23年前你有过机会。
You had your chance over 23 years ago...
你搞砸了。
.. and you blew it.
喂?
Hello?
开门,警♥察♥来了!
Apne opp! Det er politiet!
好吧,待在这儿。
All right. Stay here.
我去后面看看,好吗?
I'm going to go round the back and check the shore, OK?
好的。
OK.
喂?
Hello?
(咒语)。
Ikke ror deg.
斯努德!
Snu deg!
- 我不...-斯努德!
- I don't... - Snu deg!
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're saying.
转过去。
Turn around.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我是 McIntosh 警长,设得兰群岛警♥察♥。
I'm DS McIntosh. Shetland Police.
我找 Andreas Hagan。
I'm looking for Andreas Hagan.
这位是 Lars Bleymann 警探。
This is Detective Lars Bleymann.
蠢婊♥子♥。
Dumb bitch.
幸好我没在你背后开枪。
Lucky I didn't shoot you in the back.
托马斯!
Thomas!
托马斯,开门!
Thomas. Open up!
呃... 门开着。
Err... the door's open.
你昨晚在哪里?
Where were you last night?
- 我在这里-真的吗?
- Er... I was here. - Really?
因为本尼 · 雷说你去了他的车♥库♥然后袭击了他。
Cos Benny Ray said you were over at his garage and you attacked him.
- 什么? 他这么说的?-哦,是的,他这么说的。
- What? He said that? - Oh, aye, he said that.
- 他在撒谎-他为什么要撒谎?
- Well, he's lying. - Why would he lie?
和他撒谎说在渡轮上见过我的原因一样
The same reason he lied about seeing me on the ferry
利齐死的那天。
the day Lizzie died...
他就是不喜欢我。
The man just doesn't like me.
你想回监狱吗?
Do you want to go back to prison?
因为这就是事情的发展方向。
Cos that's where this is heading.
全岛的人都希望你马上回去
The whole island wants to see you back inside and right now
我很难不同意他们的观点。
I'm struggling to disagree with them.
- 我还以为我们是朋友呢-是吗?
- There's me thinking that we were pals, eh? - Did you?
我本打算相信你是无辜的。
I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.
但是在你在本尼那里耍花招之后,这事就结束了。
But after the stunt you pulled at Benny's, that's done.
你再越界一次,
You step out of line one more time,
我亲自送你回监狱。
I'll drive you back to prison myself.
你大声嚷嚷说自己是无辜的。
You make such a big noise about being innocent...
那是因为我是无辜的。
That's because I am innocent.
不,无辜的人不会到处去折断别人的手指。
No. Innocent people don't go around breaking other people's fingers.
你大老远跑来挪威就是为了跟我谈萨莉 · 麦考尔的事。
So, you came all the way to Norway to talk to me about Sally McColl.
Sally 是被谋杀的 Hagan 先生。
Sally was murdered, Mr Hagan.
我大老远跑来就是因为你拒绝了
And the reason I came all the way out here is because you refused
我们要求正式面谈的请求。
our requests for a formal interview.
我在度假。
I'm on vacation.
对。
Right.
告诉我,是你自己选择来这里的还是福斯特能源公♥司♥坚持的?
Tell me -- your choice to come here or did Forst Energy insist?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
Sally McColl 死前在调查你。
Sally McColl was investigating you before she died.
她在写一篇关于掩盖的报道,你的掩盖
She was writing a story on a cover-up -- your cover up --
福斯特能源钻井平台事故。
of the Forst Energy rig accident.
调查的结论是,这起事件
The inquiry concluded that the incident
是由一名船员引起的。
was caused by a crew member.
丹尼 · 汉密尔顿不是罪魁祸首。
Danny Hamilton wasn't to blame.
但报告不是这么说的。
But the report says otherwise.
你担心莎莉要发表她的文章吗?
Were you worried Sally was about to publish her article?
没有。
No.
恰恰相反,我想让她出版,这样我们就能起诉她了。
On the contrary. I wanted her to publish it, so we could sue her.
她死的那晚你在哪里?
Where were you on the night she died?
你去参加设得兰群岛民俗节了吗?
Were you at the Shetland folk festival?
我们有目击证人看到莎莉和一个挪威男人说话。
We have a witness who saw Sally talking to a Norwegian man.
那不是我。
That wasn't me.
我最后一次见她是在卑尔根,三周前。
The last time I saw her was in Bergen, three weeks ago.
- 你确定?-是的,我确定。
- You sure about that? - Yes, I'm sure.
莎莉上周在卑尔根。
Sally was in Bergen last week.
我要你马上离开。
I want you to leave now.
- 我还有问题-那就去找我的律师。
- I have more questions. - Then talk to my lawyer.
听起来你触动了我的神经。
Well, it sounds like you touched a nerve.
虽然没有让我走多远。
Didn't get me very far, though.
没有任何能强制逮捕的证据。
And nothing that could force an arrest.
你觉得 Hagan 怎么样?
What's your gut on Hagan?
他有杀害莎莉的动机他的不在场证明也不充分,但是。
Well, he's got motive to kill Sally and his alibi is weak, but...
但是什么?
But what?
上周我告诉他莎莉在卑尔根的时候他有点抓狂。
When I told him Sally was in Bergen last week, he kind of freaked out.
- 为什么会吓到他-不知道。
- Why would that freak him out? - Dunno.
但如果她不是来见他的,她为什么会在这里?
But if she wasn't here to see him, why was she here?
这重要吗?
Does that matter?
我想知道。
I'd like to know.
好吧,看看你能发现什么。
OK, well, see what you can find out.
你能帮我进入卑尔根机场的监控录像吗?
Any chance you could get me access to the CCTV from Bergen airport?
好的,没问题。
Yeah, sure.
这么多年来,他甚至都不是我的亲生父亲。
All those years and he wasn't even my real dad.
他是个好爸爸吗?
Was he a good dad, though?
他从来都不是个好人,根本不是,他是个私生子。
He was never a good man, far from it. He was a bastard.
我童年的大部分时间都生活在恐惧中。
Spent most of my childhood living in fear.
也有好日子吗?
There were good days, too?
他过去每个星期五都早下班
Every Friday he used to get off early from work
然后在回家的路上买♥♥一个中国菜
and pick up a Chinese on his way home
我们会在电视机前坐上几个小时。
and we'd sit in front of the TV for a few hours.
在他喝醉之前,他几乎很有趣。
Before he got too drunk, he was almost fun.
你知道我刚刚意识到了什么吗?
Do you know what I've just realised?
我们中间有四个爸爸!
We've got four dads between us!
- 是啊,你有最好的两个-你为什么这么肯定?
- Yeah, you've got the best two. - What makes you so sure?
我的一个朋友死了
Well, one of mine's dead
另一个可能杀了 Lizzie Kilmuir。
and the other might have killed Lizzie Kilmuir.
好吧,有道理。
OK, fair enough.
听着,不管你的亲生父亲是谁。
Look, whoever your real dad is...
. . 不会改变你是谁。
.. doesn't change who YOU are.
我们的父母不能定义我们。
Our parents don't define us.
- 酒保那里有什么发现吗?-没什么有用的。
- Did you get anything from the barman? - Nothing useful.
吉姆 · 奥尔对他在克莱莫的记忆模糊不清。
Jim Orr's memory of his time at The Claymore is hazy.
所以他不记得 Donna Killick 了?
So he didn't remember Donna Killick, then?
什么都不记得了,我觉得他是用啤酒换工资的。
Doesn't remember anything. I got the feeling he took his wages in beer.
在90年代,大多数石油工人都是通过两个机构招募的。
OK, back in the '90s, most of the oil workers were recruited through two agencies.
- 最好找到他们-说什么?
- Best get on to them. - And say what?
有没有可能是你的客户让一个女人
"Is there any chance one of your clients got a woman up the duff
“回到过去?”
"back in the day?"
找到他,桑迪。
Just find him, Sandy.
德鲁怎么了?
What happened with Drew?
没什么,怎么了?
Nothing. Why?
他刚在我手♥机♥上留了言。
He's just left a message on my phone.
五分钟的醉酒咆哮。
A five-minute drunken rant.
他说的没什么意义,但大意是,
He didn't make much sense but the gist of it is,
你毁了他的生活。
you're wrecking his life.
我觉得他有点小题大做了。
Well, I think he's being a wee bit overdramatic.
你看,这就是我担心的。
You see, that's what I'm worried about.
德鲁这辈子从来没有表达过情感,在这之前没有!
Drew has never expressed an emotion in his life. Not before this!
在医院发生了什么?
So, what happened at the hospital?
Benny Ray 说 Malone 袭击了他。
Benny Ray says Malone attacked him.
德鲁和他一起在医院。
Drew was with him at the hospital.
我觉得他在妨碍我们,所以我们吵了几句。
I felt he was interfering, so we had some words.
马龙袭击本尼了吗?
Did Malone attack Benny?
- 是的,我想是的-好吧,我很担心德鲁,找到他。
- Aye, I think so. - OK, I'm worried about Drew. Find him.
确保他没事。
Make sure he's OK.
我们认为莎莉现在已经降落了。
We think Sally landed round about now.
那里。
There.
抵达人员呢?
What about arrivals?
看,看,看,她在那儿。
There, look, see -- there she is.
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表