by dudes with man buns.
说得好
Amen.
他们来了没有
Hey. They here yet?
还没 你带彩旗来了吗
No, not yet. You got the sign?
带了 要放到后面吗
Yeah. Should I put it in the back?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Cool.
老天 就是她
Jesus, there she is.
-另一个是你姐姐吗 -是的
- The other one your sister? - Yeah.
-你打算告诉她吗 -我不知道
- You gonna tell her? - Eh. I don't know.
劝你等海蒂走开了再说
I'd wait till that Heidi's not around.
她很可能会用刀割你
She's likely to cut you.
我带了香肠和面包
Hey, I've got the sausages and the buns.
-你想放在哪里 -放后面吧
- Where you want 'em? - Uh, put 'em in the back.
好的
All right.
弗兰克没来吗
No Frank?
核酸检测结果阳性
PCR came back positive.
脉搏血氧降到84
Pulse ox is down to 84.
呼吸值30 把床升起来
Respiration's 30. Get his bed up.
要减慢他的呼吸频率
Uh, we need respiratory back down here.
南希
Nancy?
什么
Yep.
放弃抢救
那有法律约束力吗
Is that legally binding?
克莱尔
Claire?
这倒是头一回见
Huh. That's new.
-新冠吗 -是的
- COVID? - Yeah.
给他实施舒适护理
Start him on comfort care,
静脉注射0.6毫克二氢吗♥啡♥酮
0.6 milligrams hydromorphone IV.
我去联♥系♥法律部
I'll call legal.
那是弗兰克吗
Is that Frank?
对 他说他叫这名字
Yeah, he said that was his name,
但他来的时候身上没身份证
but he came in without any ID.
加拉格 弗兰克·加拉格
Gallagher. Frank Gallagher.
你认识他吗
You know him?
他是医院的传奇"常飞旅客"
He's a frequent-flier legend.
他应该还排在我们
I think he may still be number one
求药"禁飞名单"的第一位
on our drug-seeking no-fly list.
去拿他的病历
Call for his chart.
上面会有联♥系♥方式
There'll be some contact information on there.
我不想待太久 好吗
Hey, I don't wanna stay too long, all right?
我想回公♥寓♥
I wanna get back to the apartment
整理好我搬过去的衣物
so I can unpack my clothes.
好 喝四五杯啤酒就走
Yeah, four or five beers, and we'll go.
就一杯 然后我们走人
One beer, and we'll go.
行吧
Fine.
你真不知道今天是什么日子吗
Do you seriously not know what today is?
老天 不知道 星期四吗
Jesus Chr-- I don't know. Thursday?
21号♥
Twenty-first.
你一点都想不起来吗
Doesn't ring any bells with you?
嗯 我该想起来吗
No. Should it?
今天是我们的结婚纪念日
It's our wedding anniversary.
我去
Oh, shit.
一年前的今天
One year ago today.
哥们
Hey, man.
很棒啊
That's great.
进去吧 我渴了
Come on. I'm thirsty.
-惊不惊喜 -惊不惊喜
- Surprise! - Surprise!
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary!
致辞
Speech!
致辞
Speech!
我好爱这个男人
I love this man.
谁想跳舞
Who wants to dance?
再看吧
We'll see.
你感觉怎么样 弗兰克
How you doing in there, Frank?
那是什么
What's that?
弗兰克·加拉格的档案
Frank Gallagher's files.
不是吧
Come on.
帮我在这堆东西里找出紧急联络人电♥话♥
Help me find an emergency contact number in this mess.
你不能让他们卖♥♥掉这地方
You can't let them sell this place.
我知道 我会很想念这的
I know. I'm gonna miss it.
-这里能变成很棒的警♥察♥酒吧 -的确
- It'd make a great cop bar. - You know what? It would.
我拿到养老金了 还存了点钱
I got my 20 in, some money stashed away.
我们可以合伙 你会是很棒的酒保
We could partner up. You'd look good behind the bar.
-我没钱 -他们售价多少
- No money. - How much they selling for?
我不知道 小凯 过来
I don't know. Hey, Kev. Come here.
-你做到了 -是啊
- You made it. - Yeah.
一年
One year.
你有过疑虑吗
You had doubts?
有 难道你没有
Yeah, you didn't?
塔米可能又怀孕了
Tami may be pregnant again.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这不是好消息
It's not good news.
今年很难熬
It's been a tough year.
那又怎么样
Ah, so what?
还是生下来啊
Do it anyway.
如果你们不想要
Hey, you don't want it,
我和米奇可以接盘
Mickey and I can take it off your hands.
你们想要孩子吗
Yeah, you want kids?
我想 米奇...不太想
I do. Mickey, um...not so much.
我好像找到一个想买♥♥下房♥子的人
Hey, I think I found somebody who might wanna buy the house.
-真的吗 -谢尔比
- No shit? - Shelby.
那个烤肉店老板
The barbecue guy?
多少钱
How much?
他只有7万5
He's only got 75 grand.
扎心
Ouch.
小凯和小维卖♥♥了17万5
Kev and V got 175?
是的
Yeah.
所以我们每人能分到
So that means we get, uh,
1万5
15 each?
钱不多 不过
Oh, it's not much, but...
总好过没有
it's something.
我那1万5你拿去
You take my 15.
我们不需要 我们过得还行
We don't need it. We're doin' fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但不用了
But no, thanks.
我们该卖♥♥吗
So...should we sell?
你决定
You decide.
无论你想怎么做 我都支持
I'm good with whatever you wanna do.
今天每个人都把决定权交给我
Everybody's leaving me with the decisions today.
因为你是最像我们父亲的人
That's 'cause you're the closest thing to a dad we ever had.
是吗
Yeah?
快去找米奇吧
Better go get Mickey
不然他要跟舞者私奔了
before he runs off with one of those dancers.
我爱你 哥哥
Love you, big brother.
我也爱你 小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I love you too, asshole.
外面有辆车着火了
Hey, there's a car on fire out here!
-快出来看热闹 -拿上酒
- Come on, check it out! - Hey, grab your drink.
-不能错过这好戏 -我们快去啊
- Oh, this, I gotta see. - Come on. Hey, let's go.
你们走出大门前
All right, make sure you pay our tabs
记得先付账
before you walk out the door.
老娘会找你们要的
I will find y'all.
我已经通话20分钟了
I've been on the phone for 20 minutes!
我的车起火了 是辆白色特斯拉
My car is burn-- it's a white Tesla.
就在马路中间 着火了
It's in the middle of the street--it's on fire!
你现在觉得
Hey, how you like
那八万美金的"罗马烟花筒"怎么样 臭婊♥子♥
that $80,000 Roman candle now, bitch?
*我们在车后座嗑嗨*
* We get high in backseats of cars *
*我们闯入拖车房♥*
* We break into mobile homes *
*我们伴着歌♥声入眠*
* We go to sleep to Shake Appeal *
*从不主动醒来*
* Never wake up on our own *
*人生就要这样度过*
* That's the way we get by *
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表