风险太大了。
It's too big a risk.
你不会有危险的。
And it's not you who'll be in danger.
是莫莉。
It's Molly.
提醒我以后不要再给你打电♥话♥了。
Remind me not to return your phone calls in the future.
不好意思,刚才太激烈了。
I'm sorry, it was very full-on over there.
我猜也是。
So I gather.
他们想要你们俩的证词,
They want statements from you both,
你就得回去接受审讯和审判,
and you'll have to go back over for the inquest - and the trial,
如果他们找到杀害索德兰的凶手。
if they find Soderland's killer.
当然,只要他们需要。
Sure, whatever they need.
他还是嫌疑人吗?
He's still a suspect?
除非我知道有什么不同。
He is until I know any different.
我还在等他的指纹和 DNA。
I'm still waiting for his prints and DNA.
你打算什么时候提到马龙的传闻证据?
So, when were you going to mention Malone's hearsay file?
比利说德鲁给了你一份。
Billy said that Drew gave you a copy.
这无关紧要,哪部分?
That's not relevant. Which part?
教师关于对女生使用不当语言的报告
The report from teachers about inappropriate language to girls
或者朋友的证词
or the statement from the friend who said
他想用围巾勒死她?
he tried to choke her with a scarf?
一条围巾,吉米。
A scarf, Jimmy.
这些都是他被捕之后的事。
All this stuff came out after he was arrested.
他们只是随波逐流。
They were just jumping on a bandwagon.
如果 CCRC 看到了这个
If the CCRC had seen this
他们可能会放弃整个上诉。
they might have binned the whole appeal.
那时候只有暴徒才会动私刑
It was a lynch mob mentality back then
现在这是一种暴民心态。
and it's a lynch mob mentality now.
这已经不是你的问题了。
Well, it's not your problem any more.
格拉斯哥已经部署了一个重要的调查小组。
Glasgow have deployed a major investigation team.
他们想让你把注意力集中在 Sally McColl 身上
They want you to concentrate on Sally McColl
把 Lizzie Kilmuir 留给他们。
and leave Lizzie Kilmuir to them.
我知道你很生气,但这已经是惯例了。
I know you're pissed off about it, but it's standard practice now.
他们明天一早就到。
They arrive first thing tomorrow morning.
很好。
Great..
一群以为我们在这里织毛衣的人。
..a bunch of people that just think we knit jumpers up here.
查到 Soderland 笔记本电脑上的邮箱地址了吗?
Any luck with those e-mail addresses from Soderland's laptop?
大部分是保密协议成员,
Mostly NDA members,
但是这个,很奇怪-Joe90@gmail.com。
but this one, it's weird - Joe90@gmail.com.
车主是 Jo Halley。
It's registered to a Jo Halley.
电子邮件地址 Joe90@gmail.com,
The e-mail address Joe90@gmail.com,
注册在你名下?
that's registered to you?
那是我以前的邮箱地址,我很多年没用了。
That's my old e-mail address. I haven't used it for years.
我和我丈夫分手的时候买♥♥了个新的。
I got a new one when I split up with my husband.
所以你根本不知道
So, you have no idea how it would
落到卑尔根的 Mathias Soderland 手里?
get into the hands of a Mathias Soderland in Bergen?
不,我不认识他。
No. I don't know him.
有没有可能是在莎莉的手♥机♥上?
Is it possible it might have been on Sally's phone?
也许吧,如果我用错了的话。
Maybe, if I used it by mistake.
有人黑进过你的邮箱吗?
Has anyone hacked into your e-mail accounts?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
这么说,你和他没有任何联♥系♥
So, you've had no communication with him
还是挪威国防军的其他人?
or anybody else involved in the Norwegian Defence Army?
绝对不行。
Absolutely not.
没有。
No.
你确定你在音乐节上看到的是真的吗?
And are you sure about what you saw at the festival?
莎莉跟一个穿连帽衫的人说挪威语。
Sally speaking Norwegian to someone in a hoodie.
是的。
Yes.
- 你知道 Sally 打算离开吗?-知道。
Did you know that Sally had plans to leave? Yes.
艾伦不知道这件事,对吧?
And Alan didn't know about that, did he?
莎莉要出去工作。
Sally was going away for work.
跟 Alan 没关系。
Nothing to do with Alan.
但我想,如果他发现了,他还是会觉得被拒绝了。
But he would still have felt rejected if he'd found out, I imagine.
也许吧。
Maybe.
但他是个好人,他会理解的。
But he was a kind person, he'd understand.
莎莉不知道她得了什么病。
Sally didn't know what she had.
她配不上他吗?
Was he too good for her?
我不是那个意思。
I didn't mean it like that.
乔,我们得拿走你的电脑
Jo, we're going to have to take your computer
然后对小屋进行法医检查。
and do a forensic search of the croft.
你觉得可以吗?
Is that OK with you?
现在吗?
Now?
我想去莎莉的追悼会。
I want to go to Sally's memorial.
你仍然可以这么做。
You can still do that.
莎莉的钥匙呢,我要拿回来。
And Sally's keys? I want them back.
我不喜欢有人抄袭他们的想法。
I don't like the idea that somebody might copy them.
别担心,乔。
Don't worry, Jo.
它们现在很安全,我们会把它们和你的电脑一起还给你。
They're safe just now, and we'll return them with your computer.
感谢大家的到来。
DREW: Thank you all for coming.
我很感激。
I appreciate it.
莎莉也是。
As would Sally.
她小时候很喜欢这片海滩。
As a wee girl she loved this beach.
我记得她头发里海水的味道就像昨天一样。
I remember the smell of the sea in her hair like it was yesterday.
她母亲在世的时候,
And when her mother was alive,
他们每天早上都会一起去那里散步。
they'd walk along there every morning together.
这些都是莎莉的美好回忆。
They were happy memories for Sally.
所以,今天我希望你们能做个祷告,
So, today I'd like you to say a prayer,
写封信,放进瓶子里,
write a message, put it in a bottle,
想象莎莉和她母亲重聚,
and imagine Sally and her mother reunited,
记住。
and remember...
她是多么善良。
..how kind she was...
多么有趣... 他轻轻地笑了
..how funny... HE CHUCKLES SOFTLY
多么特别。
..how special.
我的女孩..。
My girl...
我的小女儿。
..my wee girl.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我只是... 我只是想..。
I just... I just want...
我只是想见见你。
I just wanted to see you.
现在不是时候。
Now's not a good time.
听着,我们之间发生的事,不会再发生了。
Look, what happened between us, it's not going to happen again.
我们的过去不会有结果的。
With our past it's not going to work.
莫莉不喜欢这样我真的需要把她放在第一位。
Molly's not comfortable with it and I do really need to put her first.
- 就像你对利齐做的那样-什么?
Just like you did with Lizzie. What?
你把她放在第一位,你牺牲了你想要的,
You put her first and you sacrificed what you wanted,
你又对莫莉做同样的事,不..。
and you're doing the same thing again with Molly. No...
听我说,只是也许
Listen to me, just maybe
时不时想想你自己。
just think about yourself every now and then.
- 天啊,单亲妈妈的日子有点不好过-哦,拜托,不,拜托。
Jeez, being a single parent makes it a wee bit difficult. Oh, come on. No, come on.
我以为你至少会明白,你知道吗? 你就像你姐姐一样。
I that you would at least understand. You know what? You're just like your sister.
- 你什么意思?-嘿,这里一切都好吗。
What do you mean by that? Hey, is everything OK here? Yeah.
托马斯正要走,他在这里干什么?
Thomas was just going. What's he doing here?
不,德鲁,不要,不要。
No, Drew, don't, don't, don't. Just...
走吧,真的吗?
Just go! Really?
说吧,托马斯。
Yeah, go, Thomas.
走吧,真的吗?
Just go! Really!?
啊!
Ah!
真的吗!
Ah! Really?!
托马斯。
Thomas...
放开我。
Get off me.
把你的手拿开,放开。
Get your hands off me. Get off.
别得寸进尺。
Don't push your luck, you.
你在玩什么把戏?
What you playing at?
啊? !
Eh?!
你肯定知道这里不欢迎你。
You must've known you werenae going to be welcome here.
我现在知道了,很好。
Well, I do now. Good.
滚开。
Piss off.
现在。
Now.
我是认真的。
I'm serious.
你可以回家了。
Away you go home.
有人找你。
You've got a visitor.
Alan Killick.
Alan Killick.
桑迪把他带到审讯室了。
Sandy's taken him into the interview room.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表