托马斯 · 马龙因谋杀利齐 · 基尔穆尔被定罪,
Thomas Malone, convicted for the murder of Lizzie Kilmuir,
今早被释放了。
was released this morning.
你一开始为什么要追杀马龙?
Why did you go after Malone in the first place?
他在利齐的葬礼上哭得像个婴儿,真奇怪。
He cried like a baby at Lizzie's funeral. It was odd.
我已经撤回了调职申请。
I've withdrawn my transfer request.
我觉得不管你做了什么决定,
I think whatever decision you made,
我很高兴你能留下来。
I'm just glad you're staying.
Drew McColl 打电♥话♥来了。
Drew McColl called in.
他女儿似乎失踪了。
His daughter seems to be missing.
看起来她是被勒死的。
It looks like she was strangled.
他知道你不敢再逮捕他。
He knows you're too scared to arrest him again.
他那时做到了,现在又做到了!
He did it then, and he's done it again!
把你送进监狱的警♥察♥的女儿
The daughter of the policeman that put you in prison
已经死了。
has been found dead.
我都不知道那女孩长什么样。
I couldn't even tell you what the girl looks like.
我离开了,我离开了她。
I left. I left her.
住手! 住手!
Stop it! Stop it!
发表它上的号♥码注册在
The number on the Post-it was registered to
Andreas Hagan.
an Andreas Hagan.
他是福斯特能源公♥司♥的健康和安全官员。
He's a health and safety officer at Forst Energy.
是他说丹尼喝醉了
He's the one saying Danny was drunk
他的胳膊被传动轴卡住了。
when his arm got snagged in the drive shaft.
但这是赤♥裸♥裸的谎言。
But it's a barefaced lie.
- 你死定了!-滚出我的房♥子!
- You're dead! - Get out my house!
埋了他!
Bury him!
♪♪
♪♪
* SHETLAND * 第四季,第2集
*SHETLAND* Season 04 Episode 02 Title: "Episode 2"
你拿到乘客名单了吗?
Have you got that passenger manifest yet?
Hagan 已经被确认是第一班飞往卑尔根的飞机
Hagan's confirmed as being on the first flight to Bergen
就在莎莉被杀的第二天早上。
the morning after Sally's murder.
- 早上好-早上好。
- Morning. - Morning.
你在泰姬陵怎么样?
How did you go on at the Taj?
当有人插队时,艾伦开始了。
Alan kicked off when someone jumped the queue.
但除了没吃外卖♥♥,没什么可报告的。
But apart from not eating his takeaway, not much to report.
情况怎么样?
How are we doing?
有可能
Well... there's a possibility that
她的死可能与
her murder could be connected to
莎莉正在写的一篇文章。
an article that Sally was working on.
看起来她要指控福斯特能源公♥司♥
It looks like she was going to accuse Forst Energy
业务过失致死
of corporate manslaughter,
所以... 我们真的很想和你谈谈
so... we'd really like to speak to
他们的安全官 Andreas Hagan。
their safety officer, Andreas Hagan.
但他在挪威擅离职守了。
But he's AWOL in Norway.
托什今早要和福斯特能源公♥司♥谈话
Tosh is going to talk to Forst Energy this morning
看看能不能追踪到他的行踪。
and see if we can track his movements.
你在调查 Alan Killick?
You looking at Alan Killick?
他觉得莎莉有外遇,所以..。
He thought that Sally was having an affair, so...
德鲁不是唯一要去的人
Drew is not the only one who's going
很难让人相信这不是马龙干的。
to take a lot of convincing that Malone didn't do this.
如果是托马斯 · 马龙干的就太好了,
It would be very neat if Thomas Malone did it,
但他们三个都有动机。
but all three of them have a motive.
马上就来。
With you in a minute.
我自♥由♥了?
I'm a free man, eh?
给你。
Here.
给你点热量。
Get some heat in you.
如果有人伤害你,我要知道。
If somebody hurt you, I want to know about it.
- 他们认为我杀了 Sally McColl-嗯哼。
- They think I killed Sally McColl. - Mm-hm.
你也是。
And YOU do.
我试着保持开放的心态。
I'm trying to keep an open mind.
盖尔给你伪造的不在场证明可不是件容易的事
You don't make it easy, when Gail gives you a false alibi
在莎莉死的那个晚上。
for the night Sally died.
也许她觉得你不会相信真♥相♥。
Maybe she thought you wouldnae believe the truth.
你对一切都有答案,不是吗?
You've got an answer for everything, haven't you?
我给你名片的原因
The reason I gave you my card
是因为我想帮你,
was because I wanted to help you,
因为你在监狱里坐了那么多年,
cos you sat for years in a prison cell,
也是你获得假释的唯一条件
and the only thing you had to do to get paroled
就是承认你有罪。
was to admit you were guilty.
事实上你自己都做不到,
The fact you couldnae bring yourself to do that,
这对我很重要,但别逼我。
that means something to me. But don't push it.
他们在我头上戴了个兜帽
They put a hood on my head
然后他们... 把我扔进了一辆货车的后备箱。
and they... threw me in the back of a van.
当我不承认杀了利齐和莎莉的时候,
And when I wouldn't confess to killing Lizzie or Sally,
他们把我打晕了。
they knocked me out...
他们把我活埋了。
.. and they buried me alive.
知道是谁吗?
Any idea who it was?
嗯,嗯。
Mmmm. Mmm.
你要告诉我吗?
You going to tell me?
我不会起诉的。
I'll not be pressing charges.
比利,我们在找一辆高顶货车
Billy, we're looking for a high-roof transit van
昨晚在马龙农场和拉克索之间的路上。
on the road between Malone's farm and Laxo last night.
- 我去查-看到是谁干的了吗?
- I'll get on it. - See whoever did this?
我们要紧追不舍。
We go after them hard.
我想让所有人都知道托马斯 · 马龙是禁止入内的。
I want everybody to know that Thomas Malone is off limits.
明白。
Understood.
让桑迪查查他被埋的地方。
And get Sandy to check out the site where he was buried.
他在 Jo Halley 家,她觉得有人在监视。
He's up at Jo Halley's place... She thinks someone's staking it out.
好吧,我自己去看看。
Right, I'll go and check it out myself.
你能看到划痕吗?
Can you see the scratches?
也许是只臭猫?
Could have been a polecat, maybe?
一只臭猫没有打开大门,也没有打翻花盆!
A polecat didn't open the gate, or knock over the plant pots!
还有前几天晚上
And the last couple of nights
我看见旧铁轨上的灯光忽明忽暗。
I saw lights going up and down the old track.
如果不是事关重大,我不会打电♥话♥的。
I wouldn't be calling if I didn't think it was important.
听着,我知道你很担心在莎莉出事之后,
Look, I understand you're concerned, after what happened to Sally,
但不要总往最坏的方面想。
but try not to think the worst all the time.
如果你看到这辆车,告诉我。
If you get a look at this vehicle, you let me know.
你就不能在路边停辆车吗?
Can't you have a car parked at the bottom of the road?
确保你采取了正常的安全防范措施。
Just make sure you're taking the usual security precautions.
你就是。
Which you are.
有什么消息吗?
Have you news?
有什么进展吗?
Has there been a development?
恐怕没什么大事。
Oh, no, nothing major, I'm afraid.
事实上,我在想你能不能告诉我
Actually, I was wondering if you could tell me
一点点关于 Alan Killick 的事。
a wee bit about Alan Killick.
我不知道你为什么要看他,马龙在的时候?
I don't know why you'd be looking at him, when Malone's around?
我... 只是..。
I... It's just...
他妈妈说莎莉被袭击那晚他回家的时候
The time his mother said he got home the night Sally was attacked
跟他的实际动作完全不符。
doesnae quite match his actual movements.
我们说的区别很大吗?
Are we talking a big difference?
半小时无所谓。
Half an hour one way or the other doesn't matter.
来回弗拉达比斯特要花更长时间。
It takes longer than that to get to Fladdabister and back.
还有一个问题,如果你不介意的话。
Er, and there's just one more question, if you don't mind.
Thomas Malone 又被袭击了。
Thomas Malone's been attacked again.
所以我得问问你昨晚在哪里?
So I have to ask you where were you last night?
这只是程序,德鲁,鉴于上次你也参与了。
It's just procedure, Drew. Given the fact you were involved last time.
我在这里。
I was here.
还有其他人和你在一起吗?
Was anybody else with you?
Donna Killick 来过一段时间,她是个好朋友。
Donna Killick dropped around for a while. She's a good friend.
她十点左右离开的。
She left around ten.
这能让我摆脱困境吗?
Does that get me off your hook?
好的。
OK.
我就不打扰你们了。
I'll leave you to it.
他知道我在撒谎。
He knows I'm lying.
这太荒谬了。
This is ridiculous.
我应该告诉他真♥相♥的。
I should have told him the truth.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
艾伦?
Hey, Alan?
我得跟你谈谈。
I need to talk to you.
我得再问你一遍,你什么时候到家的
I have to ask you again, what time did you get home
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表