我们是警♥察♥。
We're police officers.
拉尔斯怎么样了?
What's the score with Lars?
他是来录口供还是录口供的?
Is he here to take a statement or make a statement?
非常好。
Very good.
他似乎对你有点意思,不是吗?
Does seem to have a wee bit of thing for you, though, doesn't he?
他只是个普通人。
Well, he's only human.
唐宁把圣奥拉夫山酒店作为租车公♥司♥的地址。
Downing gave the car hire firm the St Olaf Hill Hotel as an address.
我已经派人去接他了。
I've got a uniform picking him up now.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
远离你。
Away from you.
唐宁先生,我是佩雷斯督察,这位是麦金托什警长。
Mr Downing, I'm DI Perez, this is DS McIntosh.
我们想问你几个关于你前妻 Jo Halley 的问题。
We'd like to ask you some questions about your ex-wife Jo Halley.
- 发生了什么我应该知道的事吗?-为什么这么问?
Has something happened I should know about? Why do you ask that?
因为我在这里,和你在一起。
Because I'm here. With you.
她被袭击了。
She's been attacked.
鉴于你的过去,我想知道你昨晚在哪里。
And given your history, I would like to know where you were last night.
她还好吗?
Is she OK?
你去哪了?
Where were you?
在酒店。
At the hotel.
你能证明吗?
And you can verify that?
我想是的,我..。
I think so, I...
我一度在酒吧里。
I was in the bar at one point.
你最后一次见到乔是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Jo?
昨天,所以我才上来,她..。
Yesterday. That's why I'm up here, she...
她叫我来的。
She asked me to come.
她想见我
She wanted to see me
道歉。
to apologise.
为了什么?
For what?
因为你说了一大堆关于我的谎言
For telling a pack of lies about me
把我关起来。
and getting me locked up.
她想弥补,
She wanted to make amends,
也许还能重新开始。
maybe even start over.
她在你之后被袭击,真是巧合
Bit of a coincidence that she gets attacked just after you
到达设得兰群岛? 我知道你在想什么,
arrive on Shetland, though? I know what you're thinking,
但不是我。
but it wasn't me.
我要拘留你,直到乔恢复过来
Well, I'm going to keep you in custody until Jo regains
而且她能认出那个想杀她的人。
consciousness and she can identify the man that tried to kill her.
我订了机票。
I've got a flight booked.
那你得改改了。
Well, you'll have to change it.
这太疯狂了,我没碰她。
This is crazy, I didn't touch her.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
说服我。
Convince me.
我们在一起的时候,我确实打过她。
I... I did hit her when we were together.
但我在监狱里接受了心理咨♥询♥,我的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化。
But I went to counselling in prison. I've turned my life around.
我是来找她的,不是来伤害她的
I came up here to find her, not to hurt her, but
看看她是否愿意和我复合。
to see if she'd take me back.
她不感兴趣,所以我离开了。
She isn't interested, so I left.
好吧,你已经对我撒谎了,
OK, so you've already lied to me,
那我现在为什么要相信你?
so why should I believe you now?
我知道再碰她一下就是傻瓜了。
I'd be fool to lay a hand on her again, I know that.
也许你只是情不自禁。
Well, maybe you just can't help yourself.
在我看来,我别无选择。
As I see it, I don't have a choice.
我不能回去,我..。
I can't go back inside. I...
我再也活不下去了。
I couldn't survive that again.
我从没碰过她。
I never laid a hand on her.
这是千真万确的事实。
That's the God's honest truth.
马龙不见了。
Malone's gone.
他家没人。
His place is empty.
你知道他可能在哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where he could be?
他的药还在吗?
Is his medication still there?
我去看看,如果没有了,他就打算离开这个岛。
I'll check. If that's gone, then he's planning to leave the island.
如果不是。
If not...
他可能只是出去散步了。
..he could just be out walking.
去哪儿,回到幸福中吗?
Where? Back to happiness?
或者他可能试图伤害自己。
Or he may have tried to harm himself.
不管怎样,我们还是得找到他。
Yes, well, either way, we still need to find him.
我们不能再冒险发动袭击了。
We can't risk another attack.
你知道他在耍你,对吧?
You know he's playing you, don't you?
起作用了。
And it's working.
除了他,你看的是其他人。
You're looking at everyone else apart from him.
那你就和 Drew McColl 犯了同样的错误。
Then you're making the same mistake that Drew McColl did.
Donna Killick 无法解释 Alan 昨晚的行踪。
Donna Killick can't account for Alan's movements last night.
好吧,别让唐宁离开。
OK, er...don't let Downing go anywhere.
我半小时后回来。
I'll be back in half an hour.
我一直在找你。
Been looking for you.
怎么了? 你今天早上怎么没来?
What happened? Why didn't you come in this morning?
你知道为什么。
You know why.
我不想在你和你妈妈之间造成任何麻烦。
I don't want to cause any problem between you and your mum.
她和莎莉一样。
She was the same with Sally.
她占有欲很强。
She's just really possessive.
把她推开,莎莉讨厌这样。
Pushed her away. Sally hated it.
不管怎样,这不仅仅取决于她。
Anyway, it's not just up to her.
我们现在是老大了。
We run the place now.
莎莉说的有道理。
Sally had a point.
没人想去自己不想去的地方。
Nobody wants to be somewhere they're not wanted.
有人找你。
You are wanted.
没有你,我什么都处理不了。
I couldn't have handled any of this without you.
我得走了。
You know, I better go.
全天候回避难所吧。
Just come back to the sanctuary full time.
我会处理好我妈妈的事。
And I'll deal with my mum.
考虑一下吧,求你了。
Just think about it, please.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
你想要什么,爸爸? 我不喜欢被跟踪。
What do you want, Dad? I don't appreciate being followed.
我不是想和你说话 Cassie 是 Alan。
It's not you I want to talk to, Cassie, it's Alan.
你需要解释一下你昨晚的行踪
You're going to need to account for your movements last night
这次我不想出任何差错。
and I don't want any mistakes this time.
我去见了乔,然后我改变主意了
I went to see Jo and then I changed my mind
然后我去了海滩,是哪个海滩?
and I went down to the beach. Which beach would that be?
避难所旁边的那个。
The one by the sanctuary.
一个人?
Alone?
没错。
That's right.
- 看到什么人了吗?-没有。
See anybody? No.
没人遛狗吗?
Nobody walking their dog, nothing?
被遗弃了。
Deserted.
你为什么改变主意不去乔家了?
Why did you change your mind about going to Jo's?
很晚了,我不想再吓到她。
It was late, I didn't want to give her a fright again.
你再说一遍是什么意思?
What do you mean again?
我之前去见过她。
I went up see her before...
因为我想拿莎莉的东西
..cos I wanted to get some of Sally's stuff, and
我吓了她一跳。
I gave her a fright.
你今天早上为什么来乔家?
Why did you come to Jo's this morning?
我想问她想不想吃早餐。
I was going to ask her if she wanted to get some breakfast.
你和乔到底是什么关系?
What's your relationship with Jo exactly?
只是朋友。
Just friends.
你为什么问我这个?
Why are you asking me this?
我只是觉得在这种情况下,我们应该
I just thought that under the circumstances you and I should
多了解对方一点。
get to know each other a wee bit better.
我跟你说话的时候看着我。
Look at me when I'm talking to you.
看看你是不是在拿我女儿当挡箭牌,
See if you're using my daughter as a shield,
看看她会不会出什么事,
see if anything happens to her,
我会一点一点把你撕碎。
I'll take you apart bit by bit.
明白了吗?
Do we understand each other?
是的。
WHISPERS: Yeah.
什么?
What?
是的。
Yeah.
你得去警局录口供,所以安排个时间。
You need to come into the station to make a statement, so arrange a time.
这是我的工作。
It's my job.
嘿。
Hey.
我用挪威语写了你的证词。
So, I wrote up your statement in Norwegian.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表