背景里是你吗?
Is that you in the background?
有可能,你还记得那张照片吗?
Could be. Do you remember that photograph being taken?
- 不认识,你认识照片里的女人吗?-不认识。
No. Do you know the woman in the photograph? No.
- 如果我问你具体日期呢?-不知道。
And if I asked you for an exact date? No idea.
我不记得我经常坐安斯特渡轮。
I don't remember being on the Unst ferry that often.
我没说那是在安斯特渡轮上。
I didn't say that was on the Unst ferry.
看起来是的。
Well, it looks like it.
如果你不经常去的话,
If you didn't go on it very often,
你会记得那次旅行的,对吧?
you'd remember that trip, wouldn't you?
我本来可以去拜访一个在 Gardiesfauld 的朋友。
I could have been going to visit a friend at Gardiesfauld.
她在那边的青年旅社工作,她叫什么名字?
She worked in the youth hostel there. Has she got a name?
Anna McCleod.
Anna McCleod.
但你不记得具体日期了吗?
But you don't remember the exact date?
一定是在夏天的时候。
Well, it must have been during the summer.
6月14日?
June the 14th?
不,不是那天。
No, not that day.
- 你为什么这么肯定?-你知道为什么。
Why are you so sure about that? You know why not.
- 就在 Lizzie Kilmuir 失踪的第二天-所以呢?
It's the day after Lizzie Kilmuir went missing. So?
所以我记得那天我在做什么。
So I remember what I was doing that day.
我记得我在房♥子里
I remember I was in the house
我在收音机里听到的。
and I heard it on the radio.
照片上可不是这么说的。
Not according to that photograph, you weren't.
我们已经确认了那张照片
We've confirmed that photograph
肯定是在利齐失踪后的第二天早上拍的。
was definitely taken the morning after Lizzie went missing.
我们现在需要知道的是
What we need to know now is
利齐的尸体是否在你车的后备箱里。
whether Lizzie's body was in the boot of your car.
是邓肯 · 亨特杀了利齐吗?
Did Duncan Hunter kill Lizzie?
他强迫你处理尸体了吗?
Did he force you to get rid of the body?
你是想掩盖外遇吗,是这样吗?
Were you trying to cover up the affair? Is that what happened?
唐娜,目前我们正在处理一具尸体,
Donna, at the moment, we're looking at disposing of a body,
这很严重,但不是谋杀。
which is serious, but it's not murder.
请自便。
So, help yourself.
告诉我们发生了什么。
Tell us what happened.
一个女人用勒杀的方式杀人是很不寻常的,
It's unusual for a woman to use strangulation as a means to kill,
但并非闻所未闻。
but not unheard of.
如果我勒死了 Lizzie Kilmuir 围巾上就会有我的 DNA,
If I'd strangled Lizzie Kilmuir, my DNA would be on that scarf,
不是吗?
wouldn't it?
不是吗?
Well, wouldn't it?
如果你戴了手套,就不会。
If you'd used gloves, no.
但我们可以再检查一下围巾,没问题。
But we can check the scarf again, that's not a problem.
然后我就可以把你的房♥子一砖一瓦地拆掉,
Then I can take your house apart brick by brick,
看看里面有没有利齐的 DNA,
and see if there is so much as a trace of Lizzie's DNA in there,
我会找到的。
I will find it.
你不觉得过了23年
Don't you think that after 23 years
Kate Kilmuir 应该知道真♥相♥?
Kate Kilmuir deserves the truth?
邓肯・亨特没有为你做这些肮脏的勾当。
Duncan Hunter did not do your dirty work for you.
他跟这事没关系。
He had nothing to do with this.
你为了自保杀了利齐。
You killed Lizzie to save yourself.
她是个下流,恶毒的女孩。
She was a nasty, spiteful girl.
大家都知道。
Everyone knew it.
她一点也不像凯特。
She wasn't anything like Kate.
她心胸狭窄,嫉妒心强。
She was mean-spirited and jealous.
什么,你和邓肯吗,她来找我,
What, of you and Duncan? She came to me,
告诉我她会告诉凯文。
telling me she would tell Kevin.
我恳求..。
I begged...
我求她什么都别说。
I begged her not to say anything.
我告诉她我怀孕了。
I told her I was pregnant, that...
. . 他会打我,他可能会杀了我。
..he would beat me, that he would probably kill me.
而她... 根本不在乎!
And she...didn't care!
所以你勒死了她?
So you strangled her?
Thomas Malone 有没有坐过牢
Has Thomas Malone sat in a cell
23年了
for 23 years
因为他没有犯下的罪行?
for a crime he didn't commit?
我不知道还能做什么!
I didn't know what else to do!
我想和她谈谈,
I tried to talk to her,
我试过了,她就是不听。
I tried and she just wouldn't listen.
我别无选择。
I had no choice.
不是她死就是我亡。
It was her or me.
还有孩子。
And the baby.
先说清楚,你是说你杀了 Lizzie Kilmuir?
Just to be clear - are you saying you killed Lizzie Kilmuir?
太好了!
YES!
太好了,太好了!
Yes! Yes!
Donna Killick 我指控你谋杀 Lizzie Kilmuir
Donna Killick, I'm charging you with the murder of Lizzie Kilmuir
还有 Sally McColl... 不。
and Sally McColl... No.
不,不,不,不,不是那个,你不能,你不能那么做。
No, no, no, no. No, not that. You can't. You can't do that.
你不能这么说。
You can't say that.
我告诉莎莉了
I, er, I did tell Sally
邓肯是艾伦的父亲,但我没有碰她。
that Duncan was Alan's father, but I didn't touch her.
那么..。
So...
谁干的? 想保护你的人?
..who did? Somebody who was trying to protect you?
我不知道。
I don't know.
有人知道你做了什么吗?
Somebody who knew what you'd done?
我不知道!
I don't know!
我不知道是谁!
I don't know who it was!
我联♥系♥上了卑尔根的简 · 朗宁
I managed to speak to a Janne Ronning from Bergen
她声称自己在设得兰群岛度假
who claims she was on holiday on Shetland
马龙被捕的时候,
at the time Malone was arrested,
给了警♥察♥她在安斯特渡轮上拍的照片
and gave the police photographs she'd taken on the Unst ferry
就在利齐失踪后不久。
shortly after Lizzie disappeared.
她觉得这些能帮上忙。
She thought they might be of some help.
他们说会再联♥系♥,但从来没有。
They said they'd be in touch but they never were.
- 他们肯定拿走了照片?-是的。
They definitely took possession of the photographs? They did.
事实上,她最近写信给警官,要求他们回来
In fact, she'd recently written to the officer requesting them back
因为感情上的原因——她已故的丈夫也在其中。
for sentimental reasons - her late husband was in some of them.
然后,出乎意料地,莎莉联♥系♥了她,
Then, out of the blue, Sally contacted her,
说她在卑尔根,想看看其他照片
said she was in Bergen, wanted to see any other photographs
她可能会,
she might have,
说他们可能会证明错误的人进了监狱。
saying they might prove the wrong person went to prison.
她还记得寄照片的警官的名字吗?
Could she remember the name of the officer she sent the photographs to?
Drew McColl 警探。
Detective Drew McColl.
她还留着他的名片。
She still has his card.
我听说你在调查 Duncan Hunter 是吗?
I hear you're looking at Duncan Hunter. Is that right?
为了利齐,还有莎莉?
For Lizzie? And Sally?
没有。
No.
我们释放了 Duncan Hunter。
We released Duncan Hunter.
很好。
Good.
很高兴听你这么说。
Glad to hear it.
马龙就是你要找的人。
Malone's your man.
- 你最终会成功的-是的,我成功了。
You'll get there in the end. Yeah, I did.
我知道你隐藏了证据。
I know you buried the evidence.
我知道你陷害了 Thomas Malone。
I know that you framed Thomas Malone.
我知道你为什么这么做。
And I know why you did it.
Donna Killick 认罪了 Drew。
Donna Killick confessed, Drew.
- 承认什么?-杀害 Lizzie Kilmuir。
Confessed to what? Killing Lizzie Kilmuir.
唐娜和这一切都没有关系。
Donna had nothing to do with any of this.
别听她的,她是想保护我。
Don't listen to a word she says. She's trying to protect me.
我杀了她。
I killed her.
是我杀了利齐,是我。
I killed Lizzie. It was me.
如果你再骗我一次,
See if you lie to me one more time,
我发誓,我会扭断你的脖子。
I swear to God, I'll break your neck.
Donna 杀了 Lizzie Kilmuir。
Donna killed Lizzie Kilmuir.
你毁掉了证明这一点的证据。
And you destroyed the evidence that proved it.
什么证据?
What evidence?
安斯特渡口的照片。
The photographs from the Unst ferry.
是你逼他认罪的
And you forced the confession
然后你让证人撒谎。
and then you got a witness to lie.
所有这一切。
All of that.
我承认我伪造了证据,但我相信 Malone 有罪。
I fabricated evidence, I admit that. But I believed Malone was guilty.
直到他被起诉后我才看到渡轮上的照片。
I didn't see the photograph from the ferry until after he was charged.
那又怎样? 你又做了什么?
So what? What did you do then?
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表