这不是拒绝,我知道。
That's not a no. I know.
我想听到一个明确的否定。
I want to hear a definite no.
我不能给你。
I can't give it to you.
还没有。
Not yet.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
是你在我 Lizzie 阿姨的墓前放了花,对吧?
It was you who left flowers at my Aunt Lizzie's grave, wasn't it?
是的,所以呢?
Aye. So?
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do that?
因为..。
Because...
她是我的朋友。
..she was my friend.
所以不是出于内疚?
So, not out of guilt, then?
不,不,不是内疚,不是。
No. No, not guilt, no.
你还记得最后一次见她是什么时候吗?
Do you remember the last time you saw her?
是的,我知道。
Yes, I do.
她死的那天。
The day she died.
没有。
No.
所以她失踪那天你没见过她?
So you didn't see her the day she went missing?
如果你告诉我到底发生了什么,
If you tell me what really happened,
我会让你做所有利齐不会做的事。
I'll let you do all the things that Lizzie wouldn't.
我想..。
I would like...
我希望你现在就离开。
I would like you to leave now.
我让你紧张了吗?
Am I making you nervous?
你害怕会像以前一样失去控制吗?
Are you scared you'll lose control like you did before?
告诉我你对她做了什么!
Tell me what you did to her!
我要再跟你谈谈你和利齐的关系。
I need to speak to you about your relationship with Lizzie again.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候,还记得吗?
When was the last time that you saw her? Do you remember?
可能在海滩派对上。
Probably at that beach party.
邓肯,你现在可是在监狱里“可能”可不够。
Duncan, you're sitting in a jail cell. "Probably" isnae good enough.
你为什么要这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
- 是因为 Fran 还是 Cass?-我只是想知道。
Is it because of Fran or cos of Cass? Just so I know.
邓肯,我是想帮你。
Duncan, I'm trying to help you.
现在,你听我说。
Now, you listen to me.
你的 DNA 在杀害 Lizzie Kilmuir 的围巾上,
Your DNA is on the scarf that killed Lizzie Kilmuir,
有人看见你在 Sally McColl 失踪前和她说话。
you were seen talking to Sally McColl just before she disappeared.
看到那边的队伍了吗?
See that team through there?
我们说话这会儿,他们正在想办法起诉你。
They're trying to build a case against you as we speak.
所以我可以问你这些问题,或者他们可以。
So I can ask you these questions or they can.
你更喜欢哪一个? 这是你的选择。
Which would you prefer? It's your choice.
你和利齐上♥床♥了吗?
Were you sleeping with Lizzie?
没有。
No.
她喜欢你吗?
Did she have a thing for you?
也许吧。
She might have.
我没有鼓励。
I didn't encourage it.
唐娜对她和我调情很生气,我知道。
Donna got annoyed with her flirting with me. I do know that.
事实是,事情越来越复杂了,所以我退出了。
The truth is, things were getting complicated, so I bailed out.
- Lizzie 没有威胁要告诉 Fran?-没有。
Lizzie didn't threaten to tell Fran? No.
你确定吗,因为你那时候可是在转盘子
Are you sure? Cos you were spinning a lot of plates back then
我想知道事情是不是失控了。
and I need to know if things got out of control.
没什么... 失控。
Nothing...got out of control.
我没有杀 Lizzie。
I did not kill Lizzie.
我没有杀莎莉。
I did not kill Sally.
当我对你说这些的时候,吉米。
And when I say that to you, Jimmy...
我希望你能相信我。
..I expect you to believe me.
那你为什么骗我。
Then why did you lie to me...
两次?
..twice?
我问你在节日上跟莎莉说了什么。
When I asked you what you talked to Sally about at the festival.
因为你撒谎了。
Cos you lied.
你骗了我!
You lied to me!
莎莉知道我是艾伦的爸爸。
Sally knew I was Alan's Dad.
唐娜肯定告诉她了,我不知道为什么。
Donna must have told her, I dunno why.
她开始挑衅我。
She started having a go at me.
告诉我她会告诉他。
Telling me that she'd tell him.
我说过时机成熟的时候我会告诉他的
I said I'd tell him when the time was right
管好她自己的事。
and to mind her own business.
我没告诉你
I didn't tell you
因为我很羞愧。
because I was ashamed.
我不想让凯西知道。
I didn't want Cassie to know.
我以凯西的性命发誓。
I swear on Cassie's life...
我没有伤害任何一个女人。
..I did not harm any of those women.
PEREZ 敲门
PEREZ BANGS ON DOOR
我觉得他说的是实话。
Well, I think he's telling the truth.
恕我直言,这是因为你希望这是真的吗?
With respect, is this because you want it to be true?
这是什么?
What is it?
这说不通啊。
It doesn't make complete sense.
邓肯说的
Duncan says that
Donna 告诉 Sally Alan 是他儿子。
Donna told Sally that Alan was his son.
她为什么要这么做。
Why would she do that...
. . 如果她保守这个秘密这么久?
..if she's kept that a secret for so long?
如果莎莉知道,她还知道什么?
If Sally knew that, what else did she know?
找出她的文章以及随之而来的所有研究
Dig out her articles and all the research that came with it
我得去和 Donna Killick 谈谈。
and make a start on that. I have to go and talk with Donna Killick.
哦,来吧,来吧,来吧。
Oh, come on. Come on. Come on.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
托马斯,凯特,是我。
Thomas? Kate, it's me.
呃,听着。
Er, listen.
我需要你过来接你女儿,马上。
I-I need you to come and get your daughter. Now.
等等,你什么意思?
Wait, what do you mean?
不,现在!
No. Now!
好的。
OK.
快点,求你了!
Hurry! Please!
我来了,我来了!
Yeah, no, I'm coming. Yeah, I'm coming!
托什,你能看看这个吗?
Tosh, could you take a look at this?
其中一张照片在莎莉的闪存盘里和保密协议的视频片段放在一起,
One of the photo's on Sally's flash drive amongst the NDA video clips,
肯定在昂斯特渡轮上。
it's definitely on the Unst ferry.
但你看看。
But look at it.
看看谁在后面。
Look who's in the background.
- 那是 Donna Killick 吗?-是的。
Is that Donna Killick? Yes.
- 你确定?-是的,我们确定。
Are you sure? Yeah, we're sure.
我们能确定这些照片的年代吗?
Right, can we date these photographs?
我想是的,前后都扫描过了。
I think so. It was scanned front and back.
我猜翻译过来就是“渡轮到安斯特,1993年6月”。
I'm guessing that translates as "Ferry to Unst June, 1993".
与 Lizzie Kilmuir 的谋杀案不谋而合。
It coincides with the murder of Lizzie Kilmuir.
没错,我们得知道是谁拍的这些照片
Right, we need to know who took those photos
还有他们是怎么弄到莎莉的记忆棒上的。
and how they got on Sally's memory stick.
好的,我会组织搜查,好的。
Yeah, OK, I'll organise a search. OK.
莫莉,莫莉!
Molly! Molly!
莫莉!
Molly!
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我想让他认罪。
I wanted to make him confess.
我想录下他说他杀了利齐阿姨。
I wanted to record him saying that he killed Aunt Lizzie.
莫莉,你在想什么?
Oh, Molly, what were you thinking of?
你说过你想结束这一切。
You said you wanted this all to end.
你们两个,马上出去。
The both of you, get out now.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
来吧,亲爱的。
Come on, love.
她以为她是想帮忙。
She thought she was trying to help.
哦,呃..。
Oh, er...
他们逮捕了邓肯・亨特。
..they've arrested Duncan Hunter.
你要知道。
Just so you know.
- 为了 Lizzie?-是的。
For Lizzie? Aye.
来吧,亲爱的。
Come on, love.
Donna Killick 的采访4点36分开始
Donna Killick interview commencing at 4.36
Cole 督察和... Perez 督察。
with DI Cole and... DI Perez.
郑重声明,
For the record,
我在给 Killick 夫人看一张1993年6月拍的照片。
I'm showing Mrs Killick a photograph taken in June 1993.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
Sally McColl 把那张照片保存在了记忆棒上。
Sally McColl had that photograph saved on a memory stick.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表