- 在莎莉死的那晚吗-我不知道。
- the night Sally died? - I dunno.
- 不管我妈说什么-她说错了。
- Whatever my mum said. - Yeah, she said wrong.
所以我才问你。
That's why I'm asking you.
我没注意时间。
I wasn't keeping my eye on the clock.
我叫了外卖♥♥,回了家,睡着了。
I went for a takeaway, went home, crashed out.
我听说你心情不好?
I hear you weren't in a great frame of mind?
你和别人吵架了。
You got in an argument with somebody...
然后连外卖♥♥都不吃?
.. and then didn't even eat the takeaway?
你把它扔了。
You binned it.
我没什么胃口。
I didn't have that much of an appetite.
为什么?
How come?
我想我喝多了。
I drank too much, I suppose.
愤世嫉俗的人可能会争辩
You see, a cynic might argue
你试图给自己一个不在场证明。
that you were trying to give yourself an alibi.
我还没说完呢。
I'm not finished yet.
我知道你很伤心,
I know you're grieving,
我知道我们都有自己的处理方式。
and I know that we all deal with that stuff in our own way.
但你必须回答我的问题。
But you have to answer my questions.
- 抱歉,只是...-我知道,我们开始吧?
- Sorry. It's... - I know. Shall we just do this?
是的。
Yep.
你昨晚在哪里?
Where were you last night?
我一个人在这里。
I was here, on my own.
我看了一场电影... 然后就上♥床♥睡觉了。
I watched a film... and then went to my bed.
你能帮我把车门打开吗?
Can you open the doors of that van for me?
我要法医过来看看。
I'm gonnae want forensics to come up and have a look at that.
与此同时,我要拿走钥匙。
In the meantime, I'll take the keys.
你好,我是来见你们人力资源部主管的。
Hi, I'm here to see your head of Human Resources.
预约?
Appointment?
McIntosh 警长,不需要。
DS McIntosh. Don't need one.
小卡?
Cass?
小卡,这张脸只有父亲才会喜欢!
Cass! There's a face only a father could love!
你想要什么?
What do you want?
- 你需要一份工作-在报社?
- You need a job. - In a newspaper?
我可以给你发个招聘网站的链接,
Well, I could have e-mailed you a link to a recruitment site,
但那样我就会错过这美丽的景象。
but then I would have missed this vision of loveliness.
- 你最近怎么样?-别问了。
- So how're you doing, anyway? - Don't ask.
一整天都在想,你无法控制别人对你的态度,
Thought for the day. You can't control how others treat you,
但你可以控制自己的反应。
but you can control how you react to it.
你又去自助书架了?
You been at the self-help shelf again?
来吧,击个掌。
Come on, give it a bash.
你今天又没有别的事要做。
It's not as if you're up to anything else today.
事实上,是的,今天就像我生命结束后的每一天一样,
Actually, I am. Today, like every other day since my life ended,
我要在网上跟踪 Edison。
I'm going to be stalking Edison online.
抱歉,爱迪生,这算什么名字?
I'm sorry. Edison! I mean, what kind of name's that, anyway?
- 没用的-对不起,对不起!
- Not helpful. - I'm sorry. Sorry!
McIntosh 警探?
Detective McIntosh?
抱歉耽搁了,我得去找 Hagan 先生的人事档案。
Sorry for the delay. Had to have a hunt for Mr Hagan's HR file.
他,呃,他通常在我们的挪威办公室工作。
He, er, he normally works out of our Norway office.
有意思,他们说反了。
That's funny. They had it the other way round.
- 就这些吗-哈根先生昨天就该到卑尔根了,
- Is that everything? - Mr Hagan was due in Bergen yesterday,
但他没出现,你知道他在哪吗?
but he didn't show. Do you know where he is?
他可能有事请假。
It's possible he had some leave to take.
你能查出来吗?
Could you find out?
说实话,我和 Hagan 先生没什么联♥系♥。
To be honest, I don't actually have much contact with Mr Hagan.
我猜是忙着写报告吧。
Too busy writing his reports, I imagine.
就像他写的丹尼 · 汉密尔顿。
Like the one he wrote about Danny Hamilton.
汉密尔顿先生的胳膊被旋转的传动轴扯掉后就死了
Mr Hamilton died when his arm was ripped off by a rotating driveshaft
- 在你的一个钻井平台上-昨晚
- on one of your rigs. - Last night
Hagan 先生申请了五天的年假。
Mr Hagan filed a request for five days' annual leave.
上面有说他去哪了吗?
Does it say where he went?
我们不会问的。
We don't tend to ask.
你认识 Sally McColl 吗?
Do you know Sally McColl?
几周前她参加了你们公♥司♥的慈善舞会?
She was at your company's charity ball a few weeks ago?
这完全有可能。
That's entirely possible.
她会在那里见到 Hagan 先生吗?
Would she have met Mr Hagan there?
如果他被邀请的话,也许吧。
If he was invited, perhaps.
现在,我要看一下宾客名单。
Now, I'm gonnae need to see the guest list.
还有一份 Hagan 先生写的报告
Plus a copy of the report that Mr Hagan wrote
为福斯特能源公♥司♥的丹尼 · 汉密尔顿事故开脱。
exonerating Forst Energy for Danny Hamilton's accident.
还有所有常规药物和酒精测试的记录
And a record of all the routine drug and alcohol tests
在丹尼 · 汉密尔顿的钻井平台上进行的。
carried out on Danny Hamilton's rig in the last year.
我今天就需要。
And I'm gonnae need them today.
凯西,凯西?
Cassie? Cass?
我在找唐娜 · 基利克,经营避难所的那个女人?
I'm looking for Donna Killick... The woman who runs the sanctuary?
- 她不在-只是..。
- She's not here. - It's just that...
我在《纪事报》上看到她的广♥告♥。
I saw her advert in the Chronicle.
- 需要志愿者吗?-现在不是时候。
- Looking for volunteers? - This isn't a good time.
- 什么时候?-只是... 现在不行。
- When would be? - Just... not now.
只不过,我一路骑车过来的。
Only, I cycled all the way up here.
广♥告♥上说你可以在营业时间出现,我没有..。
The advert said you could just show up during opening hours, I didn't...
你能走了吗,求你了,走吧。
Can you just go, please? Just leave.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
没关系。
It's OK.
汉密尔顿夫人?
Mrs Hamilton?
是我 McIntosh 警长。
It's me... DS McIntosh.
我赶时间。
I'm in a rush.
好吧,但我需要你做出我们谈过的声明。
OK, but I need you to make that statement we talked about.
- 对不起-重复你那天说的话,
- I'm sorry. - Just repeat what you said the other day,
关于 Andreas Hagan 的安全报告?
about Andreas Hagan's safety report?
他是如何在你丈夫的事故原因上撒谎的?
How he lied about the cause of your husband's accident?
他没撒谎,报告是对的。
He didn't lie. The report was right.
但你说 Hagan 归咎于酒精,而你丈夫滴酒不沾?
But you said Hagan blamed alcohol, and your husband was teetotal?
丹尼大半辈子都在北海中度过。
Danny spent half his life in the middle of the North Sea.
我怎么知道他是不是酗酒?
How would I know if he had a drink problem?
- 你是他的妻子!-寡妇!
- You're his wife! - Widow!
而且死人拿不到工资。
And dead men don't bring home a wage.
- 他们给了你多少钱?-你竟敢评判我!
- How much did they pay you? - Don't you dare judge me!
丹尼不喝酒,但他不是圣人。
Look, Danny didn't drink, but he wasn't a saint.
我和孩子们已经一无所有了。
There is nothing left for me and the kids.
- 而且没有保险赔偿...-你拿了那笔钱
- And with no insurance pay-out... - You take that money and
第一个逃脱企业杀人罪!
Forst get away with corporate homicide!
如果钻井平台的情况真像丹尼说的那么糟,
If conditions on that rig are as bad as Danny claimed,
会死更多人。
more men could die.
对不起,我不干了。
Look, I'm sorry. I'm out.
托马斯!
Thomas!
天啊,这里就像个冰箱!
Jeez, it's like a freezer in here!
我还得去启动发电机。
I've still got to get the generator going.
你女儿想进来吗?
Does your daughter want to come in?
这也是我想见你的部分原因。
Well, that's partly why I wanted to see you.
巴士站的事故?
The incident at the bus stop?
你把她吓坏了。
You scared the wits out of her.
我不是故意的。
I didn't mean to.
也许吧
Well, maybe
你需要考虑一下自己的处境吗?
you need to think about how you're coming across?
也许放聪明点。
Maybe smarten up a bit.
除非你是... 故意让自己看起来像 Charles Manson?
Unless you're... trying for the Charles Manson look deliberately?
好吧,既然我在给不必要的建议,那找份工作怎么样?
Well, while I'm giving unwanted advice, what about getting a job?
谁会想要我?
Who would want me?
不是所有人都反对你。
Not everyone's against you.
昨晚有人派人来活埋我。
Well, someone sent some lads round here last night to bury me alive.
谁会这么做?
Who would do that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
那是食物吗?
Is that food?
对,辣椒,趁热吃。
Aye. Chilli. Eat it while it's hot.
- 好吧-好吧,
OK. - Well,
把发电机修好,好吗?
get that generator fixed, yeah?
好的,我会的。
Aye. Aye, I will do.
马龙家附近的一个农夫被发现了
A farmer out by Malone's place spotted
凌晨三点,一辆货车沿着铁轨行驶。
a van driving along a track at three in the morning.
车主已经被追踪到了。
The owner's been traced.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表