- 你应该早点告诉我的-我现在就告诉你。
You really should have shared this information with me sooner. I'm sharing it now.
如果围巾上有他的 DNA 他就是头号♥嫌疑人。
If his DNA is found on that scarf, he's your prime suspect.
我想知道动机。
I'd like a motive.
我们可以做到,DNA 足够定罪了。
We can get to that. The DNA is enough to convict.
不,不是,是他的围巾,所以 DNA 应该已经在上面了。
No, it's not. It's his scarf, so the DNA would already be on there.
好吧,如果不是托马斯 · 马龙也不是邓肯 · 亨特,
Fine! Well, if it wasn't Thomas Malone, and it wasn't Duncan Hunter,
你觉得是谁?
who do you think it was?
我只是想在指责别人之前确认一下。
I just like to be sure before I start accusing people.
是的,当然,尤其是在这里,
Yes, of course, especially here,
- 大家都互相认识-你在暗示什么?
where everybody knows everybody else. What are you implying?
你可能很难相信他会做出什么事来
You may find it difficult to believe that he's capable of something
像这样,但你猜怎么着,每个杀手的家人都有同样的感觉。
like this, but guess what - every killer's family feels the same way.
我们就等着看 DNA 结果怎么说吧?
Let's just wait and see what the DNA results tells us, shall we?
是啊,是啊。
Yeah, yeah.
这是谁留下的?
Who left these?
我很久没来这里了。
I haven't been here for ages.
他? 马龙?
Him? Malone?
我不知道,有卡片什么的吗?
I don't know. Is there a card or anything?
没有,他还对她念念不忘。
No. He's still obsessed with her.
好的,谢谢。
OK. Thank you.
匹配上了。
It's a match.
围巾上有邓肯的 DNA。
It's Duncan's DNA on the scarf.
他是 Alan Killick 的父亲。
He's Alan Killick's father.
好的。
OK.
我们没有区别对待他。
We don't treat him any differently.
他只是另一个嫌疑人。
He's just another suspect.
你告诉他,如果有任何迟到,
You let him know that if there's any tardiness at all,
我让他走,好吗?
I'm letting him go. OK?
谢谢。
Thanks.
回头见。
I'll catch you later.
Duncan Hunter 你被拘留了
Duncan Hunter, you are being detained
有合理的犯罪嫌疑。
on reasonable suspicion of having committed an offence.
我得告诉凯西。
I need to tell Cassie.
我一整天都在找她。
I've been trying to get hold of her all day.
抱歉,你得跟我们走一趟。
I'm sorry, you have to come with us now.
一个电♥话♥,我就要求这么多。
One call. That's all I'm asking.
你有的是时间告诉她。
You've had plenty time to tell her.
你可以再等一会儿。
You can wait a wee bit longer.
怎么了,吉米?
What's going on? Jimmy?
我晚点打给你。
I'll call you later.
我需要知道发生了什么。
I need to know what's happening.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我没事。
Yeah, I'm fine.
我觉得应该由我和杰克逊警长来审问他。
I think DS Jackson and I should conduct this interview.
- 不,没必要-有必要,这是你的私事。
No, that isn't necessary. Yes, it is. This is personal for you.
这里是设得兰群岛,所以总是私人恩怨。
This is Shetland, so it's always personal.
如果有什么线索,他的律师会说是你干的
If this leads anywhere, his lawyers will say you had
利益冲突,你知道的。
a conflict of interest. You know that.
我知道我在找什么,别告诉我没有紧张气氛
I know what I'm looking for. Don't tell me there isn't any tension
一定有,你怎么知道?
between the two of you. There must be. How would you know?
你对我有意见吗
Do you have a problem with me
- 还是只是被告知该做什么?-不,不,只是你。
or is it just being told what to do in general? No, no, it's just you.
你是财政部的,你说了算。
You're the Fiscal. It's your call.
Perez 督察负责。
DI Perez leads.
你坐在这里,我来解释。
You sit in. I'll make the case.
我们想和你谈谈 Donna Killick。
We would like to talk to you about Donna Killick.
你和她交往多久了?
How long did your relationship with her last?
大概六个月。
About six months.
- 你那时候结婚了?-你知道的。
And you were married then? You know I was.
这和 Lizzie Kilmuir 有什么关系?
What's this got to do with Lizzie Kilmuir?
回答我的问题,亨特先生。
Just answer the question, Mr Hunter.
是的,我结过婚。
Yes, I was married.
是谁结束了这段婚外情?
Who ended the affair?
我也是。
It was mutual.
- 因为她怀孕了?-是的。
Because she got pregnant? Yes.
- 你就是那时候开始和 Lizzie Kilmuir 约会的?-不是。
Is that when you started seeing Lizzie Kilmuir? No.
- 你什么时候开始和 Lizzie Kilmuir 约会的?-我没有。
When did you start seeing Lizzie Kilmuir? I didn't.
利齐知道你和唐娜的事吗?
Did Lizzie know about your affair with Donna?
没人知道,如果她知道..。
Nobody did. If she did...
你觉得她会怎么想?
..how do you think she would have felt?
你想说什么?
Where are you going with this?
郑重声明,我给亨特先生看了他的照片
For the record, I'm showing Mr Hunter an image of him
和 Lizzie Kilmuir 从一个8毫米电影。
and Lizzie Kilmuir from an 8mm film.
你和利齐在照片里看起来很亲密,邓肯。
You and Lizzie look very close in that photograph, Duncan.
Kate Kilmuir 说她喜欢你。
And Kate Kilmuir said she thought she had a crush on you.
就算她说了,也没有得到回应。
If she did, it wasn't reciprocated.
但你确实在派对上给了她那条围巾?
But you did give her that scarf at this party?
因为她很冷。
Because she was cold.
好吧,我们继续。
OK. Let's move on.
你知道 Alan Killick 是你儿子吗?
Did you know that Alan Killick was your son?
我不确定。
I-I wasn't sure.
- 你问了吗?-没有。
Did you ask? No.
我以为如果我是孩子的父亲,唐娜会告诉我,但她没有。
I thought Donna would have told me if I was the father, but she didn't.
所以,你就把它归档了,归到哪里,杂种儿童名下?
So, you just filed it away, under what, miscellaneous children?
这不公平,吉米,你从没遇到过这种情况。
That's, that's hardly fair, Jimmy, you've never been in that situation.
不,这是有原因的。
No, there's a reason for that.
Sally McColl 知道你是 Alan 的父亲吗?
Did Sally McColl know that you were Alan's father?
为什么? 他问的不是这个。
Why would she? That's not what he asked.
据我所知,没有。
Not that I'm aware of, no.
她失踪那晚你们谈了什么?
What did you talk about the night that she disappeared?
我告诉过你,她..。
I told you. She, erm...
看起来有点不高兴,我以为她... 喝了点酒。
..seemed upset about something. I-I thought she had...a bit to drink.
我让她搭我的车回家
Erm, I offered her a lift home
她拒绝了。
and...and she turned it down.
节日之后你去了哪里?
Where did you go after the festival?
回家,音乐节十点半结束。
Home. The festival finished at half past ten.
你半夜才回家。
You got home at midnight.
到你家不用一个半小时。
It doesn't take an hour and a half to get to your place.
我去了,我去了假期让我们一直在工作。
I-II went to, I went to the holiday lets we've been working on.
我想看看建筑工人有没有落后。
I wanted to check the builders hadn't fallen behind.
晚上? 晚上,是的,一个人? 哦,上帝,吉米!
At night? At night, yes. Alone? Oh, Jesus, Jimmy!
你真的认为是我杀了利齐和莎莉吗?
Do you really think that I murdered Lizzie and Sally?
真的吗,有人这么做了。
Seriously? Someone did.
那不是我!
Well, it wasn't me!
这..。
It w...
不是我。
It wasn't me.
哦,抱歉,如果你在家吃午饭,我已经用完最后一块面包了。
Oh, sorry, if you're home for lunch, I've used the last of the bread.
不,你没事。
No, you're all right.
你知道邓肯在哪吗?
Do you know where Duncan is?
他留了言,听起来很奇怪,我试着给他回电♥话♥
He left a message, it sounded odd. I tried to give him a call back
但他不接电♥话♥,我得跟你谈谈。
but he's not answering. I need to talk to you about that.
进来吧。
Come on inside.
要我告诉你这件事并不容易,小卡。
There isn't an easy way, for me to tell you this, Cass.
我们一直在尝试将艾伦的 DNA 与一个未知样本进行比对
We have been trying to match Alan's DNA with an unknown sample
我们已经记录在案了。
that we've got on file.
我们找到匹配的了。
And we've found a match.
是邓肯。
And it's Duncan.
原来他和..。
It turns out that he and...
Donna Killick 有外遇。
..Donna Killick had an affair.
也就是说 Alan 是你同父异母的哥哥。
So that means that Alan is your half brother.
事情发生的时候他和妈妈在一起吗?
Was he with Mum when this was going on?
是的。
Yeah.
曾经是。
He was.
他怎么能这么对妈妈?
How could he do that to Mum?
对我们? 他在想什么?
To us? What was he thinking?
亲爱的,我觉得他根本没在想。
Oh, darling, I don't think he was thinking at all.
所以他才一直在说艾伦的事。
That's why he's been going on about Alan.
他为什么不直接告诉我?
Why didn't he just tell me?
这是不是意味着邓肯和这些谋杀案有关?
Does this mean Duncan's mixed up in these killings?
不一定。
Not necessarily, no.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表