停在街上呢
It's parked on the street.
行吧
Okay.
你想去看看吗
Would you like to see it?
我不需要看 我只是觉得很奇怪
No, I don't need to see it. I just think it's weird
你从来都没和我说过
that you've never mentioned it before.
不至于吧
It's really not.
又来一个
And here's another one.
这个家的男生也太喜欢穿制♥服♥了吧
Damn if the boys in this family don't love wearing costumes.
我能一枪崩了她吗
Can I just shoot her already?
那你最好是一枪致命
Well, you better make sure it's fatal.
朝本大王开枪 你可别射偏了
Come at the king, you'd best not miss.
你不用担心
Yeah, don't you worry.
两枪射胸 一枪射头
Two to the chest, one to the head,
就按警校里教的来
just like they taught us in the academy.
好吧 我得走了
All right. Well, I gotta run.
你们今天玩得开心哦
You guys have fun today.
-你也是 -拜拜 弗兰妮
- You too. - Bye, Franny.
你们都被传唤了
Y'all been served!
我要被米尔科维奇一家害死了
The Milkoviches are killing me.
天呐 你气色太差了 你有睡觉吗
Jeez, you look terrible. You even sleep?
我睡不着 他们往我窗户上扔了一整晚的大便
I can't sleep. They throw shit at my window all night.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
还有那条种族歧视的傻狗
And that stupid racist dog.
他们训练它吠叫我的名字
They trained it to bark my name.
它没有吠叫你的名字
He's not barking your name.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
今天家里就你一个人
You'll have the whole house to yourself today.
去小睡一会儿吧
Just take a nap.
慢着
Wait.
你们要留我一个人在家
You're leaving me here by myself?
抱歉老弟 我得上班
Sorry, dude. I gotta work.
你没事的 去睡觉吧
You'll be fine. Just go back to sleep.
好了 过来 弗兰妮 我们走了
Okay, come on, Franny. Let's go.
穿上你的正义女王装扮服
Let's put you in your Queen Justice costume.
你们都被传唤了
Y'all been served!
老板 麻烦来一杯啤酒和一杯西红柿汁
Barkeep, a beer and a glass of tomato juice, please.
宿醉了吗
Hungover?
当然 但不是因为这个
Of course, but that's not why.
我曾试着无视米尔科维奇高危区
I tried to ignore the Milkovich hot spot,
但科学还是再次获胜了
but yet again, science wins.
假装病毒不存在 不代表它就无害
Pretending a virus isn't real doesn't make it harmless.
我有个主意 你去和他们谈谈如何
Here's an idea. Why don't you talk to them?
-我们试过了 -没有 你们那是想糊弄他们
- We tried. - No, you tried to trick them.
我是指和他们打商量
I'm saying talk to them.
倾听他们的顾虑
Listen to their concerns.
表达你们的顾虑
Express your concerns.
正经地来一次对话
Have an actual conversation.
小维 你这是把他们当人看了
V, you act like these are human beings.
但其他办法都没奏效
Well, nothing else has worked.
这值得我们一试
It's worth a shot.
老天 我都不知道哪个毒性更大了
Oh, Jesus, I don't know what's more toxic,
他们身上的污秽还是你们身上的乐观
their filth or your optimism.
你穿这身高档套装是要干什么
What's up with the fancy outfit?
-假释听证会 -不是
- Parole hearing? - No.
我喜欢打扮得美美的招待整天无所事事
I like to look nice for men who have nothing better to do
只能坐在酒吧的男人
than sit in a bar all day.
市议员寄来了一份名单
Alderman sent over a list of people
都是上次选举没有投票的人
who didn't vote in the last election,
所以我要挨家挨户敲门
so I am going door-to-door
让他们去投票站投票
to get them to the polls.
你不用去我家了 我一直都在这儿
You can skip my house. I'll be here.
我是说黑人
Black people.
我们需要让这个租金管制议案通过
We need to get this rent control bill passed
这样黑人群体才住得起这片街区
so Black people can afford to stay in the neighborhood.
叫他们停止付房♥租就行了
Tell them to stop paying rent.
米尔科维奇家族就是用这招
That's what the Milkoviches do.
他们那种人到底是从哪冒出来的啊
Where do people like that come from in the first place?
南部
The South.
当他们意识到
Once they realized
得开始采棉花
they had to start picking the cotton,
他们就移居到了中西部地区
they migrated to the Midwest
参与到我们的工业经济活动中
to take part in our industrial economy.
不对 米尔科维奇家族是在波俄战争之后
No, the Milkovich clan came here from Poland
从波兰过来的
after the Polish-Russian War.
不知为何 只要白人打了败仗
For some reason, when white people lose a war,
就全都会搬到芝加哥来
they all move to Chicago.
好了 弗兰克 准备好了吗
All right, Frank. You ready?
不能你一个人去吗
Can't you do it?
不行 别这样啊 我们是支队伍
No. Come on, we're a team.
-从没赢过一场比赛的队伍 -没错
- Who've never won a game. - Exactly.
正是这样米尔科维奇家的人才会听我们的
That's why the Milkoviches will listen to us.
我们之间有共鸣 我们不是公牛队的乔丹和皮蓬
We're relatable. We're not Jordan and Pippen.
我们是汤米和科密特
We're Tommy and Kermit.
他们没请你去当公牛队的教练真是瞎了眼
I'm surprised they didn't ask you to coach the Bulls.
-走吧 -那行吧
- Come on. - Fine.
赶紧完事
Let's get this over with.
待售
操 操 操
Oh, shit, shit. Shit.
我明明让他们10点之后再立牌子
I told them not to put it up before ten.
抱歉让你用这种方式发现 哥们
I'm sorry you had to find out like this, man.
我真打算在立牌子之前就告诉你的
I was definitely gonna tell you before the sign went up.
所以这是来真的吗
What, so this is for real?
塔米 你还好吗
Oh, hey, Tami. How's it going?
我上周收到了一封信
You know, I got a letter in the mail last week
一个叫拉里的人寄给我的
from this guy, uh, Larry.
我联♥系♥了他 他告诉我
I called him back, and he told me,
我如果卖♥♥这栋房♥子能赚多少钱
you know, what he thought I'd get for the house.
你也知道这年头都不容易
You know how it is these days.
得想尽办法多凑点钱
You gotta scrape together whatever you can, man.
那你也不能把别人
That doesn't mean you can kick people
从他们家里赶走啊
out of their fucking houses.
-我知道你花了很多心血翻新这房♥子 -是啊
- I know, look, you put a lot of work in the place. - Yeah.
我也说过我会给你补偿
And I told you I'll reimburse you,
给你修理费和人工费
you know, for the repairs and the labor.
你肯定要给 但我们现在遇到了更严重的问题
Damn right, you will, but now we got a bigger problem.
没错 比如我们要去哪里住
Yeah. Like where we're gonna live.
如果卖♥♥出去了 你们会有充足的时间
If it sells, you'll have plenty of time
另找住处
to find another place.
那人说钱会在第三方保管账户里
The guy said it'll be in escrow for, like,
存两到三个月时间
60 to 90 days.
不管怎么样 你这招太损了
Either way, man, it's a dick move.
我知道 对不起
I know, man. I'm sorry.
我需要那笔钱
I needed the money.
你们介意我进去看看吗
Hey, you mind if I go inside?
我跟拉里说了会给他拍几张照片
I told Larry here I'd take some pictures,
好挂到网上
you know, for the website.
我们介意
Yeah, we mind.
不 不
No, no, no.
没关系 你进去吧
It's all right. Just go ahead.
真的对不起 利普
Man, I'm sorry, Lip.
我知道了
Yeah, yeah.
操
Shit.
妈的
Fuck.
我不在乎房♥子是不是那个混球的
I don't care if that bitch owns the house.
他不能就这么把我们赶走
He can't just kick us out.
租赁合同上面怎么说的
I mean, what's it say in the lease?
合同
Lease?
对啊 我们应该拿出来翻翻
Yeah. We should look at it,
看看他应该提前多少天告知我们
see how much notice he has to give us.
我知道 但是我们没有合同
Yeah, no, I mean, there-there's not a lease.
我们之间其实是
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表