拉斯,住手!
Lars, stop!
让开,托什。
Move out of the way, Tosh.
拉斯,站住。
Lars! Stop right there.
拉斯,不要。
Lars, don't.
我们看过录像,知道你和保密协议有关。
We've seen the footage, we know you're involved with the NDA.
把刀放下。
Put the knife down.
你无处可逃了,拉斯。
There's nowhere to go, Lars.
她说得对,拉斯,把刀放下,一切都结束了。
She's right, Lars. Put the knife down, it's over.
结束了,拉斯。
It's over, Lars.
好吧。
All right.
(咒语)。
Fy faen.
(西班牙语)!
Fy faen i helvete!
Thomas Malone.
Thomas Malone.
请跟我来。
I'd like you to come with me, please.
不,不,不。
No. No. No.
不! 不!
No! No!
你是说他就是杀害莎莉 · 麦考尔的凶手?
You're saying this is the man who killed Sally McColl?
不,我是说有可能。
No. I'm saying it's possible.
他是保密协议的秘密成员。
He's a clandestine member of the NDA.
我猜萨莉在卑尔根的一次会议上拍到了他
I'm assuming that Sally filmed him at a meeting in Bergen
他来这里想要找回证据。
and he came over here to try to retrieve the evidence.
他偷了她的手♥机♥,他们吵了起来。
He stole her phone, they argued...
他杀了她?
And he killed her?
伪装成是马龙干的。
Making it look like Malone did it.
他有可能研究过这个案子
It's possible that he could've read up on the case
当他在这里的时候。
while he was here.
我不相信,马龙有更强的动机,复仇。
I'm not buying it. Malone has a stronger motive - revenge.
乔・哈雷呢,托什去卑尔根的时候,
And Jo Halley? Well, when Tosh went to Bergen,
我想这提醒了他
I think it alerted him to the fact
有人在音乐节上看到他,
that he'd been spotted at the festival,
所以他知道 Jo Halley 可以在某个时候指认他。
so he then knew that Jo Halley could identify him at some point.
我还相信他告诉保密协会马赛厄斯 · 索德兰
I also believe that he told the NDA that Mathias Soderland was
一个告密者,直接导致他被杀。
an informer, which lead directly to him being killed.
如果你是对的,
Well, if you're right,
保密协议的录像有什么重要的
what's so important about that NDA footage
乔和莎莉必须被灭口?
that Jo and Sally had to be silenced?
询问 Bleymann 警探2点56分开始。
Interview with Detective Bleymann, commencing 2:56.
在场的是 Perez 督察。
Present are DI Perez.
还有 McIntosh 警长。
And DS McIntosh.
Bleymann 警探,你因涉嫌谋杀被拘留了
Detective Bleymann, you've been detained on suspicion of murder
谋杀未遂。
and attempted murder.
你不需要回答任何问题
You don't need to answer any questions other than
提供你的姓名、地址、出生日期、地点和国籍
giving your name, address, date and place of birth and nationality
你有权请律师在场。
and you have the right to have a solicitor present.
你最初的拘留时间是12小时,但是这个... 我知道这个。
Your initial detainment time is 12 hours but this... I know this.
可以延长到24小时。
..can be extended to 24 hours.
我希望你能告诉我你为什么会出现在设得兰群岛音乐节上。
I would like you to tell me why you were at the Shetland Folk Festival.
无可奉告。
No comment.
你在那里见到莎莉 · 麦考尔了吗?
Did you meet Sally McColl there?
无可奉告。
No comment.
还是乔 · 哈雷?
Or Jo Halley?
无可奉告。
No comment.
你想分散我们的注意力
You tried to distract us
莎莉在卑尔根机场和一个女人见面的监控录像。
with the CCTV footage of Sally meeting a woman in Bergen Airport.
好吧,事与愿违。
Well, that backfired on you...
因为我们现在知道莎莉在保密协议上拍到了你
..because we now know that Sally filmed you at an NDA
极右团体会议。
meeting of far-right groups.
然后你追踪她到了这里
And then you traced her back here
然后你杀了她,我想知道为什么。
and then you killed her, and I would like to know why.
无可奉告。
No comment.
你知道,说“无可奉告”并不能解决问题。
You know, saying "no comment" is not going to make this go away.
无可奉告。
No comment.
你不想让任何人知道你是保密协议的一部分。
You didn't want anyone to know you were part of the NDA.
你会丢了工作,我明白。
You'd lose your job, I get that.
但因此杀了莎莉?
But to kill Sally because of it?
我觉得这不仅仅是为了保护你的身份,
Yeah, I don't think it was just about protecting your identity,
是吗?
was it?
你还有别的事想隐瞒。
There was something else that you were trying to hide.
你告诉保密协会 Mathias Soderland 是个告密者。
Now, you told the NDA that Mathias Soderland was an informer.
你想保护什么?
What were you trying to protect?
我的国家。
My country.
你的国家?
Your country?
抱歉,萨莉 · 麦考尔对你们国家构成了什么威胁?
Sorry, what threat was Sally McColl to your country?
我只是想保证大家的安全。
All I am trying to do is keep people safe.
杀了他们? 抱歉,我有点不明白。
By killing them? Sorry, you've lost me a wee bit there.
通过保护我们的生活方式。
By preserving our way of life.
好吧,我再问你一次,
OK, let me ask you again,
sally McColl 对你的国家有什么威胁?
what threat was Sally McColl to your country?
这不是你该问的问题。
This is not the question you should be asking.
我们知道保密协会正在策划某种袭击。
We know that the NDA are planning attacks of some kind.
是因为这个吗?
Is that what this is about?
我肯定这可能是某种软目标。
I'm sure it's probably some kind of soft target.
年轻人,手无寸铁的孩子,
Young people, defenceless children,
女人,不要太危险。
women - nothing too dangerous.
懦弱。
Cowardly.
就像于特岛。
Like Utoya.
你根本不知道自己在说什么。
You have no idea what you're talking about.
安德斯 · 布雷维克不是懦夫。
Anders Breivik was not a coward.
他应该被视为英雄。
He should be considered a hero.
是啊。
Aye...
你心目中的英雄和我心目中的英雄截然不同。
Your idea of a hero and mine are very, very different.
他为自己的信仰而战,不是吗?
Well, he fought for what he believed in, didn't he?
你谋杀莎莉的时候就是这么做的吗
Oh, is that what you were doing when you murdered Sally
还想杀了乔?
and tried to kill Jo?
做他所做的事需要勇气。
It took courage to do what he did.
他是那些热爱祖国的人们应该向往的样子。
He's what people who love their country should aspire to be.
是吗?
Oh, really?
一个可悲的儿童杀手,和他妈妈住在一起?
A pathetic child killer who lived with his mum?
他和他妈妈住在一起!
He lived with his mum!
我们得先照顾好自己人。
We need to look after our own first.
在我们试图拯救其他人之前。
Before we try to save everyone else.
不再有外国人。
No more foreigners.
我们为什么要相信他们?
Why should we trust them?
我们的种族正在被毁灭。
Our race is being destroyed.
我们的血被稀释了。
Our blood is being diluted.
他们... 他们娶了我们的女人,他们污染了我们的基因。
They...they marry our women, they pollute our genes.
如果我们现在不行动,我们就会消失。
We will disappear if we don't act now.
我以为你会理解的。
And I thought that you would understand that.
你不为你的设得兰群岛血统感到骄傲吗?
Aren't you proud of your Shetland heritage?
- 你不想和自己人住在一起吗?-不,我想。
Don't you want to live with your own people? Yes, I do.
但问题是,我的血液已经被稀释了。
But, you see, the thing is my blood's already diluted.
名字里有线索。
Clue's in the name.
好吧,佩雷斯。
All right, Perez.
那你为什么不告诉你幸福的家人
Then why don't you tell your happy family
我们要杀的人比安德斯 · 布雷维克还多吗?
that we are going to kill even more than Anders Breivik did?
胡说。
Tosh.
我们得弄清楚目标是什么。
We have to get some idea what the target is.
他会拖住我们,直到他们按计划行事。
He will stall us till they do whatever they plan to do.
我把录像翻译出来了,但你看不清楚
I got the footage translated but you can't really make out
他们在说什么。
what they're saying.
托登斯科德被提到过几次。
Tordenskjold is mentioned a few times.
现在,我认为这是一个
Now, I think it's a
提到彼得 · 托登斯基约尔德,他是挪威♥海♥军英雄。
reference to Peter Tordenskjold, he was a Norwegian naval hero.
他的脸出现在挪威的所有东西上
His face is on everything in Norway -
火柴,钞票,邮票。
matches, bank notes, stamps.
有建筑物上有吗?
Is it on any buildings?
医院,学校,可能成为目标的地方?
Hospitals, schools, something that could be a target?
挪威政♥府♥正在使用一艘渡轮—— Tordenskjold 号♥
The Norwegian government is using a ferry - the Tordenskjold -
为移♥民♥提供住所。
to house migrants.
上面有多少人?
How many people are on it?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表