400个,大部分来自叙利亚。
400. Mostly from Syria.
好吧,他们可能已经注意到了,
OK, well, this might already be on their radar,
但你最好让卑尔根知道。
but let you better let Bergen know.
胡说。
Tosh.
还有其他挪威英雄你想跟我谈谈吗,拉尔斯?
Are there any other Norwegian heroes you want to talk to me about, Lars?
比如 Peter Tordenskjold。
Peter Tordenskjold, for example.
我想如果你是在寻找一次象征性的袭击,
I suppose if you were looking for a symbolic attack,
然后是一艘安置绝望难民的船
then a ship housing desperate refugees
可能会起作用,不是吗?
would probably do the trick, wouldn't it?
尤其是一艘以那样一位伟大的挪威英雄命名的船。
Especially a ship named after a great Norwegian hero like that.
我是说,这对保密协议来说肯定是个打击。
I mean, that must be quite a kick in the teeth for the NDA.
为了那些人用那样一艘船?
Using a ship like that for those people?
你打算怎么办? 你打算直接走上船吗
What were you going to do? Were you just going to walk on board
然后开始射杀妇女和儿童吗?
and start shooting women and children?
我不知道你在说什么。
I have no idea what you're talking about.
不,你知道。
Yes, you do.
因为这就是你为什么在莎莉之后回来。
Cos that's why you came back after Sally.
因为她拍到的是你计划进攻
Cos what she filmed was you making plans to attack
Tordenskjold.
the Tordenskjold.
不可能的,拉斯。
It's not going to happen, Lars.
现在不行,所以你最好告诉我们真♥相♥。
Not now. So you might as well tell us the truth.
就算我知道,你也无能为力。
Well, even if I did, there is not much you can do about it.
有吗?
Is there?
把你的手拿开! 不!
Take your hands off me! No!
(呻♥吟♥)
HE GROANS
他嚎啕大哭
HE WAILS
冷静,托马斯。
Calm down, Thomas.
我们只想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a few questions
关于莎莉失踪那晚的事。
about the night Sally went missing.
也许我们应该把佩雷斯也叫来。
Maybe we should have Perez in here, too.
你参加了音乐节,对吗?
So you were at this music festival, is that right?
在你给佩雷斯督察的口供中,
And in your statement to DI Perez,
上面说你回家后给盖尔 · 卡拉汉打了电♥话♥,为什么?
it says you went home and called Gail Callahan. Why?
我当时很难过。
I was upset.
- 你不高兴?-是的。
You were upset? Aye.
你为什么不高兴?
Why were you upset?
因为人们..。
Cos people were...
他们在监视我。
They were watching me.
为什么?
Because?
因为他们知道我是谁。
Because they knew who I was.
Gail Callahan 说你整晚都在和她通电♥话♥
Gail Callahan says that you were on the phone to her all night
但是... 我们的电♥话♥记录显示这不是真的。
but...well, our phone records show that not to be true.
那跟我有什么关系?
What's that to do with me?
音乐节快结束的时候
Well, there's a gap between the end of the music festival
还有那通电♥话♥。
and that phone call being made.
中间那段时间你在哪里?
Where were you at the time in between?
在散步。
Was walking.
托马斯,我需要更好的证据。
Thomas, I'm going to need better than that.
没有。
No.
我只是在走路。
I was just walking.
你想知道我是怎么想的吗?
Do you want to know what I think?
没有。
No.
我觉得 Gail Callahan 是在保护你
I think that Gail Callahan was protecting you
因为她觉得你确实有事要做
because she thinks you do have something to do
萨莉 · 麦考尔的死。
with the death of Sally McColl.
不可能。
No way.
就像你妈妈认为你杀了 Lizzie Kilmuir 一样。
Just like your own mother thought that you killed Lizzie Kilmuir.
你知道的,托马斯,一罪不二审
You are aware, Thomas, that double jeopardy doesn't
还存在于苏格兰吗?
exist in Scotland any more?
所以如果我发现你参与其中
So if I find out that you're in any way involved
在这些新的犯罪中,
in these new crimes,
你将因谋杀 Lizzie Kilmuir 再次被起诉。
you'll be prosecuted a second time for the murder of Lizzie Kilmuir.
回头见。
I'll see you later.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
保密协会声称佬司与他们无关。
The NDA are claiming Lars has nothing to do with them.
莎莉拍的视频可不是这么说的。
Not according to the video that Sally took.
我不确定我们有足够的证据起诉他。
I'm not sure we have enough to charge him.
没有物证。
There's no physical evidence.
我们得等鉴证科的人来
We're going to have to wait for forensics
回到乔的衣服上。
to come back on Jo's clothing. Mm-mm.
这家伙哪儿也去不了。
This guy's going nowhere.
他极度危险。
He is extremely dangerous.
挪威人必须开始认真对待这件事。
The Norwegians are going to have to start taking this seriously.
只是想告诉你,他们把马龙关起来了,
Just thought you'd like to know, they've got Malone in a cell,
试图找出莎莉死的那晚他去了哪里。
trying to find out where he went on the night that Sally died.
而且他不是一只快乐的兔子。
And he's not a happy bunny.
锁的咔嗒声
LOCK CLATTERS
你说过如果我说出真♥相♥。
You said that if I told the truth...
我会没事的。
..I was going to be OK.
是的,没错。
Yes, I did.
他们又要审判我了。
Well, they're going to put me on trial again...
. . 谋杀 Lizzie Kilmuir!
..for the killing of Lizzie Kilmuir!
嗯?
Hm?
他们说的,谁说的?
They said that. Who said that?
他们,他们说的。
Them! They said that.
这是因为昨晚又有一个年轻女人被袭击了。
This is because another young woman was attacked last night.
好吧..。
HE LAUGHS OK, well...
那对我来说是个坏消息。
That's bad news for me, then.
她叫 Jo Halley。
Name's Jo Halley.
以前和 Sally McColl 住在一起。
Used to live with Sally McColl.
好的,托马斯。
OK, Thomas.
你是个聪明人。
You're a smart guy.
你隐藏得很好,但你是个愚蠢的异种,
You hide it really well, but you're far fae stupid,
所以我就直说了。
so I'm going to be straight with you.
你没有疑神疑鬼
You're not being paranoid -
他们是来抓你的。
they are out to get you.
除非你开始给他们一些直接的答案,
And unless you start giving them some straight answers,
他们会想办法指控你谋杀莎莉。
they're going to find a way to charge you with Sally's death.
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
又认罪了?
Another confession?
我没有杀 Lizzie 或者 Sally 好吗?
I didnae kill Lizzie, or Sally, OK?
你不知道是谁干的也不是我的错。
And it's not my fault that you don't know who did.
盖尔 · 卡拉汉给你错误的评价也不是我的错
And it's not my fault that Gail Callahan gave you a false
莎莉失踪那晚的不在场证明,
alibi for the night Sally went missing,
那你为什么不放过自己,告诉我你去哪儿了?
so why won't you let yourself off the hook and tell me where you went?
那是我的事。
That's my business.
我的。
Mine.
没人需要知道我的事。
Hey! Nobody needs to know anything about me.
因为我是个自♥由♥人。
Cos I'm a free man.
放聪明点,托马斯。
Be smart, Thomas...
变得更聪明。
..be smarter...
告诉我你去哪了。
..and tell me where you went.
他嗅了嗅
HE SNIFFS
和我昨晚去的地方一样。
Same place as I went to last night.
去悬崖。
To the cliffs.
我站在那里。
And I stood there.
我想..。
And I thought...
“也许我会飞走”
.."Maybe I'll just fly away."
放飞自我。
Just let myself go and fly.
但我想活下去。
But I want to live.
我应得的。
I deserve...
活下去。
..to live.
好的。
OK.
比利。
Billy.
放了 Thomas Malone。
Release Thomas Malone.
我来背黑锅。
I'll take the flak.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表