Thomas Malone 1994年因谋杀 Lizzie Kilmuir 被定罪。
Thomas Malone, convicted in 1994 for the murder of Lizzie Kilmuir.
Drew McColl 打电♥话♥来了。
Drew McColl called in.
他女儿似乎失踪了。
His daughter seems to be missing.
他们派出了一个重要的调查小组。
They've deployed a major investigation team.
他们一大早就到。
They arrive first thing in the morning.
一群以为我们在这里织毛衣的人。
A bunch of people that just think we knit jumpers up here.
这是一部8毫米胶卷
This is a eight-millimetre film
我被调职了。
I got transferred.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗,凯文?
Is that your dad, Kevin?
对,就是他。
Aye. That's him.
Alan Killick 给我们看了一些他们的家庭录像。
Alan Killick showed us some of their home movies.
你也在里面,这些怎么会在墙上?
You were in it. What are these doing on the wall?
如果你再接近莫莉,再接近她,
If you go anywhere near Molly, again, anywhere near her,
我会杀了你。
I will kill you.
乔,是我,艾伦。
SHE SHRIEKS Jo, it's me. It's Alan.
卑尔根来的人想和你谈谈
Someone from Bergen wanting to talk to you
关于他们对索德兰的调查。
about their Soderland investigation.
嗨,拉斯。
Hi. Lars.
Jo Halley 认为有人在她的地下室外面。
Jo Halley thinks there's someone outside her croft.
他又叹气了? 去看看,
HE SIGHS Again? Go and take a wee look,
你会吗? 乔!
will you? Jo!
天啊,我在乔的小屋。
Jesus! I'm at Jo's croft.
这地方被翻了个底朝天。
Place has been turned over.
乔还好吗?
Is Jo OK?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你觉得她会没事吗?
Do you think she's going to be OK?
他们会通知我们的。
They'll let us know.
你打电♥话♥到这里还有多久?
How long between the call and you getting here?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我尽快赶来了。
I got here as quick as I could.
这不是她第一次说有人在这里了。
It's not the first time she's said there was somebody on the property.
是啊,只不过这次她说的是实话。
Yeah, only this time she was telling the truth.
鉴于袭击者试图勒死她,我不认为
Well, given as her attacker tried to strangle her, I don't think
只有天才才能看出我们的嫌疑人是谁。
it takes a genius to see who our person of interest should be.
里面一团糟。
Oh, it's a mess in there.
袭击她的人一定在找什么东西。
Whoever attacked her must have been looking for something.
找到她前夫了吗?
You have any luck tracking down the ex-husband?
不,还没有。
No, not yet.
你去查吧。
You get on that.
去医院。
Go to the hospital.
有消息通知我。
Keep me posted.
- 我想知道她醒来后说了什么-好的。
I want to know what she says when she comes round. OK.
你说什么我都想过了。
There's nothing you can say that I haven't already thought myself.
艾伦,你不能进去。
Alan, you can't go in there.
怎么了,乔还好吗?
What's happened? Is Jo OK?
她昨晚被袭击了。
She was attacked last night.
什么... ? 她没事吧?
What...? Is she all right?
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候?
When did you last speak to her?
真不敢相信。
I don't believe this.
你知道是谁干的吗?
Do you know who did it?
我建议你回家
I suggest you go home
回头再聊。
and I'll talk to you later.
你想怎么办?
So how do you want to play this?
你要把马龙带回来吗?
Are you going to bring Malone in?
我会的。
I will.
但我有个虐待狂前夫,我想先和他谈谈。
But I've got an abusive ex-husband I want to talk to before I do.
吉米,麻省理工要做的第一件事就是逮捕马龙,第二件事,
Jimmy, the first thing MIT will do is arrest Malone. The second,
他们会要求知道你为什么没有。
they'll demand to know why you haven't.
他们爱怎么想就怎么想。
They can think what they like.
但这不同于 Lizzie 也不同于 Sally。
But this is different from Lizzie and it's different from Sally.
乔在自己家里被袭击了。
Jo was attacked in her own home.
我只是警告你。
I'm just warning you.
好的。
OK.
哦 Alan Killick 他今天早上在 Jo 的农场问问题
Oh. Alan Killick, he was at Jo's croft this morning asking questions
这让我很困扰。
and that bothers me.
那孩子真是个坏蛋。
Like a bad penny, that boy.
Jo Halley 是我们唯一看到 Sally 说话的目击证人
Jo Halley is the only witness that we've got who saw Sally talking
我们的神秘挪威人。
to our mystery Norwegian at the festival.
但是,我们不得不接受乔可能已经死了的事实
However, we're going to have to accept that Jo might have been
她看到的人可能是本地人。
mistaken and the person she saw might have been somebody local.
但有一件事是肯定的
One thing's for sure, though -
闯进来的人肯定在找什么东西。
whoever broke in was looking for something.
什么,我们不知道。
What, we don't know.
所以我需要你去敲勒威克之间的每一扇门
So I'm going to need you to knock on every door between Lerwick
还有乔的小屋,我要你检查所有的监控录像
and Jo's croft and I want you to check every CCTV
设得兰群岛的摄像头然后再检查一遍。
camera on Shetland and then check it again.
因为有人翻山越岭到了那个农庄,袭击了乔
Because somebody crossed those hills to that croft, attacked Jo
然后逃跑了,他们一定在什么地方留下了痕迹。
and then ran away and they must have left a trace somewhere.
谢谢长官有个叫唐宁的人从萨姆堡租了辆车
Thanks. Sir, someone by the name of Downing hired a car from Sumburgh
两天前去了机场。
Airport two days ago.
可能是乔的前夫。
Could be Jo's ex-husband.
好吧如果他还在设得兰群岛那我们就去
OK, well, if he's still on Shetland, then we're going
需要和他谈谈
to need to talk to him. BUZZER RINGS
Cole 探长?
Detective Inspector Cole?
你好,我是比利 · 麦凯布。
Hello. Billy McCabe.
门开了
DOOR OPENS
恐怕没多少空间,但我已经指定了
Not much space, I'm afraid, but I've designated
作为你的办公室的审讯室。
an interview room as your office.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
我们需要佩雷斯督察做简报
Er, we will need DI Perez to brief
我们还有很多事要做
my team as soon as possible. We've just got an awful lot to get
时间紧迫,我是 Perez 督察。
through and time's of the essence. I'm DI Perez.
欢迎来到设得兰群岛。
Ah. Welcome to Shetland.
旅途愉快吗?
How was your flight?
这么说吧,我更喜欢大一点的飞机
Well, let's just say I prefer my planes a little bigger
和我的 T 台更长一点。
and my runways a little longer.
他们很快就会搞定的。
They'll wrap this up in no time.
所以在 Kilmuir 和 McColl 的案子中,受害者都是在
So in both the Kilmuir and McColl cases, the victims were found in
某种石头石堆,对吗?
some sort of stone cairn, is that right?
是的。
Yeah.
但这次袭击有关联吗?
But this attack is connected?
Jo Halley 是我们唯一目击证人
Jo Halley is the only witness that we've got who saw the man
我们认为他在音乐节后袭击了 Sally McColl。
that we believe attacked Sally McColl after the music festival.
嗯。
Hm.
这样的话,我想再次采访 Thomas Malone。
Well, in that case, I'd like to interview Thomas Malone again.
我知道你已经和他谈过了
I know you've already spoken to him
但也许我们能从他那里得到更多信息。
but perhaps we can get more out of him.
当然。
Definitely.
我们得给他点压力。
We need to put some real pressure on him.
你搜查他的农舍时有没有发现什么有用的东西?
Did you find anything useful when you searched his farmhouse?
拜托告诉我你们搜查了他的农舍。
Please tell me you searched his farmhouse.
我们没有证据证明他和 Sally McColl 的死有关。
We have no evidence to link him to Sally McColl's death.
除了之前有过类似的犯罪记录?
Apart from a previous conviction for a similar crime?
定罪被撤销了。
That conviction was quashed.
在我们看来,最初的定罪
Well, as far as we're concerned, that original conviction was
显而易见的声音。
evidentially sound.
审判无效并不意味着他是无辜的
A mistrial doesn't mean that he was innocent
我们必须在此基础上继续。
and we have to proceed on that basis.
如果他觉得你在针对他,
Look, if he feels that you're targeting him,
那么他的反应就会很糟糕。
then he could react badly.
不好意思,我是不是漏掉了什么?
I'm sorry, am I missing something here?
还是我误打误撞进了社会工作部门?
Or have I stumbled into the social work department by mistake?
组织搜查,尽快。
Organise a search, soon as.
我以为麦考尔的案子还是我们的。
I was led to believe that the McColl case was still ours.
如果他们之间有联♥系♥的话,根据你的报告,
Well, not if they're connected and, according to your report,
盖尔 · 卡拉汉为马龙提供了不在场证明,
Malone was given a false alibi by Gail Callahan,
这让我相信他们可能是。
which makes me believe that they could be.
警笛声
SIRENS WAIL
托马斯 · 马龙!
Thomas Malone!
开门!
Open up!
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表