对。
Right.
所以,这是一个8毫米的电影,我得到转移。
So, this is a 8mm film I got transferred.
这是我爸爸30岁生日派对的照片,
It's of my dad's 30th birthday party,
他们在海滩上的那个。
the one they had on the beach.
我觉得可能会有帮助。
I thought it might've been helpful.
可能是我的亲生父亲。
It could have my biological dad on.
Lizzie Kilmuir 绝对是。
Lizzie Kilmuir definitely is.
30岁生日,那是... ? 那是什么时候?
30th birthday, so that would be...? That would make it when?
1993年6月5日。
The 5th of June, 1993.
利齐被杀的前一周。
The week before Lizzie was killed.
那是利齐。
That's Lizzie.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Is that your dad?
对,就是他。
Aye. That's him.
还有德鲁 · 麦考尔。
And there's Drew McColl.
看起来所有人都在。
Looks like everybody was there.
和你妈妈在一起的是谁? 你认识他吗?
Who's that with your mum? Do you know him?
没有。
Nope.
那他呢?
And what about him?
没有,抱歉。
Eh, nope, sorry.
那是凯特。
That's Kate.
那是 Thomas Malone 吗?
Is that Thomas Malone?
莫莉真的是利齐的翻版,不是吗?
Molly really is Lizzie's image, isn't she?
- 我们能留着这个吗?-嗯,复印一下。
Can we hang onto this? Mm-hm. Make some copies.
我们有麻烦了
DOOR OPENS, SHOUTING We've got a problem -
- 是马龙,他整晚都在喝酒-我这辈子..。
it's Malone. He's been drinking all night by the sounds of it. MALONE: All my fucking life...
你听到了吗? 他想和你谈谈,嗯?
Do you hear me? He wants to speak to you. Eh?
都怪我,我,干杯,我!
I get the blame! Me! Cheers. Me!
一旦发生什么事,都是我的错?
As soon as something happens, it's all my fault! Eh?
没人在乎我!
Nobody gives a shit about me!
没有人!
Nobody!
我还是回里面去比较好。
I'd be better off back inside.
因为至少他们知道。
Because at least they knew.
他们知道真♥相♥。
They knew the truth.
他们知道真♥相♥!
They knew the truth!
撞墙,大喊大叫
HITTING WALL, SHOUTING
听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
他哭了
HE CRIES
说完了吗?
You done?
(叹气)
HE SIGHS
你和 Kate Kilmuir 怎么了?
What's going on with you and Kate Kilmuir?
她说她相信我。
She told me she believed me.
我知道,我听到她说了。
I know, I heard her say it.
但现在..。
But now...
她不想让我接近她,也不想让我接近她女儿。
..she doesn't want me anywhere near her, nor her daughter.
你真的很惊讶吗,托马斯?
Does that really surprise you, Thomas?
你知道吗?
You know something, eh?
我想我还是死了比较好。
I think I'd be better off dead.
没人死了更好。
Nobody's better off dead.
托马斯笑了
THOMAS LAUGHS
不,我... 我会的。
No, I... I would be.
我在考虑让彼得去希尔斯威克。
I was thinking Peter for the Hillswick run.
你觉得这样行得通吗?
Do you think that'll work?
珍妮丝,抱歉,你能接手吗?
Janice, sorry, would you mind taking over?
他怎么样?
So, how is he?
等他清醒过来就没事了。
He'll be all right when he sobers up.
都是我的错。
SHE SIGHS It's all my fault.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
我做了件蠢事。
I did something really stupid.
我让..。
I let...
我让托马斯在这里过夜。
I let Thomas spend the night...
和我在一起。
..with me.
我马上就后悔了。
I instantly regretted it.
托马斯似乎觉得你不再相信他是无辜的了。
Thomas seems to think that you don't believe he's innocent any more.
他在睡觉的时候叫了利齐的名字。
While he was sleeping he called out Lizzie's name.
然后我翻了他的钱包-不知道为什么,但我做到了-
Then I went through his wallet - not sure why, but I did -
里面有张她的照片
and there was a photograph of her inside it
上面写着“安息”。
with "RIP" written on it.
我知道有很多原因
Now, I know there's probably loads of reasons why
他会做那样的事情,但这真的把我吓坏了。
he would do something like that, but it just really freaked me out.
好吧,听着,如果他再靠近你,你就给我打电♥话♥。
OK, look, if he comes near you again, then you call me.
好吗? 好的。
OK? Right. Yeah.
我不打扰你了。
I'll let you get on.
哦..。
Oh...
还有... 还有一件事。
There is... There's just one more thing.
有些关于利齐的传言
There's been some talk about Lizzie
可能和一个老男人有一腿。
possibly having a thing with an older man.
你知道那可能是谁吗?
Have you got any idea who that might have been?
我一直以为是凯文 · 基利克。
Well, I always assumed it was Kevin Killick.
有一次他把我当成了利齐我一直都知道他喜欢她。
He mistook me for Lizzie one time, and I always knew he fancied her.
但是..。
But...
是啊,他脸上失望的表情
Yeah, the look of disappointment on his face
当他意识到我是无价之宝的时候。
when he realised it was me was priceless.
这种情况发生过好几次了。
That happened quite a few times.
我一直不明白其中的区别。
I never understood the difference.
但他们似乎总是更喜欢利齐。
But they just always seemed to prefer Lizzie.
还有,嗯..。
And, em...
也许这就是为什么我还活着,而她死了。
..it's probably why I'm alive and she's dead.
莫莉,你得相信我。
Molly. You have to believe me.
- 不是我♥干♥的,别管我-听着,不,等等。
I didnae do it. Leave me alone. Look, no, just wait.
听我说,好吗!
Just listen to me, will you!
我永远不会伤害你和你母亲。
I would never hurt you or your mother.
绝不,我不相信你!
Never. I don't believe you!
你都不知道发生了什么。
You don't even know what happened.
那都是20多年前的事了,你都还没出生呢!
It was over 20 years ago. You weren't even born!
走开!
Just go away!
莫莉?
Molly?
有人跟踪我,请报♥警♥。
There's a man following me, please call the police.
莫莉!
Molly!
听我说,好吗!
Just listen to me, will you!
拜托,现在就给他们打电♥话♥!
Please, call them now!
没关系,没关系。
HE SIGHS OK. It's OK.
好的。
OK.
我查了 Jo Halley 的背景。
I've got the background check on Jo Halley.
没有犯罪记录。
No criminal record.
她确实投诉过她前夫被殴打。
She did lodge a complaint of assault against her ex-husband.
但我一直在看她的电脑,她有几十台
But I've been looking at her computer - she has got dozens
还有很多 Alan Killick 的照片。
and dozens of images of Alan Killick on her photo stream.
事实上,她只有这么多了。
In fact, that's pretty much all she's got.
什么,她着迷了?
What, she's obsessed?
值得问问挪威人吗?
Well, is it worth asking if there ever was a Norwegian?
但是谁以 Hansen 的身份入住酒店呢?
But who booked into the hotel as Hansen?
是啊,我觉得我们得把她带来问话。
Yeah, I think we need to bring her in.
比利。
Billy.
看看你能不能和这位前夫当面谈谈
See if you can speak to this ex-husband in person
看看那个投诉怎么样了。
and find out what happened to that complaint.
我们想问你几个问题
We would like to ask you a few questions
你和 Alan Killick 的关系。
about your relationship with Alan Killick.
好的。
OK.
你们相处得很好。
You both get on really well.
你觉得这是为什么?
Why do you think that is?
他很善良,
He's kind,
有意思。
funny.
不是所有男人都这样。
Not all men are.
还有这种... 亲密
And this...closeness
你和莎莉之间没有任何问题吗?
didn't cause any problems between you and Sally?
怎么会呢?
Why would it?
如果她知道你爱他的话,就有可能了。
Well, it might have if she knew that you were in love with him.
我从来没有这样说过。
SHE CHUCKLES SOFTLY I never said that.
你没必要这么做。
You didn't have to.
问题是,他对你也有同样的感觉吗?
The question is - did he feel the same way about you?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表