你为什么对他们感兴趣?
Why are you interested in them?
我觉得莎莉可能在卑尔根做一个关于组织的报道。
I think Sally might have been doing a story on a group here in Bergen.
十年前,像保密协会这样的组织,根本不存在。
Ten years ago, groups like the NDA, they were nowhere.
但现在,他们有了组织,有了钱。
But now, they have organisation, they have money.
他们得到了支持,成为了主流。
They've gained support, become mainstream.
我们认为他们是多起袭击的幕后黑手
We think that they're behind a number of attacks
移♥民♥社区。
on immigrant communities.
但我们正在监视这些组织搜集名字,
But we are monitoring these groups, you know, gathering names,
这样我们就能确定主要参与者。
so we can identify major players.
那还有名单?
Then there's a list?
什么?
What?
你会停止工作吗?
Do you ever stop working?
还能做什么?
What else is there to do?
很多,喝酒,跳舞,玩得开心。
Lots. Drink, dance, have fun.
这不是你的场景?
It's not your scene?
差不多吧。
Something like that.
- 这个国家怎么了?-嗯?-你们就像超级名模。
- What is it with this country? - Hmm? - You're all like super models.
让我觉得自己像个霍比特人。
Makes me feel like a Hobbit.
你没听说吗?
You haven't heard?
挪威现在是一个多元文化的天堂。
Norway's a multicultural paradise right now.
这里欢迎所有人,
Everyone is welcome here,
特别是哈比人。
especially Hobbits.
顺便说一句,
So, erm... by the way,
你的真名是什么?
what is your real name?
艾莉森。
Alison.
是啊,我觉得我更喜欢 Tosh。
Yeah, I think I prefer Tosh.
我也是。
Me too.
- 长官?-看来你是对的..。
- Sir? - Looks as though you were right...
你发现什么了吗?
You found something?
大部分都是碎片。
It's fragments mostly.
研究笔记,访谈记录,文章。
Research notes, interview transcripts, articles.
但如果你把它们放在一起,
But if you put them all together,
那么看起来莎莉想要写一篇文章
then it looks as though Sally was looking to do an article
在斯堪的纳维亚最右边。
on the Scandinavian far right.
有提到玛蒂吗?
Any mention of Mati?
没有,我什么都没看到。
No, there's none that I can see.
我在她的笔记里找到了保密协议的侧写。
I mean, I did find a profile on the NDA in her notes.
你觉得这是她被杀的原因吗?
You think that's why she was killed?
Hagan 还有动机和机会,
Um... Hagan still has motive and opportunity,
但我们不能排除这种可能。
but we can't rule it out.
托什,能听到我说话吗?
Tosh, can you hear me?
喂?
Hello?
我房♥间里有人。
There's someone in my room....
- 啊!-Tosh?
- Aah! - Tosh?
- 啊!-Tosh 你在吗?
- Aah! - Tosh, are you there?
我在,我没事。
Yeah, I'm here. I'm fine.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
有人闯进了我的房♥间。
Someone broke into my room.
好了,离开那里,马上离开,
OK. Get out of there. Get out of there now,
下楼,去公共场所。
go downstairs, go somewhere public.
我会打电♥话♥过去帮你,好吗?
I'll phone through and get some help for you, OK?
听着,如果你在担心什么,你得告诉我。
Listen if you're worried about something, you need to tell me.
如果你能照看一下 Cassie 那就太好了。
If you could just keep an eye on Cassie, that'll be great.
是关于 Allan Killick 的吗?
Is it about Allan Killick?
我只是需要你的帮助。
I just need your help.
那你为什么不直接说?
Well, why didn't you just say?
走吧,你会错过航♥班♥的。
Go on. You'll miss your flight.
回头见。
I'll see you.
我要去镇上,我想知道你想不想来。
I'm heading into town. I wondered if you wanted to come.
没兴趣。
Not up for it.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我昨天见到佩雷斯了。
I saw Perez yesterday.
你有什么想告诉我的吗?
Anything you want to tell me?
我想不出来。
Nothing I can think of.
那好吧。
Right then.
等你感觉好点了再打给我。
Call me when you're feeling more yourself.
那你找到我了。
You found me, then.
- 你没事吧?-没事,谢谢。
- Are you OK? - Yeah. Thanks.
Anke 照顾你?
Anke take care of you?
派了几个警♥察♥去酒店。
Sent some uniforms to the hotel.
我没事,真的。
Look, I'm fine, really.
他们认为那只是一个小偷在摸自己的胳膊。
They reckon it was just a thief chancing his arm.
很高兴你没事。
I'm glad you're OK.
很高兴你来了。
I'm glad you're here.
我一路上都在研究保密协议。
I spent the flight reading up on the NDA.
这是我几年前找到的。
I found this from a couple of years ago.
这是奥斯陆一家时事杂♥志♥的纵火案。
It's an arson attack on a current-affairs magazine in Oslo.
没有人因此被起诉,但他们正要这么做
Nobody was charged for it, but they were about to do
揭露保密协议。
an expose on the NDA.
是保密协议干的吗?
The NDA did this?
不,他们没有证据。
No, they couldn't prove it.
但如果莎莉想挖出这些人的丑事,
But if Sally was trying to dig the dirt on these guys,
那她就会成为目标。
then that would've made her a target.
所以我们得和这个人谈谈,马蒂。
So we need to talk to this guy, Mati.
对不起,这是不可能的。
Sorry, it's out of the question.
所以我们只需要看看名单。
So we just need to look at the list.
不是普通的名单,是很重要的名单,
Not just any list -- an important list,
一份非常敏感的名单。
a very sensitive list.
我听说你想合并部门。
I hear you're trying to merge departments.
我正在努力,是的。
I'm trying to, yes.
这不是一项容易的任务,不是吗?
It's not an easy task, is it?
不是的。
It is not.
你最不需要的就是
The last thing in the world you need really
是几个外国警♥察♥挡了你的路。
is a couple of foreign cops getting in your way.
嗯哼。
Mm-hm.
你越早让我们看到名单,我们就能越早离开你的视线。
The sooner you let us see the list, the sooner we're out of your hair.
艾伦?
Allan?
艾伦?
Allan?
艾伦?
Allan?
马上就来。
Just coming.
嗨。
Hi.
办公室被锁起来了。
The office is locked up.
是的,我知道。
Aye, I know.
- 你要出去吗?-不,我妈妈喜欢告诉所有人
- Are you having a clear out? - No, my mum likes to tell everyone
她什么都不留,但我更了解她。
that she doesn't keep anything, but I know her better that that.
她和我们一样多愁善感。
She's just as sentimental as the rest of us.
来吧,你可以帮我们一把。
Come on. You can give us a hand.
我的亲生父亲就在这里的某个地方。
My real dad's in here somewhere.
我们不能直接进入数据库吗?
Can't we just access the database?
不,安科喜欢这样。
No, Anke prefers it like this.
法♥西♥斯♥主义必须在挪威流行起来。
Fascism must be popular in Norway.
这并不完全正确。
This is not all far right.
我们监视穆♥斯♥林♥激进分子,无政♥府♥主义者,
We monitor Muslim radicals, anarchists,
左翼激进分子,黑客。
left-wing activists, hackers.
任何我们认为是潜在威胁的人。
Anyone we consider to be a potential threat.
这家伙叫什么来着?
What was this guy's name again?
- 马蒂-马蒂亚斯 · 马蒂 · 索德兰,
- Mati. - Mathias Mati Soderland,
在过去五年里活跃在极右团体中。
active in far-right groups for the past five years.
他的基地在卑尔根。
He's based here in Bergen.
好吧,我去告诉安科。
OK, I'll go tell Anke.
看看你穿的苏格兰裙。
Look at you in your wee kilt.
那是我妈妈为朋友的婚礼买♥♥的。
My mum bought me that for a friend's wedding.
痒得要命。
It itched like mad.
那是我妈妈。
There's my mum.
我们把它放回去,把所有东西都放回去。
Let's put it back, put everything back.
快点,快点。
Quick, come on, hurry up.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
这也是我的房♥子。
It's my house too.
- 你拿那个干什么?-小心点。
- What are doing with that? - Watch what you're doing.
我来帮你。
Let me help.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表