她哪儿也不会去。
She's not going anywhere.
妈妈觉得我会在这里找到你。
Mum thought I'd find you here.
她想让你来我们家吃点东西。
She wants you to come to our house for some food.
我不想吃东西,孩子。
I don't feel like eating, son.
我也是,但那没用。
Me, too -- but that won't help.
马龙。
Malone.
德鲁,等等!
Drew! Wait!
马龙!
Malone!
德鲁,你在干什么,放开他。
Drew, what are you doing? Leave him.
我在跟你说话!
I'm talking to you!
你为什么要回来?
Why did you have to come back here?
请不要和他打架!
Don't get into a fight with him, please!
- 你就是想惩罚我们,是不是?-Drew!-是不是? !
- You just wanted to punish us, didn't you? - Drew! - Didn't you?!
德鲁!
Drew!
享受你的自♥由♥吧,马龙。
Well, enjoy your freedom, Malone.
享受你脸上的阳光吧。
Enjoy the sun on your face.
把每一分钟都当作你生命的最后一分钟
Live every minute like it will be your last --
因为你要回去了!
because you are going back inside!
你知道,你的女儿,她不应该受到这样的对待。
You know, your daughter, she didnae deserve this...
- 但是你做到了-混♥蛋♥!
- .. but you did. - Bastard!
- 啊!-住手!
- Agh! - Stop it!
住手!
Stop it!
放开他。
Get off him.
滚开!
Get off!
别说了,你们两个。
Just stop it, the pair of you.
托马斯。
Thomas...
没事的,好吗?
It's all right, OK?
没事了,没事了。
It's OK. It's all right.
他们只是跟着托马斯一直走,然后袭击了他。
They just followed Thomas down the road, and attacked him.
谁先打谁?
Who hit who first?
那个年轻人,他开始大喊大叫,还打他。
The younger man. He just started shouting and punching him.
我想莎莉的遭遇。
I imagine what happened to Sally has...
把所有人都扔了。
.. thrown everyone.
我在收音机里听到你的声音。
I was listening to you on the radio.
你介意我问一下你为什么要打电♥话♥吗?
Do you mind me asking what made you phone in in the first place?
我不喜欢采访的语气。
I didn't like the tone of the interview.
是因为你一直认为托马斯是无辜的吗?
Now, is that because you've always thought that Thomas was innocent?
我有过怀疑。
I had my doubts.
那你介意我问一下你当时为什么不说吗?
Well, then, do you mind me asking why didn't you say that at the time?
没人问。
Nobody asked.
你从来没有被警♥察♥询问过吗?
You were never interviewed by the police?
不,他们说不想麻醉我
No, they said they didn't want to put me under
不必要的压力。
any unnecessary pressure if they didn't need to.
嗯。
Mm.
因为你是这个岛上极少数的人之一
Because you're one of the very, very few people on this island
不认为 Thomas Malone 杀了你妹妹。
that doesn't think Thomas Malone killed your sister.
岛上很少有人真正认识我妹妹。
There are very few people on the island who actually knew my sister.
你想怎么办?
So, how do you want to play this?
如果我们不以普通袭击罪起诉艾伦 · 基利克,
If we don't charge Alan Killick with common assault,
马龙就会成为众矢之的。
it'll be open season on Malone.
他被激怒了。
He was provoked.
我们有十几个目击证人说他不是。
We've got about a dozen witnesses saying he wasn't.
给他一个有条件的警告。
Give him a conditional caution.
如果再发生这种情况,就算是一项指控。
If it happens again it counts as a charge.
那 Drew McColl 呢?
And what about Drew McColl?
来吧,德鲁。
Come on, Drew.
我送你回家。
I'm going to give you lift home.
你还想念 Fran 吗?
Do you still miss Fran?
我的日子还是不好过,时不时的。
I still have bad days, every now and then.
我的艾琳自杀了。
My Eileen killed herself.
- 你可能听到了-嗯哼。
- You probably heard that. - Mm-hm.
莎莉总是怪我。
Sally always blamed me.
她从没说过,但确实有。
She never said it, but it was there.
我觉得我没有严重威胁到她的抑郁症。
Felt I... didn't threat her depression seriously.
现在我两个都失去了。
Now I've lost 'em both.
不要把你女儿当成理所当然,吉米。
Never take your daughter for granted, Jimmy.
别让她溜了。
Don't let her slip away.
莫莉在查市中心的闭路电视
Molly was checking the town centre CCTV
从莎莉失踪那晚开始。
from the night Sally went missing.
他在那儿,半夜叫外卖♥♥。
There he is, getting a takeaway at midnight.
Alan Killick.
Alan Killick.
据 Donna 说,他11点就回家了,然后这个。
According to Donna, he was home by 11:00. Then this.
要么他觉得自己不饿
Either he decided he wasn't hungry
或者他是故意给自己做不在场证明。
or he was deliberately trying to give himself an alibi.
好吧,去查查泰姬陵,看看他们还记得什么。
All right, check the Taj. See what they remember.
看看他有没有去别的地方。
See if he went anywhere else.
票根有消息了吗?
Any news on that ticket stub?
第一次尝试未能获得有用的指纹。
First attempt failed to get a usable print.
他们说会再试一次,但情况不妙。
They said they'd have another go, but it's not looking good.
还有,我查了 Gail Callahan 的通话记录。
Also, I checked Gail Callahan's phone records.
她和 Thomas Malone 之间的通话
The call between her and Thomas Malone
在萨莉失踪的那晚只持续了不到三分钟
on the night Sally went missing lasted no more than three minutes --
所以她要么是在跟猪说话,要么就是被“记错了”。
so she's either telling porkies or she's "misremembered".
好的,别待太晚。
Right, don't stay too late.
晚安。
Night.
我已经撤回了调职申请。
I've withdrawn my transfer request.
我只是..。
I just...
我还没准备好。
I don't feel ready yet.
好的。
OK.
我不想告诉你。
I didn't want to tell you.
我以为你会觉得我有点..。
I thought you'd think I was a bit...
可悲。
.. pathetic.
我觉得不管你做了什么决定,
I think whatever decision you made,
要么留下,要么离开,这将是艰难的。
either to stay or go, it was going to be hard.
我很高兴你能留下来。
I'm just glad you're staying.
继续!
Go on!
- 你在哪里,托马斯? 快点-你死了!
- Where are you, Thomas? Come on. - You're dead!
滚出我的房♥子!
Get the fuck out of my house!
不是我,不是我!
It wasn't me! It wasn't me!
好好看看,马龙,我们要把你埋在这里
Take a good look, Malone. This is where we're going to bury you --
如果你不承认你的所作所为。
if you don't admit what you did.
不是我。
It wasnae me.
说出来,说出来!
Just say it. SAY IT!
不是... 不是我。
It wasnae... It wasnae me.
埋了他。
Bury him.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表