他们可能也有类似的想法。
who probably thought something very similar.
我会小心的,好吗?
I'll be careful, OK?
好的。
Aye, OK.
(笑声)
LAUGHTER
哦。
Oh.
- 什么?-他们笑了
What? THEY CHUCKLE
有东西朝我过来了,我能感觉到。
Something's coming my way, I can feel it.
你知道你的问题是什么吗?
Do you know what your problem is?
有人用这句话开头可不是什么好兆头。
Oh, it's never a good sign when somebody starts a sentence with that.
你知道这不会有好结果的。
You just know it's not going to end well.
是啊,他们永远不会说
Yeah, like, they're never going to say -
“你知道你的问题是什么吗? 你太聪明了”我不知道。
"You know what your problem is? You're totally brilliant." I don't know.
不,但你知道。
No, but you do know.
你觉得一切都要完美,
You think everything has to be perfect,
就像你和弗兰一样,
like it was with you and Fran,
但没有什么能达到这个标准。
but nothing is ever going to live up to that.
- 他说的有道理-真的吗,你这么认为? 我不确定。
He's got a point. Really, you think so? I'm not sure.
你不能轻易放弃。
You can't get put off too easily.
你得,你得..。
You've got to, you've got to...
走过鹅卵石到达大海。
..walk over the pebbles to get to the sea.
噢,玛丽。
Oh, Mary.
亲爱的,你到底踩了多少石子啊?
How many pebbles did you have to walk over, darling?
一吨♥! 我的脚还在酸痛。
Tonnes! My feet are still sore.
邓肯笑了
DUNCAN LAUGHS
你知道吗,我今天过得很开心。
You know, I had a blast from the past today.
Alan Killick 放了一些他的家庭录像。
Alan Killick showed some of his home movies.
Kevin Killick 的30岁生日派对。
Kevin Killick's 30th birthday party.
天啊,那一定是一次回忆之旅。
God, that must have been a trip down memory lane.
- 是的,你也在里面-是吗?
Aye. You were in it. Was I?
我不记得了,那一定是个很棒的派对。
I don't remember, that must have been a hell of a party.
不,是在 St Ninian 的海滩上,那里有很多人。
No, it was on the beach at St Ninian's. There was loads of people there.
有唐娜和凯文,德鲁 · 麦考尔。
There was Donna and Kevin, Drew McColl...
基尔穆尔姐妹。
..the Kilmuir sisters.
我不知道你和凯文 · 基利克是朋友。
I didn't know you and Kevin Killick were friends.
哦,我们没有,没有。
Oh, we weren't, not really.
不,邓肯只是喜欢派对。
No, Duncan just liked a party.
但他们通常都在你家。
But they were usually at your place, though.
- 我喜欢把蜡烛两头烧-有罪,法官大人。
Well, I liked to burn the candle at both ends. Guilty, m'lord.
呵呵
CHUCKLING
你确定你不记得了吗?
You sure you don't remember?
很多人在沙滩上,随着太阳下山跳舞。
Loads of people on the beach, dancing as the sun went down.
我的意思是,你知道,这是相当难忘的。
I mean, you know, it was pretty memorable.
我希望我知道,那一定很有趣。
I wish I did, it must have been fun.
好了,我们出去喝一杯吧
Right, shall we go outside and, eh, take our drinks
看着太阳下山,嗯?
and watch the sun go down, eh?
你为什么问凯文 · 基利克的派对?
Why were you asking about Kevin Killick's party?
我只是觉得你可能记得一些有用的东西。
I just thought you might remember something useful.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I?
因为你和利齐看起来很亲密。
Cos you and Lizzie seemed pretty chummy in it.
那是个派对,我几乎不记得那个女孩了。
It was a party. I barely remember the girl.
我猜弗兰不在那里?
I take it Fran wasnae there?
哦..。
Oh...
好吧,我不是天使,你想说什么?
All right, I was no angel. What are you getting at?
你为什么变得这么敏感?
Why are you getting so touchy?
因为我不想在凯西面前说这些。
Because I didn't want to talk about all this in front of Cassie.
她不知道我以前是什么样的人。
She doesn't know what I was like back then.
我宁愿保持现状。
I'd rather it stayed that way.
我觉得她可能比你想象的更了解你。
I think she probably knows you better than you think.
听着,我只是想了解一下情况。
Look, I'm just trying to form a picture.
你可能记得一些对你来说并不重要的事情,
You might remember something that doesnae seem important to you,
但可能对我很重要。
but it might be important to me.
说实话,我不记得任何关于派对的事了。
I don't remember anything about the party, to be honest.
利齐可能在和一个老男人约会,
Lizzie might have been seeing an older man,
所以我想知道他在不在派对上。
so I just wondered if he was at the party.
你觉得是 Kevin Killick 吗?
Do you think it was Kevin Killick?
我还有其他选择。
I'm keeping my options open.
我可以向你保证不是我。
Well, I can assure you it wasnae me.
要加满吗?
Do you want a top up?
卑尔根有人想和你谈谈
We've got someone from Bergen wanting to talk to you
关于索德兰的调查。
about this Soderland investigation.
这是我第一次听说。
It's the first I've heard.
我也没看到备忘录。
Yeah, I missed the memo as well.
嗨。
Hi.
拉斯。
Lars.
Anke 想找人录口供,我就自告奋勇了。
So, Anke wanted someone to take statements and I volunteered.
而且我一直想去设得兰群岛看看。
Besides, I've always wanted to see Shetland.
那之前是怎么回事?
So, what was that stuff about earlier?
关于派对的事,邓肯看起来很尴尬。
The stuff about the party. Duncan seemed embarrassed.
那是因为他在里面无♥耻♥地调情。
Oh, that's just cos he's flirting shamelessly in it.
这让你很恼火吗?
And that irritated you?
他已经结婚了。
He was a married man.
不是因为他结婚了吧?
It's not because he was married, is it?
因为他和妈妈结婚了。
It's cos he was married to mum.
你还在为她抗争,而她已经死了很多年了。
You're still fighting her corner and she's been dead for years.
有什么问题吗?
What's wrong with that?
我要你放了她。
I want you to let her go.
我觉得这阻碍了你和别人约会。
I feel like it's stopping you meeting someone else.
如果你说的是阿莎,
Well, if you're talking about Asha, you know,
是其他事情阻碍了我 Cass。
it was other stuff that got in the way, Cass.
你知道的,变老,固定在我的生活方式上。
You know, getting old and set in my ways.
你不老。
You're not old.
还有很多时间,你只需要走出去。
There's plenty of time, you just need to get out there.
我会考虑的。
I'll think about it.
好吧,如果你这么做了,你就不能把妈妈的旧靴子和围巾放在橱柜里。
Well, if you do, you can't keep Mum's old boots and scarfs in the cupboard.
越来越像达夫妮·莫里哀了。
It's all getting a bit like Daphne du Maurier.
没人想做第二个德温特夫人。
No-one wants to be the second Mrs de Winter.
达夫妮·莫里哀,是吗?
Daphne du Maurier, is it?
我就不该让你上大学。
I should never have let you go to university.
不过这是真的。
SHE CHUCKLES It's true, though.
说真的,这是我犯的第一个大错。
Seriously, my first big mistake.
她笑了
SHE CHUCKLES
最近怎么样?
So, how are things going?
我是说,在调查过程中。
I mean, with the investigation.
关于我们的关键证人是否可靠还存在争议。
There's a debate about whether or not our key witness is that reliable.
她仍然坚持说她看到莎莉在跟别人说挪威语。
She still maintains she saw Sally speaking Norwegian to someone.
如果她没有呢?
What if she didn't?
那我们真的搞砸了。
Then we really screwed up.
我觉得她很真诚。
I think she's genuine.
我希望她是。
Well, I hope she is.
我们现在只有这个。
It's all we've got at the moment.
你为什么自愿参加这次旅行?
Why did you volunteer for this trip?
你不是很想去设得兰群岛吧?
You're not that interested in seeing Shetland, are you?
不,我只是想再见到你。
No, I was just interested in seeing you again.
你知道,当时一切都太混乱了
You know, things were just so chaotic
在马赛厄斯 · 索德兰被杀之后,
after the murder of Mathias Soderland,
我一直没机会告诉你我想和你保持联♥系♥。
I didn't really get the chance to tell you that I wanted to stay in touch.
- 你可以打电♥话♥的-是啊
You could have phoned. Yeah. HE CHUCKLES
我想是的。
I guess that's true.
但我觉得这个会更有冲击力。
But I figured this would make more impact.
我一直在想你,托什。
I've been thinking a lot about you, Tosh.
我该走了。
I should go.
你住哪儿? 我载你一程。
Well, where are you staying? I'll give you a lift.
我在酒吧里表现得太过了,不是吗?
I was coming on too strong in the pub, wasn't I?
不是那样的,拉斯。
It's not that, Lars.
我只是... 现在对恋爱不感兴趣。
I'm just...not interested in a relationship at the moment.
是的,如果进展太快,我能理解。
Yeah, I understand if it's moving too fast.
我只是希望我们能保持联♥系♥,
I was just hoping we could stay in touch,
给我时间让我慢慢喜欢上你。
give me time to grow on you.
你应该在这里左转。
You should probably take a left here.
这边有道路施工。
There are roadworks this way.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表