球什么的。
Go and watch the football or something.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表