这你得问他。
You'd need to ask him that.
我觉得如果他知道,你会知道的。
Well, I think that you would know if he did.
你嫉妒他们吗,乔?
Are you jealous of them, Jo?
你告诉他你的感受了吗?
Did you tell him how you felt?
他知道了。
He knows.
艾伦和我认识的其他男人不一样。
Alan's different from other men I've known.
比如你的前夫,
Like your ex-husband,
罗伯特 · 唐宁。
Robert Downing.
听着,我很抱歉我们得再说一遍,
Look, I'm sorry we have to go over this again,
但你必须告诉我们真♥相♥。
but it's really important that you tell us the truth.
我不知道我看上他什么了。
I don't know what I saw in him.
他从一开始就很暴♥力♥。
He was violent right from the start.
我只是不顾一切地想被人喜欢,任何人。
I was just desperate to be liked by someone, anyone.
当我回想起我有多可悲时,我想吐。
When I look back on how pathetic I was I want to throw up.
你不可悲,乔,你只是害怕。
You weren't pathetic, Jo, you were scared.
在这种情况下,你只能做你必须做的。
In those circumstances you do what you have to.
你最近见过你的前任吗?
Have you seen your ex recently?
没有。
No.
如果我说 Alan 是第一个
Would I be right in saying that Alan was the first man that ever
给你看过..。
showed you any...
... 真正的感情?
..real affection?
但他爱上了别人。
But he was in love with somebody else.
你一定想过事情可能会大不相同
It must have occurred to you that things might be very different
如果莎莉离开了。
if Sally had left.
也许吧,但我也不想那样。
Maybe, but I didn't want that either.
所以你没有联♥系♥保密协议,告诉他们
So, you didn't get in contact the NDA and tell them
莎莉在调查他们吗?
that Sally was investigating them?
你真的觉得我会希望有人伤害莎莉吗?
You really think I'd want someone to hurt Sally?
有人..。
Somebody did...
我开始怀疑是不是她认识的人。
..and I'm beginning to wonder if it was someone she knew.
农场的搜索没有结果。
Nothing from the search of the croft.
我猜指纹和 DNA 应该是 Jo Sally 和 Alan 的。
I'm guessing the prints and DNA will belong to Jo, Sally and Alan.
那她前夫呢?
Then what about the ex-husband?
根据法庭记录,他声称是正当防卫。
Well, according to court records, he claimed it was self-defence.
他说乔情绪不稳定,反复无常。
He said Jo was unstable and volatile.
陪审团不同意,他坐了18个月牢。
Jury didn't agree, he served 18 months.
他六周前被释放了,你相信他吗?
He was released six weeks ago. And you believe him?
我只是告诉你当时的情况。
I'm just telling you what was said at the time.
胡说。
Tosh.
她爱上了莎莉的男朋友。
She's in love with Sally's boyfriend.
我们必须考虑她创造汉森的可能性
We have to look at the possibility that she created Hansen
为了转移注意力,
in order to deflect attention,
不是来自她自己,就是来自别人。
either from herself or from somebody else.
那酒店监控录像里的人是谁?
Then who is the guy on the hotel CCTV?
他出狱后一直和他妹妹住在一起。
He's been living with his sister since he got out.
我打电♥话♥给她,她说他出去休息了。
I called her, she claims he's gone away for a break.
她不知道去哪里。
She doesn't know where to.
是啊,不,我不喜欢这个声音。
Yeah, no, I don't like the sound of that.
找到他,我们要和他谈谈。
Track him down, cos we need to talk to him.
好的。
OK.
给你。
Here.
我放太多牛奶了,对不起。
I put too much milk in it, I'm sorry.
我们只需要确保乔说的是真的,仅此而已。
We just need to make sure Jo's story checks out, that's all.
桑迪从一开始就对她有意见。
Sandy's had it in for her from the start.
如果珊迪把她想得那么坏
Well, if Sandy thinks the worst of her
你觉得她是最好的,
and you think the best of her,
那么,和往常一样,真♥相♥可能介于两者之间。
then, as usual, the truth's probably somewhere in between.
你还是睡不着吗?
You still not sleeping?
我一直在想..。
I just keep thinking...
这份工作就是你如何评判别人。
..this job is all about how you judge people...
... 该相信谁,该相信谁..。
..who to trust, who to believe...
艾莉森,艾莉森,什么时候该放松警惕,什么时候不该。
Alison. Alison. ..when to let your guard down, when you don't...
发生在你身上的事可能发生在任何人身上。
What happened to you could have happened to anybody.
你知道的。
You know that.
这和你做的任何选择都没有关系。
It had nothing to do with any of the choices that you made.
你真以为我会让你去卑尔根
Do you really think that I would've let you go to Bergen
如果我觉得你应付不来呢?
if I didn't think that you could handle it?
我只是以为你看到我就觉得恶心。
I just thought you were sick of the sight of me.
我知道说起来容易。
I know it's easy for me to say...
但这次会过去的。
..but this time will pass.
谢谢,我很感激。
Thanks, I appreciate it.
茶..。
The tea..
. . 没有那么多。
..not so much.
嘿。
Hey.
今天过得好吗?
Good day?
莫莉。
Molly...
那天晚上的事我真的很抱歉。
..listen, I am really sorry about the other night.
我只想让你知道,你是第一位的。
I just want you to know that you come first.
你永远都是。
You always will.
- 真的?-是的。
Really? Yes.
我已经告诉托马斯我不会再见他了
Look, I've told Thomas I won't be seeing him again
他需要离我们远点。
and that he needs to just leave us alone.
他没在听
Well, he's not listening
- 因为他刚从学校跟踪我回家-什么?
because he's just followed me home from school. What?
我毕业的时候他在等我。
He was waiting for me when I finished school.
他吓到我了,妈妈,
He scared me, Mum,
- 他真的吓到我了-是啊。
he really scared me. Yeah.
托马斯?
Thomas?
托马斯?
Thomas?
你在哪儿? 我想和你谈谈。
Where are you? I want to speak to you.
汤姆。
Thom...
她倒抽了一口冷气
SHE GASPS
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
这些在墙上干什么?
What are these doing on the wall?
你骗了我,我也许骗了我自己,
You fooled me. Now, I may have fooled myself,
但如果你再接近莫莉接近她,
but if you go anywhere near Molly again, anywhere near her,
- 我要杀了你-你要干什么?
I will kill you. You're going to do what?
嗯?
Hmm?
让开!
Get out my way!
凯特!
Kate!
离我远点,离我远点。
You stay away. You just stay away from me.
离我远点,别管我,开门。
Just stay away from me and leave me alone. Open the door.
不! 走开,别来烦我!
No! Get away and leave me alone!
别烦我。
Leave me alone.
嘿。
Hey.
还去邓肯家吃晚饭吗?
Still on for dinner at Duncan's?
当然。
Sure.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
我今天收到了 Alan 妈妈的行动命令。
Got my marching orders from Alan's mum today.
你没给她打电♥话♥吧?
You didn't give her a call, did you?
不,我没有。
No, I did not.
因为这并不意味着我不会再见 Alan 了。
Cos it doesn't mean I'm going to stop seeing Alan.
- 他现在需要我,好吗?-Cassie 我什么都没说。
He needs me right now, OK? Cassie, I didn't say a word.
但这是你想要的,不是吗?
Yeah, but it's what you want, isn't it?
是的,没错。
Yes, it is.
因为我不想让你卷进来。
Cos I don't want you being involved in this.
我们已经讨论过了,爸爸。
We've been through this before, Dad.
我相信他没有伤害莎莉,我想你也没有。
I don't believe he harmed Sally and I don't think you do either.
我是说感情上。
I mean emotionally.
他到处都是,你也是。
He's all over the place, so are you.
我告诉过你,不是那样的。
I told you before, it's not like that.
是的,但事情可能会变成那样..。
Yes, but it can become like that...
因为世事难料。
..cos stuff happens.
现在,我想知道发生了什么
SHE SIGHS Now, I want to know what happened
在我适应这种情况之前告诉莎莉。
to Sally before I'm comfortable with the situation.
就这么简单。
It's as simple as that.
Alan 没有理由伤害我。
Alan has no reason to harm me.
亲爱的。
HE SIGHS Oh, honey.
凯西,
You know, Cassie,
有个年轻女孩躺在停尸房♥里
I've got a young girl who's lying in a morgue
剧集 | 设得兰谜案(2013) | 导航列表