我们因为莎莉而调查他的唯一原因
The only reason that we are looking at him for Sally
是因为利齐我不相信是他杀了利齐。
is because of Lizzie -- and I'm not convinced he killed Lizzie.
有一些确凿的证据指向马龙
There's some pretty damning evidence against Malone --
他认罪了,记得吗?
and he confessed, remember?
也许我不相信他的认罪。
Maybe I don't buy the confession.
他否认了,有一个突破,然后他承认了。
He denied it, there was a break, THEN he admitted it.
我只想知道发生了什么
I would just like to know what happened
让他改变主意
between those two interviews to make him change his mind --
因为有东西做到了。
because something did.
丹尼是挪威地区的钻工。
Danny was a roughneck in the Norwegian sector.
在他被杀之前他告诉我公♥司♥在偷工减料,
Before he was killed he told me that the company were cutting corners,
安全法规被忽视。
safety regulations being ignored.
- 具体是怎么回事?-设备维护不当。
- In what way, exactly? - Equipment not being maintained properly.
我们被告知他在钻井甲板上工作
We were told he was working on the drilling deck
他的胳膊被传动轴卡住了。
when his arm got snagged in the drive shaft.
它们一分钟旋转800次。
They spin 800 times a minute.
把他的胳膊扯下来了。
Tore his arm clean off.
他失血过多而死。
He bled to death.
从事情发生的那一刻起,
And since the moment it happened,
福斯特能源一直在责怪丹尼
Forst Energy have been trying to blame Danny
这样他们就不用付钱了。
so they don't have to pay out.
他们说他一直在喝酒。
They say he'd been drinking.
他们做了血液检查
They've got blood tests and everything --
但这是赤♥裸♥裸的谎言。
but it's a barefaced lie.
你和 Sally McColl 谈过这事?
And you spoke to Sally McColl about this?
我告诉她我知道传动轴上没有保安。
I told her I knew for a fact there wasn't a guard on that drive shaft.
丹尼告诉我他抱怨过很多次。
Danny told me he'd complained about it loads of times.
Andreas Hagan 这个名字呢?
What about the name Andreas Hagan?
你知道是什么意思吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
有什么意义吗!
Mean anything?!
Hagan 写的报告。
Hagan wrote the report.
是他说丹尼喝醉了。
He's the one saying that Danny was drunk.
这些是什么?
What's all this?
捉迷藏队的老爸们。
Tag team dads.
吉米说他让你头晕,所以我来顶替。
Jimmy said he'd given you a dizzy, so I'm filling in.
你得吃东西!
You have to eat!
很快,它就会出现。
And quickly, it would appear.
你的这个男孩,你知道他没有品味,对吧?
This boy of yours, you do know he's got no taste, don't you?
你还没见过他的新女友。
You haven't seen his new girlfriend.
那么... 他很肤浅,配不上你。
Well, then... he's very shallow and he disnae deserve you.
- 来吧,大吃一顿-我一会儿就吃。
- Come on, tuck in. - I will in a bit.
好的。
OK.
这可能是因祸得福,你知道吗?
This could be a blessing in disguise, you know?
所有这些,我是说,你可以回去上大学。
All this -- I mean, you could go back to university.
我想在这儿待一会儿。
I want to hang round here for a bit.
我在考虑做一些自愿的事。
I'm thinking of doing something voluntary.
也许在慈善机构工作。
Working with a charity, maybe.
好主意。
That's a good idea.
除了你拿不到钱。
Apart from the fact you don't get paid.
是啊,但我得找点乐子。
Yeah, but I just need to do something fun.
让我重拾对人的信心。
Something that'll give me a bit of faith in people again.
- 6号♥没事吧? 妈妈?-嗯?
- Is six all right? Mum? - Mm-hm?
听着..。
Look...
没关系。
It's OK.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
谢谢你在广播里说的话。
For what you said on the radio.
不用了。
No need.
你知道..。
You know...
我一直相信你认为是我。
You know, I always believed that you thought it was me.
我从没这么说过。
I never said that.
我很喜欢你的 Lizzie 你知道吗?
I thought the world of your Lizzie, you know that?
我知道,我记得。
I know you did. I remember.
我只希望这一切没有发生在你身上。
I just wish that none of this had happened to you.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你的小女儿,嗯?
Your wee girl, eh?
看起来就像你和利齐一样。
Looks just like you and Lizzie did.
你没事吧?
You OK?
他说了什么?
What was he saying?
他只是想打个招呼。
He just wanted to say hello.
仅此而已。
That was all.
没事的,好吗? 没事的。
It's all right. OK? It's all right.
我觉得她是在借酒消愁。
I think she's been drowning her sorrows.
是的,她会恢复的。
Aye. She'll bounce back.
不过一瓶酒和一个披萨可能不够。
Might take more than a bottle of wine and a pizza, though.
我更担心她不想回大学。
I'm more worried she disnae want to go back to uni.
给她一点时间。
Let's give her a wee bit of time.
你一定记得那是什么感觉。
You must remember what it was like.
不,你根本不知道那是什么感觉。
No, you've got no idea what it was like.
你从没被甩过。
You've never been chucked.
不!
No!
我一直都是抛球手,从来不是抛球手。
I was always the chucker, never the chuckee.
她需要进入一个邪恶的世界,吉米,你知道吗?
She needs to get into the big bad world, Jimmy, you know?
如果她在这里安顿下来,就永远不会离开了。
If she settles in here, she'll never leave.
有什么问题吗?
What's wrong with that?
怎么,你想让她浪费自己的才能吗?
What, you want her wasting her talents?
不,但如果她不想去,我不会强迫她的。
No, but if she disnae want to go, I'm not going to force her.
不管她在哪里,我都希望她幸福。
I want her to be happy, wherever she is.
我也是,我只是想让她发挥潜能?
Aye, so do I -- I just... I want her to fulfil her potential you know?
赞成。
Aye.
小卡。
Cass...
你最好回床上去,亲爱的。
You're better off in your bed, darling.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
已经很晚了,你... 有吃东西吗?
It's late. Did you... get any of that to eat?
我不饿。
I wasn't hungry.
亲爱的,如果你愿意,我可以给你做点吃的。
Darling, I can make you something now, if you like.
冰箱是空的。
The fridge is empty.
你到底靠什么生活?
What have you been living on, anyway?
我很惊讶你没得坏血病。
I'm surprised you don't have scurvy.
亲爱的。
Och, honey...
就好像有人死了。
It's like someone died.
- 嗯-抱歉,我太蠢了。
- Mm. - Sorry, that was stupid.
就是这种感觉。
That's exactly what it's like.
感觉一切都不一样了。
Like nothing's ever going to be the same again.
你的人有过机会,但他搞砸了。
Yer man had his chance, and he blew it.
我只是无法接受我再也见不到他的事实。
I just can't get used to the fact I'll never see his face again.
”现在我的梯子不见了..。
"Now my ladder's gone...
我必须躺在所有梯子的起点,
".. I must lie down where all ladders start,
“在肮脏的破布和骨头店的心。”
"in the foul rag and bone shop of the heart."
我只记得学校里的一首诗。
The only poem I remember from school.
会好起来的。
It'll get better.
我保证。
I promise.
她是被围巾勒死的可能是软腰带。
She was strangled using a scarf -- or possibly a soft belt.
指甲里没有皮肤,身上也没有外来 DNA。
No skin under her fingernails and no foreign DNA on her.
有自卫伤吗?
There any defensive wounds?
没有。
No.
没错,所以... 她要么认识袭击者,要么他们出其不意。
Right, so... she either knew her attacker, or they surprised her.
或者她昏过去了。
Or she passed out.
这和 Lizzie Kilmuir 的案子有多相似?
How similar is this to the Lizzie Kilmuir case?
你还记得吗?
Can you remember?
尸体在石灰窑里被发现可能是巧合。
It could be coincidence that the body was found in a lime kiln...
或者是模仿犯,
.. or a copycat,
或者甚至有人故意让你相信
or maybe even someone deliberately wanting you to believe
是 Thomas Malone。
it was Thomas Malone.
有一点很相似,那就是受害者。
One thing that is similar is the victims.
Lizzie 和 Sally 很像
Lizzie and Sally were alike --
意志坚强,非常聪明。
both strong willed, and very bright.
但你已经知道了。
But you already knew that.
能跟你说句话吗?
Can I have a word?
我在查 Tosh 调职的文件。
I was checking the paperwork on Tosh's transfer.
看来她几周前撤回了申请。
It appears she withdrew the request -- weeks ago.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表