我没有,对我来说最重要的是
I'm not. The big thing for me is the fact
我妈妈不在身边。
that my mother isn't around.
我在监狱的时候她去世了。
She passed away when I was in prison.
那一定很艰难。
That must have been difficult.
我被拒绝参加她的葬礼。
I was refused permission to go to her funeral.
如果我承认我有罪,我可能在她死前就出来了。
If I'd admitted my guilt, I might have gotten out before she died.
但如果你声称自己是无辜的你最好还是忘了它。
But if you claim you're innocent you might as well forget it.
- 你不会得到假释的-为什么?
- You'll never get parole. - Why was that?
他们认为你在否认。
They think you're in denial.
那肯定会让你心力交瘁的。
Well, that must eat away at you, surely.
即使是现在,这个... 你因为技术细节而产生的想法。
And even now, this... idea that you got off on a technicality.
嗯,不,没有。
Mmm, no, not really.
警方掩盖了证据。
The police buried evidence.
可能让陪审团三思的证据。
Evidence that might have made the jury think twice.
当然,但是,我的意思是,在一些人的头脑中仍然有这种怀疑
Sure, but, I mean, in some people's minds there is still this suspicion
你真的有可能是凶手。
that you really might have done it.
我是说,你是怎么处理的?
I mean, how do you deal with that?
不是我♥干♥的。
I didn't do it.
你觉得你还是那个
Well, would you say you were the same young man
- 22年前坐牢的那个?-不是。
- who went to jail 22 years ago? - No.
不,监狱会改变你。
No, prison changes you.
我知道人会堕落到什么地步
I know how low people will sink
他们是多么残忍♥无情。
and how cruel and heartless they can be.
你必须这样才能生存。
You have to be like that to survive.
这世界真是悲观啊。
Well, that is a pretty bleak view of the world.
但我想在你的情况下,这是可以理解的。
But I suppose it's understandable in your circumstances.
看来有人打电♥话♥来了。
Now, it appears we have a caller on the line.
Kate Kilmuir.
Kate Kilmuir.
这个名字对任何读过这个案子的人来说都很熟悉,
Now, that name will be familiar to anyone who has read about this case,
但是对于那些没有的人来说,我相信她是双胞胎姐妹
but to those of you who haven't, I believe she is the twin sister
你所谓的受害者。
of your alleged victim.
- 是吗?-是的。
- Is that right? - Aye.
让我们听听她怎么说。
Well, let's hear what she has to say.
凯特,你正在直播,你好。
Kate, you're live on air. Hello.
你想对托马斯 · 马龙说什么?
What would you like to say to Thomas Malone?
喂,凯特,你还在吗?
Hello, Kate, are you still there?
是的。
Yes.
你想对托马斯 · 马龙说什么?
What would you like to say to Thomas Malone?
就一件事。
Just one thing.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
什么“对不起”你是这么说的吗?
What, "I'm sorry," is that what you said?
Thomas Malone 和我妹妹一样,都是这起案件的受害者。
Thomas Malone is as much a victim of this crime as my sister was.
我很抱歉他的生命被夺走了。
And I am sorry that his life was taken away from him.
好吧,是的,很有意思。
Right. Well, yes, that is interesting.
凯特,
Um, Kate,
你还有什么想对托马斯说的吗?
is there anything else you would like to say to Thomas?
凯特,你还在吗。
Kate? Are you still there.
谢谢你,托马斯,这么诚实。
Well, thank you, Thomas, for being so honest.
很有意思。
It's been fascinating.
现在..。
Now...
你在哪里找到她的?
Where did you find her?
在石灰窑里。
Fladdabister, inside a lime kiln.
她怎么死的?
H-how did she die?
我们现在不需要讨论这个。
We don't need to go into that right now.
- 真的,我们不知道-她怎么死的 Jimmy? 告诉我。
- Really, we don't. - How did she die, Jimmy? Just tell me.
我们还在等病理学家的报告。
We're still waiting for the pathologist's report.
但看起来她是被勒死的。
But it looks like she was strangled.
- 混♥蛋♥-我们不知道是谁干的。
- Bastard. - We don't know who did this.
混♥蛋♥!
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥,混♥蛋♥。
Bastard. Bastard.
我们都知道这是复仇,就这么简单。
We both know this is revenge, pure and fucking simple.
他是我们第一个要调查的人,
Look, he's the first person that we're going to be looking at,
- 你可以确定-快去找他。
- you can be sure of that. - Just go and get him.
去抓住那个混♥蛋♥。
Go and get the bastard.
- 你为什么这么说?-嗯?
- Why did you say that? - Hmm?
你说你为他感到难过。
You said you feel sorry for him.
他杀了利齐阿姨。
He killed Aunt Lizzie.
我们从来不知道这是真的。
Now, we never knew that was true.
还有警♥察♥,他们也不总是对的。
And the police, they're not right all the time.
你一直都这么想吗?
Have you always thought that?
我不知道该怎么想。
I don't know what to think.
一言难尽。
It's complicated.
他年轻的时候你不认识他。
You didn't know him when he was younger.
他很安静,对我们很好。
He was quiet and he was kind to us.
真不敢相信,没人相信他。
I can't believe you. Nobody believes him.
没有人!
Nobody!
她听不见的,她是聋子。
She won't hear you. She's deaf.
我刚给她发了条短♥信♥。
I just sent her a text.
你以前来过这里?
You've been here before?
有过几次,显然是小偷。
A few times. Prowlers, apparently.
McIntosh 警长。
DS McIntosh.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we have a word?
我只是不敢相信她死了有人会这么对她。
I just can't believe she's gone, that someone would do this to her.
如果你不介意,能告诉我们昨晚的事吗?
If you don't mind, can you tell us what you remember about last night?
我不想让她开车,就没收了她的钥匙。
I didn't want her driving, took her keys off her.
她一会儿打车回家。
She was going to get a cab home later.
你呢?
And you?
艾伦和我一起打车回家,我把他送到镇上,
Alan and I got a cab home together, I dropped him in town,
他想吃点东西。
he wanted to get something to eat.
你们俩住在这里多久了?
How long have you two been sharing this place?
没多久,她刚搬进来。
Not long. She just moved in.
你有没有注意到
Did you notice anything
在音乐节上发生了什么不寻常的事吗?
out of the ordinary happen at the festival?
没有,他们因为莎莉被泼水吵了一架,
Not really. They had an argument about Sally getting pished,
- 但仅此而已-艾伦和莎莉?
- but that was all. - Alan and Sally?
没错。
That's right.
然后我看到她和一个年轻人说话,
Then I saw her talking to this young guy,
我没看清楚他,他戴着兜帽。
I didn't get a good look at him. He had his hood up.
我很确定他们说的不是英语。
I'm pretty sure they weren't speaking English.
- 他们在说什么?-我想是挪威语。
- What were they speaking? - Norwegian, I think.
莎莉会说话。
Sally speaks a bit.
她为报纸报道所有的挪威故事。
She covers all the Norwegian stories for the paper.
我们需要她的钥匙,去搜她的车。
We'll need her keys, to search her car.
他们就挂在前门。
They're hanging by the front door.
你出什么事了吗?
Did something happened to you?
只是,我注意到所有的锁。
It's just, I noticed all the locks.
我处在一段虐待的关系中。
I was in an abusive relationship.
所以我才来这里。
That's why I came up here.
为了摆脱他。
To get away from him.
你参加了音乐节,对吗?
You were at the music festival, is that right?
我从没想过要去。
I never planned to go.
我只是去散步,然后发现自己在那里。
I just went for a walk and found myself there.
所以你没有特别去找什么人吗?
So you didn't go looking for anybody in particular, then?
我不认识 Sally McCall。
I don't know Sally McCall.
托马斯,那个把你送进监狱的警♥察♥的女儿
Thomas, the daughter of the policeman that put you in prison
已经死了,你想让我帮你,
has been found dead. You want me to help you,
你得告诉我真♥相♥。
you're going to have to start telling me the truth.
我都不知道那女孩长什么样。
I couldn't even tell you what the girl looks like.
他说的是实话,昨晚大部分时间他都在给我打电♥话♥。
He's telling the truth. He was on the phone to me most of last night.
我觉得你不该再回答任何问题了
I don't think you should answer any more questions
没有律师在场,托马斯。
without a lawyer present, Thomas.
- 你不能相信这些人-他可以相信我。
- You cannae trust these people. - Well, he can trust me...
如果他说的是实话。
.. if he's telling the truth.
如果你没有,你会希望你从来没有看到过我。
See if you're not, you're going to wish you'd never set eyes on me.
后备箱被卡住了。
The boot's been jemmied.
有什么发现吗?
You got anything?
没有挣扎的痕迹。
No sign of a struggle.
除了..。
Nothing except a...
用过的登机牌,
.. used boarding pass,
飞往卑尔根的航♥班♥,日期是上周。
for a flight to Bergen. It's dated last week.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表